Duke Carlos Javier and the Royal House of Bourbon-Parma 1: August 2010- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in fact Duke Carlos, his siblings and his aunts simply ignore uncle Sixte and his rants.
At the death of Duke Carlos Hugo, Prince Sixte publicly asked to Carlos Xavier and Jaime to disown their father and his "leftist" Carlis wiews, and in this case he would stand aside; they didn't bother to respond him, and Sixte reacted proclaiming himself again the "Standard Bearer of Carlism".
He then proclaimed that the marriage of Carlos Xavier to Annemarie was in contrast with the Bourbon Parma house rules and morganatic and again they didn't bother to respond him.

Technically speaking, if it were BC, this whole Roman Catholic or Protestant issue wouldn't pose a problem, would it?:whistling:

:lol:LOL!!..No it wouldn't,as it is all menmade divisions & other nonsense..bearing in mind there is only one God...excuse my language

And as to Mafan:previous:

Who would have expected differently...grin...

But weren't there some aunts who take sides with Sixte? It struck me that Maria Theresia was the only one of Carlos Hugo's siblings who attended the mass in Parma.

I just can’t understand grumpy old Sixte. He has no heir himself to continue his rant for Carlism. Afaik there is no single BP Prince left who would fulfill Sixte’s idea of a Carlist leader. There is no future in Sixte’s actions, and Carlos Javier probably knows that that better then Uncle Sixte.

Lucien, maybe Sixte would have expected something different, but certainly I wouldn't.

Since when the rift about Carlism started, back in the 1970s, Princess Françoise (and also the late Duchess Madeleine) supported Sixte while Carlos Hugo was supported by his three unmarried sisters, Marie Therese, Cecile and Marie-des-Neiges. It wasn't clear who did the late Duke Xavier support, since in the last period of his life he (or maybe it's better to say those who were with him at the time) issued several contrasting declarations, at times supporting Carlos Hugo and his vision of Carlism and at times condemning him.

I suppose that Sixte doesn't have anything else to live for. AFAIK among the Bourbon-Parmas there is someone who shares his strict conservative and ultra-Catholic values, namely Prince Charles Emmanuel, although I don't think he has anything to do with Carlosm.

Btw, I wonder if there is any future for Carlism at all, whoever its leader is.

For the Bourbon Parmes Princesses , in Parma we saw only Princess Marie-Thérèse Princess Cecile was ill and Princess Marie des Neiges stayed with her.

We will never see Princess Françoise and Princess Sixte who did not even attend their own brother's funerals although they would meet the new King of the Netherlands.

STRANGE and ODD Family !

Princess Annemarie admitted to hospital

Just announced: Princess Annemarie won't attend the wedding of her brother-in-law because she has been admitted to hospital.
According to sources mother and unborn child are doing well but doctors thought it would be wise for her not to attend the wedding.
Sad and strange...

Just announced: Princess Annemarie won't attend the wedding of her brother-in-law because she has been admitted to hospital.
According to sources mother and unborn child are doing well but doctors thought it would be wise for her not to attend the wedding.
Sad and strange...

Goodness,I do hope all is ok!

But why in hospital if mother and baby are doing well?

Sad, but not strange
It is quite common for pregnant women to need plenty of rest

Pregnant women, while they do need rest, are not ill and don't require hospitalization. :flowers:

But it is 2013, she's in the Netherlands, and she's due next month. Whatever this drama is, it will sort itself out and soon there will be another little Bourbon-Parma running around.

Pregnant women, while they do need rest, are not ill and don't require hospitalization. :flowers:

But it is 2013, she's in the Netherlands, and she's due next month. Whatever this drama is, it will sort itself out and soon there will be another little Bourbon-Parma running around.
Well, the "running" part will have to wait for another year, or so ;). But it is good to see the family grow.

For the Bourbon Parmes Princesses , in Parma we saw only Princess Marie-Thérèse Princess Cecile was ill and Princess Marie des Neiges stayed with her.

We will never see Princess Françoise and Princess Sixte who did not even attend their own brother's funerals although they would meet the new King of the Netherlands.

STRANGE and ODD Family !

It's true that Françoise and Sixte didn't attend the funeral of Duke Carlos Hugo, but we don't know exactly whether it was because they had not been invited (since only those who were invited by the family could attend) or because they chose not to go. It's likely that they didn't go for the first reason.

Bts, it's interesting that Françoise's son Prince Charles Henri von Lobkowicz was invited and attended the wedding of Albert Brenninkmeijer and Princess Carolina, last year in Florence. I hope this is a signal of thaw between the younger generations.

There's another signal with Duchess Annemaria in hospital....we will be getting a busy BP weekend..plus...Princess Viktoria is looking more radiant then a bride usually already does...;)...

There's another signal with Duchess Annemaria in hospital....we will be getting a busy BP weekend..plus...Princess Viktoria is looking more radiant then a bride usually already does...;)...

Maybe she just really likes that guy she married.... Oh, wait, what better indication.....:whistling:

A daughter was born 17th October, Cecilia Maria Johanna Beatrix.

On November 14 Duke Carlos attended the celebrations of the 25th anniversary of the Max Havelaar Foundation and received the first pack of fair and climate-neutral coffee.

** Pic ** ppe gallery **

Aude of Bourbon-Parma (b.26 January 1977) (daughter of Prince Remy of Bourbon Parma (b.1942) & his first wife, Laurence Dufresne d;Arganchy) & her longtime partner Olivier Lasson had their second child, Zita, sometime this year.

A sister for Milo (b.2010).

Source: Descendants of Duke Carlo III of Parma

Delphine of Bourbon-Parma (b.11 July 1992) (daughter of Louis of Bourbon-Parma (b.1966) & his wife Ariane, nee Nicolet (b.1966)) married civilly on 14 September and religiously in October Matthieu Dupertuis.

Sources: Parma
Descendants of Duke Carlo III of Parma

Prince Charles-Emmanuel and his wife Constance together with son Amaury and daughter Zita attended the 'Reves d'Enfants' Arop charity event at the Opera Bastille in Paris on December 15, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The duke's son Carlos Hugo Klynstra celebrates today his seventeenth birthday. Hope he will have a nice day.

The duke and duchess plan to have princess Cecilia baptised in Piacenza in April.

Royalty Online

:previous:

Princess Cecilia was christened in Piacenza, Italy, today, April 4. Princess Beatrix is one of the godmothers - a wonderful choice!

Cecilia Maria Johanna Beatrix has four more godparents, including her aunt Princess Margarita and her grandfather Hans Gualthérie of Weezel.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery ** ppe gallery **

** nos.nl: Prinses Cecilia gedoopt ** translation **

** anp gallery ** piacenzasera.it gallery and video **

** refdag.nl: Prinses Beatrix peettante prinses Cecilia ** translation **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7nJSlZPqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO805S-1TW4

Last edited:
Godparents of little Princess Cecilia Maria Johanna Beatrix de Bourbon de Parme:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands (great-aunt)
- Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Cecilia de Bourbon de Parme (great-aunt)
- Her Royal Highness Princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme (aunt)
- Mr Johan Gualthérie van Weezel (grandfather)
- Ms Véronique Gualthérie van Weezel (second cousin)

Cecilia - refers to her great-aunt Princess Maria Cecilia and her mother Princess Annemarie Cecilia
Maria - refers go the Virgin, to her great-aunt Princess Maria Cecilia and her mother Princess Annemarie Cecilia
Johanna - refers to her grandfather Johan Gualthérie van Weezel
Beatrix - refers to her great-aunt Princess Beatrix

Picture from Hans Jacobs ( royalblog.nl ):
http://gpdhome.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c648253ef01a73da271c3970d-pi

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks for the list of godparents, Duc_et_Pair. :flowers: I like how Princess Beatrix is included in the list, I think she is quite close to Princess Irene's family. (I remember reading here that she was close to Irene - or was it Margriet? I can't fully remember.)

Cecilia and Luisa are very cute. I like Luisa's little dress.

Princess Beatrix is a wonderful choice for godparent,Princess Cecilia is blessed indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom