HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that this is the Royal Family that had custody of the Holy Shroud of Turin for YEARS before turning it over to the Vatican!

But at the same time they were also very superstitious and involved with the occult and alchemy (it's historically proven).
If you happen to go to Turin, take a guided tour to the city' undergorund passages: it's very interesting!

Do you notice anything "odd" in the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Italy?
The golden star over the crown is turned upside down. In the occult that is the symbol of the devil.:eek: That's why Italy has had a bad luck since its unification...;)

Umberto?
You meant Vittorio Emanuele, I guess.
EF's father is Vittorio Emanuele.
Umberto, EF's grandfather, was such a nice person.

Perhaps the poster is referring to Umberto's ex girlfriend, a singer/actress named Milly, although his family had already arranged his marriage to Maria José. Milly was an intelligent and a refined artist, not a prostitute.

That's all. I guess I owed everyone an explaination. Now let's move on.

Tosca
Italian Royalty moderator

Umberto?
You meant Vittorio Emanuele, I guess.
EF's father is Vittorio Emanuele.
Umberto, EF's grandfather, was such a nice person.

Oh, thank you so much! I didn't realize I had typed in the wrong person till this morning!

Great info Tosca, thank you! I didn't know most of that at all. That's very disturbing about the Savoy Coat of Arms...cripes! I am glad they don't have the Shroud any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us all hope that this was a tempest in a teacup and they both appear happy with their girls in Sardinia this summer and the dear friend (whoever she is) is out of the picture.
For those who live in Paris is Clotilde still plays on stage? For those in Italy do they still talk about that friendship of his?

Clotilde COUREAU on stage

Hello,

I live in Paris and I know she is going to play next september in a theater play (I don't remember the title, though)
. I saw her on stage last year in an "operette" called le chanteur de Mexico and she was quite good.

Jean-Christophe

Thank you J C. I saw her performance as young Edith Piaf's mother in the movie but it was too brief. I am glad to hear she is a good stage actress.

Great info Tosca, thank you! I didn't know most of that at all. That's very disturbing about the Savoy Coat of Arms...cripes! I am glad they don't have the Shroud any more.

But those were the "old" dukes of Savoy. I don't think today's Savoias do.

For those in Italy do they still talk about that friendship of his?

This week's DIVA mag has nothing about Fili and his friend. Neither has it pictures of him or his family

Thank you J C. I saw her performance as young Edith Piaf's mother in the movie but it was too brief. I am glad to hear she is a good stage actress.

I would suggest Clotilde to watch old videos of Milly, the old flame of her husband's grandfather, and learn what being an actress means.

If I saw my husband exhibiting such body language with a female "friend" I would wring his neck!

Talk about Mediterranena jealousy!;):lol: Perhaps Clotilde is following her mother-in-law example and turn a blind eye on her husband's casual affairs...

More pics of Clotilde and the girls at the airport can be found here

I wonder why Princess Clotilde is referred to as Clotilde Courau. She does not wish to use her title, does she?

Well, "HRH The Princess of Venice" may be pushing it on a marquee! She uses her maiden name professionally, as most actresses do.

Warren,
Thanks for explanations!:flowers:
She still works as an actress.:shock: That is an interesting departure from the traditions and unwritten rules of royal and noble houses.

So great to see new pics of the girls. Vittoria looks like her mom I think!

Warren,
Thanks for explanations!:flowers:
She still works as an actress.:shock: That is an interesting departure from the traditions and unwritten rules of royal and noble houses.

Well, she's not the first one. Also Princess Ira von Fuerstenberg and Princess Soraya tried to start their acting career back in the 60's/70's.

Prince Emanuele Filiberto visited Monza on July 29th to commemorate the killing of his great grandfather King Umberto I, who was shot to death by an anarchist on the 29th July 1900:

Gallery

BTW sporting that flag with the emblem of the Kingdom of Italy, should be considered as high traison according to the current Italian Republic's Constitution, if I'm correct.

Last edited:
But at the same time they were also very superstitious and involved with the occult and alchemy (it's historically proven).
If you happen to go to Turin, take a guided tour to the city' undergorund passages: it's very interesting!

Do you notice anything "odd" in the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Italy?
The golden star over the crown is turned upside down. In the occult that is the symbol of the devil.:eek: That's why Italy has had a bad luck since its unification...;)

This is very interesting. Do you know the reasons for the golden star? Is it a reference to an earlier pagan religion from the area, or is there another reason? Was it once considered good luck?

Princess Clotlide of Savoy is of a non reigning house so that is why she is able to act. Now if she were of a reigning house upon her maariage to the prince her career would cease. Prince Emaunele should think about this family and stop being around outside women of the family this makes him look like he does not care about his marriage or his two young daughters.

Did he show up with more friends since Clotilde and daughters left?

Hi,

Clotilde COUREAU will play next September in Paris in the Theatre de la Madeleine a play by Sacha GUITRY called "faisons un rêve" (= let's have a dream).

Jean-Christophe

Have you ever seen her on stage? Someone had posted that she is a so so actress. I only saw her in a brief appearance at the movie about Edith Piaf's life so I have no opinion about her acting abilities.

This is very interesting. Do you know the reasons for the golden star? Is it a reference to an earlier pagan religion from the area, or is there another reason? Was it once considered good luck?

Honestly I cannot answer your question, sorry. Maybe Count can enlighten us?

Honestly I cannot answer your question, sorry. Maybe Count can enlighten us?

The Coat-of Arms we see is known as the "Small Arms of the Kingdom", because the real CoA of the House of Savoy is bigger and more complicated.
I do not know the exact meaning of the star but from its position on the top of the mantle I can only guess: success and growing of the power of the House.
This is usually the meaning of stars in CoA, always positive and a wish for the family.

The Coat-of Arms we see is known as the "Small Arms of the Kingdom", because the real CoA of the House of Savoy is bigger and more complicated.
I do not know the exact meaning of the star but from its position on the top of the mantle I can only guess: success and growing of the power of the House.
This is usually the meaning of stars in CoA, always positive and a wish for the family.

Thank you for making it clear! I knew we could count on you!|:flowers:
I read and heard that there are so many legends surronding the Hause of Savoy having been involved with the occult; Turin being the magical city "par eccellence", and the Don Bosco thing.

Thanks for the link, giov. I guess a lot of members will be
happy to see her with a darker hair-colour again ;)

Clotilde is on this week's cover of the French magazine
"Gala", I've seen it at my newsagent, but did not buy it,
so here are the small pics from the magazine's website:

** Gala cover ** 2 pages **

Although Clotilde won't be 40 untill next April ;), the special birthday
already seems to be a theme as well as her 5th wedding anniversary
on September 25.

"Mon couple, mes doutes????? mes desirs?? Hopefully her doubts have to do with anything but E P......Has anyone seen him recently? BTW darker hair looks better on her.

Emanuele Filiberto will be visiting the tomb of Padre Pio located in the church of San Giovanni Rotondo (Apulia) on the 10th of September. I wonder if he will be taking any attention on the bas-relief that portraits his cousin Aimone of Savoy-Aosta carrying the insigna of royalty: accorting to a prophecy from Padre Pio, Aimone will be the next King of Italy....

crocereale - Casa Savoia e Padre Pio. Il “mistero” della profezia

Pics 27.8.2008

Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde walking through the
streets of Paris, France, August 27, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Emanuele Filiberto will be visiting the tomb of Padre Pio located in the church of San Giovanni Rotondo (Apulia) on the 10th of September. I wonder if he will be taking any attention on the bas-relief that portraits his cousin Aimone of Savoy-Aosta carrying the insigna of royalty: accorting to a prophecy from Padre Pio, Aimone will be the next King of Italy....

crocereale - Casa Savoia e Padre Pio. Il “mistero” della profezia

WOW! That would be something! What happen during that visit?

WOW! That would be something! What happen during that visit?

Nothing special that I know of, apart from the fact that he was booed by some far left wing activists.

Diva mag has a long article with pics - I haven't read it yet - and a long interview with Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clotilde. Is that a response to the rumors about the matrimonial squabbles following EF being caught while hugging a young actress in downtown Rome last summer? Or is that a response to his cousin Aimone's wedding?

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom