HRH the Duke of Calabria (1938-2015) and the Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies

• Thread starter CorinnaAloysius
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

CorinnaAloysius

The Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies

TwoSiciliesArms.jpg

Royal House of Bourbon Two Sicilies - Introduction

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bourbon-Two Sicilies Family

pictures of the expecting couple. the couple expects their first child in summer next year. if a son, the child will be called: anastasio.

Attachments

• 143746.jpg
    143746.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 794
  • 143747.jpg
    143747.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 688
  • 143749.jpg
    143749.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 941
  • 143749.jpg
    143749.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 719
  • 143750.jpg
    143750.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 656
  • 143751.jpg
    143751.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 670
  • 143752.jpg
    143752.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 751
more of the bride and the couple on their wedding day and the gala before the spanish royal wedding

Attachments

• 6pc01k8u_guest.jpg
    6pc01k8u_guest.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 842
  • 6pc01k8v_guest.jpg
    6pc01k8v_guest.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 718
  • 6pc01k9b_guest.jpg
    6pc01k9b_guest.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 768
  • showLayoutImage.jpg
    showLayoutImage.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,959
Well, it´s the first time that i´ve seen italian royalty (thanks to the ads who change TRF organization) and even i don´t know nothing about them, i like this royal family.
My first impression of these couple is that i love the wedding dress of Victoria, it´s is simple and chic, and the dress that she wore at Spain´s wedding is lovely!

i dont know much about italian royalty but they look lovely
the weeding dress was beautiful
she seems like a very down to earth person....at least thats the impression i got

I don't know I'd consider this branch of the family to be Italian. They live in Spain and Victoria's father is even an Infante of Spain. Their title may be Italian, but they seem to have little connection to Italy -- much less connection than their rivals to the title.

According to the Portuguese royal house, the dukes will attend the marriage on 17 September of the Princess Ana of Bourbon-Sicily, in Turim, Italy.

Who is she getting married to and how is she related to the Duke of Calabria?

Does the portuegese and french royal houses also recognise the italians Calabria's? Stange considering their family connection to Anne.

Princess Anna

Marengo said:
Who is she getting married to and how is she related to the Duke of Calabria?
HRH Princess Anna of Bourbon-Two Sicilies was born in 1971. She is the daughter of Prince Casimir and Princess Maria Cristina of Savoy-Aosta.
She is to marry Rudolph de Causans.

Princess Anna's grandfather, Prince Gabrielle of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (created HRH Prince of Bourbon by King Alfonso XIII) is the brother of the Duke of Calabria's grandfather, Prince Ranieri.

Ranieri's proclamation of himself as Head of the Royal House of The Two Sicilies in 1960 in opposition to the recognised Head, Prince Alfonso, created the current schism within the family.

Last edited:
Princess Anna of Bourbon-Two Sicilies wedding

There are pics of the wedding in the edition of Point de Vue today.

karolinabraganza said:
more of the bride and the couple on their wedding day and the gala before the spanish royal wedding

Who are they??

Princess Robijn said:
Who are they??

She is Victoria of Boubon Two Silics, daugher of duque Carlos who is an infant in Spain. And the man besides her is her husband who belongs to a greek ship owner family.

m 12 said:
She is Victoria of Boubon Two Silics, daugher of duque Carlos who is an infant in Spain. And the man besides her is her husband who belongs to a greek ship owner family.

Does that mean that she is a Infanta of Spain??

Princess Robijn said:
Does that mean that she is a Infanta of Spain??

No. Her father is infant "ad personam", her mother is not infant, and the "title" can't get to their children.

Warren said:
HRH Princess Anna of Bourbon-Two Sicilies was born in 1971. She is the daughter of Prince Casimir and Princess Maria Cristina of Savoy-Aosta.
She is to marry Rudolph de Causans.
Princess Anna Cecilia and her husband, Rodolphe de Causans, had a baby boy, Amedeo, born may 8th in Neuilly-sur-Seine (the upper-class town near Paris).

I saw the photographies of the princess Beatrice de Bourbon Two Sicilies from www.capetiens.com.
This princess was married Bonaparte?

Russian said:
I saw the photographies of the princess Beatrice de Bourbon Two Sicilies from www.capetiens.com.
This princess was married Bonaparte?
It was said on the Bonaparte topic: yes. She's the mother of princess Caroline Napoléon and prince Jean-Christophe Napoleon.

Last edited:

I cannot consider these children as the present princes

Last edited:
Russian said:

Which is important is not that you don't consider them as princes, but that the GOTHA and all the European families see them as princes.

How family of Beatrice has concerned to this marriage and why this marriage has ended with divorce?

Ines of Bourbons-two Sicilies and her husband Michele Carelli Palombi have a second daughter, Blanca. Sha was born the 11 december 2005, in Rome.

Lucidu said:
Ines of Bourbons-two Sicilies and her husband Michele Carelli Palombi have a second daughter, Blanca. Sha was born the 11 december 2005, in Rome.

Thanks for this addition. Could you please provide your source? ;)

I see this information in "All things Royal" and "les enfants de stars".

Russian said:
Do you mean you don't consider them the heirs to the title? Because most royal families (except the Spanish Borbons) see the other BTS branch as the heirs, so you're not alone in that. But they are definitely princes.

kelly9480 said:
Do you mean you don't consider them the heirs to the title? Because most royal families (except the Spanish Borbons) see the other BTS branch as the heirs, so you're not alone in that. But they are definitely princes.

Russian meant he didn't see the Bonaparte children as princes. Unfortunalety for him, they are princes.

Beatrice has sister Anne. Whether Anne has the husband and children?

Russian said:
Beatrice has sister Anne. Whether Anne has the husband and children?

Anne was married to baron Jacques Cochin (they are divorced) and they have two children: Nicolas, born 1979, and Dorothée, born 1985.

Whether had Beatrice and her sister Anne any new husbands or boyfriends after their divorces with their first husbands?

Back
Top Bottom