HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, December 17, Princess Clotilde presented the theatre piece "Piaf, l'etre intime" at the Vivement Dimanche French TV Show in Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Clotilde attended the annual charity dinner hosted by the AEM Association Children Of The World For Rwanda in Paris on December 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I watched the Prince on the BBC yesterday, and must say I was impressed, with his manner and appropriately serious tone..

This Prince gave an interesting interview about Je suis Charlie but suffers of a lack of Stability in his every day life.

Apart from being advertised by a prince is there any special in these t-shirts?

Prince Emanuele is quoted as saying that he wanted comfortable, seamless t-shirts. The shirts are made in Italy (instead of in a low-wage country) and they are made from 85% cotton and 15% cashmere. So there indeed are some special aspects.
Me personally I don't like the design that much, but as always that's a matter of taste ;)

Yesterday, January 26, Princess Clotilde atended the Christian Dior fashion show in Paris.

:previous:

On January 26 Clotilde also attended the Emilio Pucci eyewear launch cocktail and dinner at the Italian embassy (pic 1). On January 27, she was invited to the Missoni new store opening and yesterday, January 28, she sat in the front row (next to Dita von Teese) at the Elie Saab fashion show in Paris (pics 3&4).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On February 3 Prince Emanuele was in Florence to attend a ceremony commemorating the arrival of King Vittorio Emanuele II in Florence.

Florence celebrates the 150th anniversary of the transfer of Italy's capital from Turin to Florence with various events and exhibitions this year.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** IBL gallery **

A new challenge for Prince Emanuele ;)

He participated in the Stars On Ice TV Show in Rome on February 21:

I read somewhere that he had some health issues. He has recovered, I hope?

I like EF.;)

Clotilde was among the guests at the Purple & Thaddaeus Ropac Cocktail Party for Painter Bjarne Melgaard during Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on March 9. The excited ;) gentleman is Olivier Zahm, Editor-in-chief and founder of the Purple Fashion magazine.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Clotilde and French actor Stanislas Merhar attended the opening of the 'Lumiere! Le Cinema Invente' exhibition in Paris on March 26.

Have Emanuele and his wife quietly separated? It appears so. :ermm:

:previous:

As always we won't speculate on a that kind of scanty evidence.

They seem to like attending events on their own, that's all we know.

Prince Emanuele attended the Venetian Heritage And Bulgari Gala Dinner in Venice, Italy on May 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As every year Clotilde enjoys the Film Festival in Cannes, France. Today, May 13, she attended the opening ceremony and the premiere of "La Tete Haute" ("Standing Tall").

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Clotilde and emmanuele is still together?

Clotilde and emmanuele is still together?

Yes, I have not heard rumours the couple have separated or something. We do seldom see the two together, that is true.

:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom