HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great guy!!Daft as a brush and funny too!! He also makes wonderfull pics.:flowers:

Princes Clotilde attended the "Bvlgari And Purple Magazine Party" at the Cafe de Flore in Paris on March 3, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On the occasion of their 10th wedding anniversary coming September Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde have given an interview to French magazine Gala that was published last week.

"I married Clotilde because I really wanted to, but at the time I was not ready and I did not realize that. And I was not ready either to have a child. And then step by step I matured, learned, I fully appreciated the joys of marriage and fatherhood", Prince Emanuele confessed.

** Pic ** gala summary ** translation **

Clotilde attended the "Studio Africa Live" party by Diesel and Edun at the Gaite Lyrique theatre in Paris on March 3, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

an adorable couple !!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Emanuele attended the Pizza World Cham*pi*onship in Parma, Italy on April 17, 2013. He recorded the first episode of his new TV show.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Prince Emanuele attended the Pizza World Cham*pi*onship in Parma, Italy on April 17, 2013. He recorded the first episode of his new TV show.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

New TV show in italian tv? is the show his own? Could you please tell us some more information about it, Iceflower?

Princess Clotilde and Prince Emanuele attended the "MIPTV 50th Anniversary : Opening Party" at the Martinez Hotel in Cannes on April 8, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

** pp gallery: Clotilde Courau au Mip TV : Le prince Emmanuel Philibert est son premier fan **

a very nice and suitable couple!! :flowers:

:previous:

Cobbler, stick to your last! The professional entertainers can do much better..;)

Princess Clotilde attended the "Desert Dancer" dinner as well as the "IFP, Calvin Klein Collection & Euphoria Calvin Klein Celebrate Women In Film" event during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Clotilde at the 'Planet Finance' dinner photocall at the 'Carlton' hotel during the 66th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

and at the annual Finch's Quarterly Review Filmmakers Dinner hosted by Charles Finch, Caroline Scheufele and Nick Foulkes at the Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc in Antibes on May 17.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think she also was a guest in the Dior Show in Monaco yesterday.
She iw very beautiful and elegant, too.

:previous:
so fantastic!!!
very SUPER

Prince Emanuele Filiberto was welcomed as a new member of the Monaco Yacht Club by Prince Albert of Monaco during the 60th anniversary celebrations of the Monaco Yacht Club on June 7, 2013.

** Pic ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom