Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family 4: Oct 2006-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flctylu said:
Surely Amedeo of Aosta would use this to his advantage...
Maybe Amedeo, like us, should wait and see what happens before pronouncing the marriage over.

Still according to Novella mag, EF and wife pose together only for image purpose. Actually in those picture they appear together only once, and they look totally distant.
Thanks anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tosca said:
Still according to Novella mag, EF and wife pose together only for image purpose. Actually in those picture they appear together only once, and they look totally distant.
Thanks anyway!

Just my opinion, but, what would be the purpose of them staying married if they are living separate lives? Its not like there is pressure for them to stay together if they don't want to; they're not heirs to a throne. I just don't believe it.
But also, you said this is from Novella 2000? Thats a long time ago.

I would love to see pics of the girls close up.

Clotilde looked lovely at the premiere.

Let's not continue to speculate on this. We should wait and see what, if anything, eventuates. Thanks.

christinacg said:
Just my opinion, but, what would be the purpose of them staying married if they are living separate lives? Its not like there is pressure for them to stay together if they don't want to; they're not heirs to a throne. I just don't believe it.
But also, you said this is from Novella 2000? Thats a long time ago.

I would love to see pics of the girls close up.

Clotilde looked lovely at the premiere.

Hello Christinacq

"Novella 2000" it's a name of italian magazine, not nr of year.
And I remember to have seen recently the cover of one of italian magazine (one story was dedicated to Clotilde) with the title "Separata ma solo per lavoro"- "Separated but only because for work". It's the first time that the word "separation" has appperead.

the april pics in paris looked sweet. i do not think their marriage is over. her work is mainly based in paris and his in rome (?). sorry but i cannot exactly understand what he's really doing.

however, what i really mean is that it is easy to say that their wedding is over. maybe they just try and get the most out of it. and it normal for him to go out. i mean he's doing nothing wrong by going out for dinner and to a party.

As it is pure speculation based on the report on Novella 2000, we once more ask you not to talk about the fact that the marriage may be over.

Thanks for your comprehension and your cooperation.

Danielane, for the moderating team

Emanuele Filiberto and ex-tennis player Nicola Pietrangeli at the presentation of a book on the Ferrari Team in Rome
DIVAeDONNA

Vittoria n Luisa are adorable!!! And Clotilde is absolutely gorgeous!!

Pics 23.5.2007

French actress and wife of Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Italy Clotilde Courau poses 23 May 2007 upon arriving at the amfAR's (American Foundation for AIDS Research) "Cinema Against AIDS 2007" annual event at Le Moulin de Mougins during the 60th edition of the International Cannes Film Festival in Mougins, southern France. amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, is one of the world's leading nonprofit organizations dedicated to the support of AIDS research, HIV prevention, treatment education, and the advocacy of sound AIDS-related public policy. AFP PHOTO / FRED DUFOUR

Pic 1
Pic 2

The pictures posted by romy, the dress makes her look abit too old, i guess its the print. Im not too fond of her hair color either. The pictures by iceflower, she looks good. Where was P.Emanuelle ? anyways, its good to see Clotilde at such an event like the "amfAR". thanks all for the info & pic's

You may be right with the dresses, dazzling..:) :)
Iceflower, nice to see you here as well and thank you for the pictures,
here are the newest:
Clothilde with Karl Lagerfeld at a dinner by magazine Madame Figaro, to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the IFF on 23.5.2007 in Cannes

http://i13.tinypic.com/5z2o0fl.jpg

Clothilde looks great. Her hair looks fantastic. She just can't help looking like she just stepped off the runway! Can you tell I might be a little jealous of that aspect??!?

Lucidu said:
New hair style for Clotilde Courau. She poses 27 May 2007 upon arriving at the Festival Palace in Cannes, southern France, to attend the Closing ceremony of the 60th edition of the Cannes Film Festival.

Its nice for a change but i dont like it. she has such a soft face for such a style imo. I also dont like the dress very much, it boring & the cut isnt flattering. Its good to still see her attending such festivels after getting married. was Emanuele around?

Lucidu, your links do not work for me, they show other pics but none of Clotilde.

Clotilde was allowed to go on stage to announce the winner of the Camera d'Or for best first film during the Closing ceremony, I post two other pics from gettyimages from that , me I like her hair, just like I liked it the way it was before.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4qymfwi.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4lxvz3t.jpg

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended the "Golden Graal Student's choice Awards and workshop" in Rome (U.Pizzi/Dagospia)

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Once again he's without his wife... Is she really so busy in Paris or.....

The malicious say there's much more than a friendship with the black girl seated next to him...
Dagospia says nothing about that, so everything must still be ok with Clotilde.

zarat said:
Varese News | Varese Laghi | Emanuele Filiberto e la principessa Clotilde in visita all'ospedale Del Ponte

The 5 of june the princess Clotilde with her husband have visited the hospital del Ponte (in Varese) in order to present the ward of babys with special machinery which will help the babys with difficult respiration.
There's photogallery at the end.

how nice of them. Its good to see that Clotilde is not only off to parties and award ceremonies but also helping others.any pictures?

EF looking very handsome there. Clotilde looks good as well (although maybe a touch thinner than before!:ermm: ) Very nice to see them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom