HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Clotilde attended the Giambatista Valli Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2011/2012 show as part
of Paris Fashion Week at Galerie De La Madeleine on July 4, 2011 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Clotilde at 'The White Fairy Tale Love Ball' in Support Of 'The Naked Heart Foundation'
at Chateau De Wideville on July 6, 2011 in Crespieres, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I saw recently some pictures when she had her hair dark (her natural colour, I believe)... She looked so much better!!!

Apparently it isn't selling well, since he's been hopping from a place to another to advertise it... Please don't tell me he's participating in the Viareggio literary award!!!

Noooo,Tosca, it was only Marina di Pietrasanta...At least according to Olycom.
IMO he is still looking after his aim in life- he just simply can't decide what will be better ( and more profitable)- to be a writer, dancer, showmen or whatever else. Because being only "a prince" it's not enough for him.....

Noooo,Tosca, it was only Marina di Pietrasanta...At least according to Olycom.
IMO he is still looking after his aim in life- he just simply can't decide what will be better ( and more profitable)- to be a writer, dancer, showmen or whatever else. Because being only "a prince" it's not enough for him.....

I was joking. I know that the meetings at 'La Versiliana' have nothing to do with the Viareggio prize, but you never know... Pietrsanta is very close to Viareggio...
It's surprising though that he was invited at 'La Versiliana' because those meetings usually host professional journalists, writers and intellectuals. I think that our Prince doesn't fit in any of these categories, but he has time.:lol:

Prince Emanuele attended the Salotto d'Europa event as part of the Pontremoli Summer
Nights, July 20 in Pontremoli, Italy. Cultural, social and political issues are discussed in
front of an audience at the Piazza della Repubblica during several summer nights.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Maybe he believes he has an artistic future.Fortunately King Umberto II does not see the interests of his grandson.

Aw, that was very sweet. I'm surprised that Clotilde doesn't have quite as strong an accent as I thought she would when speaking English.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it weird she called herself princess Clotilde Corau. You don't just throw a princess title in front of your name, someone should tell her either she's princess Clotilde of savoy or Clotilde Corau ....

She is Clotilde Courau, wife of the italian aristocrat Emanuele-Filiberto of Savoy (Prince of Venice).Under the italian law wifes keep their surnames after marriage.

Then she shouldn´t call herself Princess Clotilde Courau. I agree with jonc93 - either Clotilde Courau (her maiden name), or Princess Clotilde of Savoy (I don´t know italian law but doubt it forbids women to use their husband´s surname). But Princess Clotilde Courau is a strange hybrid, although the video is nice.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In Italy women keep their surname after marriage.Clotilde Courau is a French citizen and I do not know if she has ever requested italian passport.

Emanuele Filiberto: “Alberto di Monaco e Charlene? Sono felici” | Video
Website of magazine "Oggi" has a short interview with prince Emanuele Filiberto who speaks a bit about his wife, his daughters, (currently staying in Campania). At one moment of the video he was speaking to a young girl and I thought that it was one of his daughters but it wasn't. He described himself as jealous about his private life and that's why they don't show them publicly. He described also prince Albert (who was his groom) and princess Charlene as " being happy together".

a good site for a showman!

Prince Emanuele, Princess Clotilde and their girls pictured during their holidays on the French island
Corsica at the end of August. The caption says "In love like on the first day" ;)

** Pic **

Prince Emanuele, Princess Clotilde and their girls pictured during their holidays on the French island
Corsica at the end of August. The caption says "In love like on the first day" ;)

** Pic **

Very sweet picture,a nice and happy family.

On September 24, Princess Clotilde has presented her chansons at the Musik'Elles de Meaux festival
in Seine-et-Marne, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** purepeople gallery **

Princess Clothilde attend Balmain's spring-summer 2012 ready to wear collection presented Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011 in Paris.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - credits AP

Clotilde at the Giambattista Valli Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week at
Couvent des Cordeliers on October 3, 2011 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like this grey dress minus the v neck cut ,also like the half boot but not with that dress and it looks a bit odd as all ladies in the photo are wearing sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom