HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I uploaded a clean page from dagospia...:lol: This is a family friendly forum.
Mendez is a showgirl searching for a contract, so she dresses accordingly...:lol: She is famous for being the 1st black Miss Italy in 1997, when her election stirred up a lot of controversy. I happened to meet her a couple of years ago, and believe me, pictures don't do her justice: she's more beautiful in person.
As for E. Filiberto, well is nearly 40, so gray hair on him is more than normal...;):)

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended the 'Romanzo Criminale 2' Red Carpet
at the Cinema Moderno on November 10, 2010 in Rome, Italy. What a
combination with that jacket..;)

** Pic **

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended the opening of The Beaufort Bar hosted
by Nicky Haslam at The Savoy Hotel on November 24, 2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Princess Clotilde and Prince Emanuele visiting the San Rafaele Hospital
in Milan, Italy, December 1st, 2010. Nice to also see them at such a
charity event - far from the red carpet.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Here are some more pics without watermarks of the hospital visit the couple has made
(click on the small versions to get bigger ones)

** Clotilde Courau et Emmanuel Philibert de Savoie visitant l'hôpital de San Raffaele à Milan le...**

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics, thank you! Nice to see them together and doing something different than showbusiness.

Nice to see them busy with serious matters

Princess Clotilde attended the exhibition launch for Bulgari 125th anniversary
celebration at Grand Palais on December 9, 2010 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Did she forget her skirt or trousers with the top? :p Just kidding, I thought Letizia wore her dresses too short for her age.:lol:

Some women need a bit longer to realize and accept that ;)

Prince Emanuele attended a photocall for the TV show 'I Raccomandati' on
December 14, 2010 in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Clotilde attended the Paris Premiere of the film 'Le Discours d'un Roi'
at Cinema UGC Normandie on January 4, 2011 in Paris, France. On pic 4 she's
pictured with actor Colin Firth.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On January 6, Princess Clotilde attended the ceremony in which Michael Caine
was awarded 'Commandeur des arts et des lettres' by French Culture Minister
Frederic Mitterrand at Ministere de la Culture in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Yesterday night Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended a Tv show in Italy,"Kalispera". January 12, 2011 Emanuele Filiberto dansar vidare… | Svensk Damtidning

Thank for the article Marika86. Prince Emanuele can sings pretty well. He is entertaining. He unfortunately missed his calling as a official Italian royal. The prince would be perfect as a royal because I believe a lot of the royals act in their roles.:sad:

On Sunday, January 16, Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde attended the
133th anniversary of the National Institute of Honour Guards to the Royal
Tombs (founded in 1878) at the Pantheon in Rome, Italy.

Also buried there are two kings of Italy: Vittorio Emanuele II and Umberto I,
as well as Umberto's Queen, Margherita.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Article with more pics:

** Emmanuel Philibert de Savoie et Clotilde Courau, complices et dignes à Rome ! **

Thanx 4 all pix very good-looking couple. Clotilde is super talented and charming, she was amazing in "Le vie en rose" she should be given more basic roles. Is there any chance they ever gonna reign? Highly unlikely isn't it? :-(

Only by the Grace of God.
As they clearly want to be annointed, they must stay married and encourage their daughters into equal marriages.
They must seek favour of the Lord by doing more good deeds and by defending Christianity.

I'd say that most of all they must seek the will of Italian people, and this is very very unlikely.

PRINCE PRINCE EMMANUEL PHILIBERT OF SAVOY AND WIFE PRINCESS CLOTILDE WERE BEGINNING OF JANUARY IN KENYA NOT FOR HOLIDAYS BUT FOR ADOPTING TWO BOYS FROM ITALIAN ORPHANAGE ANAKUJA MAMA - CHILDREN'S HOMME (CHARITABLE CHILDREN INST.MALINDI. THE NAMES OF THE TWO BOYS ARE MOSES (THE SMALL ONE) AND ALAN. THE 2 GIRLS FROM EMMANUEL PHILIBERT AND CLOTILDE (VITTORIA AND LUISA) WERE ALSO PART OF THE TRIP.
Pics: EXCLUSIF - (NO ITÁLIE) LE fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0090254965
http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0090254955
http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0090254947
http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0090254948

Last edited:
The deserves a separate thread.:ROFLMAO:

The little boys are adorable. Does anyone know if there have been other royals who have participated in foreign born adoption?

Is this a real adoption or a financial adoption? Because they put the word adoption between quotation marks.

I wonder if they will have titles or succession rights?

I will admit, the first thing that cross my mind was that this was more about following the celebrity trend of adopting African children rather than a genuine desire to expand their family. If done for the right reasons, I of course wish them all the best and send congratulations. I never would have expected it from them but ... I hope that is the case. I cannot help but be a little skeptical though given how many celebrities have adopted children from Africa in recent years. Are there no Italian orphans in need of a good home? I'm also curious to see how this is handled as regards to the succession dispute. If the rules have already been thrown out the window, who is to say he might not treat his adopted sons as though they were 'of the blood' as the French would say?

:italyflag3: :italyflag:

If it's true Congratulations to the family!

Chapeau bas Votre Altesse!
It's great and impressive! It will also help to put attention to children's conditions in Africa.

Are there no Italian orphans in need of a good home?

Adopting an Italian child is extremely difficult in Italy nowadays. First because orphans are becoming sort of rare birds. If one parent dies, the kids usually stays with the other one, and if the parent is in difficulty, or both parents are dead, the child/ren are usally placed in a foster care with their closest relatives. Italy's most popular anchorwoman , Simona Ventura is currently fostering the daughter of a cousin of hers, but she cannot adopt the girl, because Mrs. Ventura is a divorcee. Single parents are not allowed to adopt kids, but they are allowed to foster one.
The Italian law is very strict on adoption. Technically speaking EF and Clotilde have all the requirements needed to adopt a child: they're married, surely there can't be an age gap of 45 years between them and their potential 'new' children, are wealthy, and have two daughters already, but for the above mentioned reasons Italian orphans are sort of running out...
A friend of my husband has adopted a Russian boy, the ex teacher of my son has adopted two Brazilian kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom