HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh GOD,does it mean his tumor is malignant? Rapid recurrence is a character of malignant tumors.He is so young for that.My best wishes for him and his family.

Last edited:
And it recurred in various places...And he is still young and has little children!
May God have mercy on him.

This evening Emanuele Filiberto spoke to TG5, italian news broadcast. Today he had a surgery to remove a nasal septum tumor. He said that everything went well, the doctors removed the tumor and they're waiting the biopsy in 15-20 days to know the nature of the tumor.
He will spend the Easter holidays in the mountains with Clotilde his wife, their little daughters and his parents.

I wish the best to him and his family!

Mr. Emanuele-Filiberto di Savoia is a well known italian showman so he has a lot of fans.
I wish him health.

Princess Clotilde attended the "Haiti Carnaval in Cannes" event at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 18, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Princess Clotilde attended the exclusive Filmmakers Dinner during the Cannes International Film Festival
hosted by Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen in partnership with Finch's Quarterly Review at
the famous Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France on May 21, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** puretrend gallery **

This thread is about actors/actresses?

This thread is about actors/actresses?

How amusing...

Anyway, how is Prince Emmanuele Filiberto doing healthwise now?
Any reports if his operation was successful?

It seems that Emanuele-Filiberto is getting well now.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good news about the Principe di Venezia. Thank you.

He is smiling , does that mean that the results are good ?

According to the last interview he released with a magazine, he said that the second tumor he'd been removed was benign too. It's important for him to lead his life as normally as possible.

Last edited:

Princess Clotilde attended the Salvatore Ferragamo Cruise Collection 2013 Show at Galerie Denon in Paris on June 12, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Emanuele Filiberto participated in the new dancing show "Balla con Milly" - as far as I've understood not as a dancer again but as an expert. Here he attended a presentation on September 6, the show itself took place on September 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Despite receiving two surgeries to remove a tumor, he hasn't quit smoking, as stated in the latest interview he gave to an Italian mag...:eek:

:previous:
Did I hear correctly - is one of the first pair of Amazing Race contestants Count Constantino della Gherardesca?

Yes, you did hear correctly, Count Costantino della Gherardesca is indeed one of the constestants.

Yes, you did hear correctly, Count Costantino della Gherardesca is indeed one of the constestants.

The Count is the uncle (zio) or the nephew (nipote)? The uncle I'm guessing.

He is the uncle, though I don't know who exactly this nephew is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom