Doge's of Venice

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gradenigo

City
Boca Raton
Country
United States
Hello All,
Have been researching about my family, Gradenigo, and looking to see if anyone else would be able to add some information outside of the basics. The basics are my family is one of the original 24 founding families of Venice, there are 3 Doge's in my family line and the most famous would be Bartolomeo Gradenigo who is the Doge kneeling in front of Saint Marc on the gold coin. Any info is appriiciated.

Regards,
Dominic

Hello All,
Have been researching about my family, Gradenigo, and looking to see if anyone else would be able to add some information outside of the basics. The basics are my family is one of the original 24 founding families of Venice, there are 3 Doge's in my family line and the most famous would be Bartolomeo Gradenigo who is the Doge kneeling in front of Saint Marc on the gold coin. Any info is appriiciated.

Regards,
Dominic

I suggest you post your query on the soc.genealogy.medieval Google Group. Some of the members are experts in medieval royal & noble families and might be able to recommend authoritative sources on the Gradenigo family.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.genealogy.medieval

Back
Top Bottom