Duke and Duchess of Calabria and Family 1: June 2003-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty but not beautifull : she have a lot botox in the face and the lips are artificiall with implant!!

pretty but not beautifull : she have a lot botox in the face and the lips are artificiall with implant!!
A lot might be an understatement, she doesn't look like she can move her face. This is one woman that I just can't seem to like. Don't know why, just don't.

Did the Duke & Duchess attend the ball in Monaco. I believe they live there

Did the Duke & Duchess attend the ball in Monaco. I believe they live there

Strangely I have seen no photo of them yet. If they attended, then there must be their pics posted on DIVA mag, but again, they do not appear. Very odd.

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - OCTOBER 10: (L-R) Princess Camilla de Bourbon des Deux-Siciles, Nobel Peace Prize 1997, Jody Williams, Princess Caroline of Hanover and Prince Albert II of Monaco pose as they arrive to attend a press conference for International Cinema for truth festival on October 10, 2007 in Monaco, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Getty Images PIC 2 PIC 3

The Duke and Duchess of Calabria attended the "We've made it happen" association party in Monaco on the 12th of Dec.

DIVAeDONNA

Oh my.....that dress was awful! She makes such bad choices.

Carlo and Camilla at the birthday party of Countess Marta Marzotto (the first from the left) in Cortina d'Ampezzo. Camilla's mother was also present.

DIVAeDONNA

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Camilla attended the Mass for the election of the new head of the Sovereign Military order of Malta in Rome.
dagospia

In Spain live other Duke and Duchess of Calabria and Family.

In Spain live other Duke and Duchess of Calabria and Family.

We know there's been an ongoing controversy between the two Houses, but this forum is solely devoted to the Italian branch.

The Constantin Order website is referring to the Duke of Calabria as the Duke of Castro.
We will see if in fact Prince Carlo does assume his father's ducal title before opening a new thread under this name.

We haven't heard from them since his father passed away. The little girls are so cute! I am not too sure about the blue fur.......

Maria Carolina reminds me a little Beatrice on last photo posted by Tosca.

I've seen those pictures before, maybe in the Hola or Point de Vu..

There are a few pics of the Duke and Duchess of Calabria in Portofino at:

Olycom - News

Hey...Camilla looked good. No crazy clothes or plastic surgery look.

Prince Carlo and Princess Camilla of Borbone attend the Heart Of Children Benefit Gala at the Protomoteca Terrace at the Capitole on June 8, 2005 in Rome, Italy.

excuse my ignorance but is prince carlo the one who is now with chantal houchi ex wife of ernst of hannover? i read she was now with prince alessandro ruffo di calabria - is this the one and the same guy?
thanks for any info

excuse my ignorance but is prince carlo the one who is now with chantal houchi ex wife of ernst of hannover? i read she was now with prince alessandro ruffo di calabria - is this the one and the same guy?
thanks for any info
Chantal Hochuli was a wife of Ernst August Prince of Hanover 1981-1997

Prince Carlo of Bourbon-Two Sicilies Duke of Calabria, Duke of Castro and Camilla Crociani are married since 1998.

Prince Alessadro Ruffo di Calabria was married with Mafalda Princess di Savoia-Aosta. His late father was Queen Paola's brother.

Last edited:
Prince Alessadro Ruffo di Calabria was married with Mafalda Princess di Savoia-Aosta. His late father was Queen Paola's brother.
...and Alessandro Ruffo di Calabria is the one who dated Chantal Hochuli after her divorce from Ernst August of Hanover.

Camilla and Carlo of Bourbon Two-Sicilies and the Ruffo di Calabriaprincely family belong to two different noble houses, so I don't even think they are related to each other.

According to a Tamusio Tinga the Ruffo family had their start with Rufus the third child of Aeneas Aeneas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and Lavinia the King of the Latins' daughter. That's a legend of course.

Here is their family tree:
Genealogia dei Ruffo di Calabria

I saw in the Denmark thread they attended CP Frederick's 40th Bday party and were listed as Duke & Duchess of Castro.

With the former Duke of Calabria assuming the title of Duke of Castro as befitting his claim to the
Headship of the Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, a new thread under the new title is here.

~  ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom