HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clotilde Coreau has no work as actress in Paris for the moment so she is Princess of Savoie again.

I must say that Clotilde Courau is an excellent actress.... I have always thought that even before she became a royal

Princess Clotilde visited the Fleury-Mérogis Jail (the biggest jail in
France), Département Essonne near Paris, February 11, 2010. She
was invited by imprisoned women who have a TV show programme
inside the jail. This time the subject was cinema. Princess Clotilde
received the invitation through the association ARAC.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Prince Emanuele Filiberto photographed at a hotel in Sanremo with singer songwriter Pupo. Tonight they will be performing their song along with tenor Luca Canonici on the stage of the Festival of Sanremo (the mother of all song contests, including ESC). I see that Caterina Caselli is their producer, so they have a very good chance to win...:lol:

Olycom - News

Despite of Caterina Caselli (who is a great singer), Emanuele Filiberto, Pupo and Luca Canonici have been the first to be elimined from the competition...
I didn't watch the show, but I've listened to the song and imo it's quite horrible; and Emanuele Filiberto is really much better as dancer then singer...
Here is the song, from Youtube:
YouTube - Sanremo 2010 Pupo - Filiberto di Savoia - Italia amore mio HQ

princess clotilde was muche better with dark hairs, hope she will come back at her beautiful color

I didn't watch the show, but I've listened to the song and imo it's quite horrible; and Emanuele Filiberto is really much better as dancer then singer...

There are chances that he knows it :D If I can trust my little
Italian skills his sticker (see pic 1) says: "Panic in Sanremo, the
prince arrives"..

Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy posing at the hotel Royal in
Sanremo, Italy on February 17, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

He has a good sense of humour I see, it's great !

I agree, he's a better dancer, but IMO the song isn't that horrible, although the lyrics suck, the tune isn't bad. Apart from E. Filiberto being completely out of tune, and the text of the song being full of rhetoric: God, country, and family; Pupo also sang out of tune. Perhaps he wanted to be behind his princely friend. BTW it's time that this man made himself called by his real name: Enzo, since he's a grandfather already, and no longer a "pupo", which translates baby boy in the Tuscan language.
The only one to save this song was the tenor Luca Canonici. However there's still a repechage tonight, so we may see them on the stage again...

A little off topic, but my favourite are Arisa and Cristicchi, the craziest of them all. Malyka Ayane's song is a poem, but the tune is a real bore! It's a shame because she's a great singer, who reminds me a lot of the late Giuni Russo.

Luca Canonici, Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Pupo attend the
60th San Remo Song Festival 2010 Photocall Day 2 on February
17, 2010 in San Remo, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And he sings and sings and sings..;)

Pupo, Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Luca Canonici perform at the 60th
Sanremo Song Festival at the Ariston Theatre On February 18, 2010 in
San Remo, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

They are back and will take part in the contest thanks to the phone-in-votes. I wouldn't be surprised if they win...;)

:previous:Tomorrow night.:)

Pupo, Marcello Lippi, Prince Emanuele and Luca Canonici attend the
60th Sanremo Song Festival at the Ariston Theatre On February 19,
2010 in San Remo, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

An awful song, in my opinion. It won't improve people's opinion on him. I read some remarks about him by Italians I know around the web. The most kind was "useless person". There's even a video on Youtube featuring Peter Griffin watching the prince at Sanremo and dying because of that.
People want to see real singers in this song contest, so when a person is there just because he's a VIP, they don't like him. Add to that the fact that the royal family's return to the country some years ago was a controversial matter, and the song idelogical content, well, you will understand why many despises him and his perfomance. :whistling:
Personally I'm sorry, but I'm not going to make excuses for him in front of people: I'm sure he was perfectly aware of the consequences, after all. :ermm:

The power of this song is to make angry both left wing politicians and right wing politicians.
On a side, this song is full of words referring to the values of the right - God family and motherland - that hurt the left, on the other side the right is hurted because they have understood that these are only "words", not a true ideology.
Moreover, yesterday they have changed the lyrics: a phrase sounding like "you could not return there (in Italy) but you had not faults for it, but you have never compared yourself to those who have really suffered" has been changed with another one referring to the victory of Italy at the 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany... :nonono:

For all E. Fili's fans: he came second. Do not understimate Caterina Caselli...:D

I agree with you Elisa, only real singers (like it happened in the golden days) should take part in the Festival, but what is Sanremo without any arguments? It's just like Miss Italia, and other "national" events: "speak well, not too well about me, provided you do speak about me" (or something like that...;):))

More pics from olycom

P.S. and off topic: Arisa will hit the charts.

Thanks for the update, Tosca! :)

Here are two pics from the last performance:

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attends the 60th Sanremo Song Festival
at the Ariston Theatre on February 20, 2010 in San Remo, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Well, apparently people at home liked the song: it was among the three finalists (by the way, I was very disapponted by the results). But I can see why many people, especially the older ones, voted this song.

P.S. Yesterday the exile part was restored.

:previous: If I'm not mistaken the singres of all the three winning songs, as well as Antonella Clerici, the host of the show, belong to the agency of Lucio Presta. Those who have the ears to hear, let them hear...;)

For all E. Fili's fans: he came second.

Ye gods.....am glad some Italian's appreciate EF and he cant be so a bad singer if he came second.....i know what you may be thinking...he had only recieved the votes, due to who he is.... a Savoy perhaps :whistling:

well this fact bode's well, maybe his life style is not harming the former royal family after all, as i have mentioned before... it could well be the constant criticism (in the media etc) of the man, which may be reflecting harm towards the family ....the less criticism the better, less is more so to speak !! :flowers:

why people sing in San Remo if, for many years, Italy doesn't appear in the Eurovision?

Well, apparently people at home liked the song: it was among the three finalists (by the way, I was very disapponted by the results). But I can see why many people, especially the older ones, voted this song.

P.S. Yesterday the exile part was restored.

Excuse me,I can't get it.Do you mean older people voted for him because he is a savoy or something related to the song itself ???????:ermm:

congratulations to prince EF.I like him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom