Id of the Bourbon Princess?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The style seems to be of the sixties. The woman seems to be in her twenties or thirties. If it is not a phantasy painting perhaps they used the wrong name? One of the daughters of the then Duke François Xavier is a possibility although I do not see a striking resemblance. None of them have the name Louise somewhere in their names though. Another option is Pss Marina de Bourbon, née Gacry, who owns a perfume label with her own name.

Last edited:
I think it could be her, but this name Louise confused me. I thought that it could be someone from maybe Spanish branch, but couldn't find anyone :(

I think it could be her, but this name Louise confused me. I thought that it could be someone from maybe Spanish branch, but couldn't find anyone :(

There are quite a few Maria Luisa's who either descend or married into the lines of the Dukes of Seville and the Dukes of Santa Elena.

This "Marie Louise de Bourbon" may possibly be one of those ladies.

There are quite a few Maria Luisa's who either descend or married into the lines of the Dukes of Seville and the Dukes of Santa Elena.

This "Marie Louise de Bourbon" may possibly be one of those ladies.

Judging form the hair style, it was painted in 50ies or 60ies in 20th century. Don't know if any Louise was young at that stage?

Could it be the daughter of the brother of the current Duke of Seville?

Alejandra María Luisa de Borbón y Yordi 24 May 1976 but her age make's it more doubtful.

Could it be the daughter of the brother of the current Duke of Seville?

Alejandra María Luisa de Borbón y Yordi 24 May 1976 but her age make's it more doubtful.

I doubt, as her hairstyle is more like 60ies and the painter Pierre Piget lived from 1907-1990, so again doubt this would be his final painting of a 14 year old girl. :(

Back
Top Bottom