HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, having a tumour doesn't necessarily mean that one has cancer. Luckily, as he state himself in an interview given to an Italian mag, he was removed a benign one.

He is a showman so I do not see any problem for him.

Finally he likes what he is doing...

All I can say is, I'm glad the Savoy-Aosta's are the heirs to the Italian throne!

The reality television show now brought Prince Emanuele Filiberto to the Savoy Hotel in Alassio.

Maybe his three ladies at home will profit from his newly acquired skills ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga/kika gallery **

Mr.Emanuele-Filiberto di Savoia tries to find his place as an actor but even in this field the success is hardly acceptable.

I wonder what will be his next "job" to do...

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a man who tries to find his way in life.

:previous:

Princess Clotilde attended the Giambattista Valli Ready-To-Wear Fall/Winter 2012 show as
part of the Paris Fashion Week on March 5, 2012.

Here are a few additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

No young no old sexy and looking for something in cinema or theater which seems not ask her anymore.

IMo this type of hair color suits better P.ss CLotilde than blond...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. Clotilde Courau tries to be elegant all the time because it is important for her job of actress.

Usually Mrs Courau is not accompagnied by her husband.

Olycom - News
P.ss Clotilde attends the screening of film "Cloclo".

Same day and outfit, but a different background, so I'm not sure if the two events had something
to do with each other, the caption says Princess Clotilde attended the Tim Burton Exhibition Launch
at La Cinematheque on March 5, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Miss Clothilde Courau was in the past a young fresh and nice looking Actrice.
Princess Clotilde is looking old and vulgar attending and attending Events in order to receive a role while her husband has a role on TV learning making royal italian salami.
I suppose he brings the bacon at home.

Mrs.Courau is interested only in her artistic career.

While the members of the Royal Family of Savoy are involved in official duties, Mr.Emanuele-Filiberto di Savoia has no duties but only fun.

On March 13, Princess Clotilde took part in a reading and musical performance of famous love letters.
The event was organized on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the InterContinental Paris Le
Grand hotel in Paris - I would have loved to hear and see a sample of that!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** purepeople gallery **

Prince Emanuele attended the Charitable Foundation Federation gala auction in Moscow, Russia on March 31, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Too much smoking? Anyway I wish him all the best with all my heart. He's so young to get ill. Auguri Fili.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom