A Girl for Princess Margarita & Tjalling Ten Cate, Julia Carolina Catharina: Sept. 09

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gertrude86

Commoner
City
Arnemuiden
Country
Netherlands
A Girl for Princess Margarita & Tjalling Ten Cate, Julia Carolina Catharina: Sept. 09

The news was announced today by the private secretary of princess Irene that Margarita and Tjalling received a babygirl yesterday (3 september 2008) She is in good health and has received the names Julia Carolina Catharina.

Congratiolations!!
My guess is that Julia is short for Juliana (M's grandmother and also Juliana Guillermo, Carolina is after M's sister and Catharina, well eh? I guess Tjalling's mother.

does she have the style Princess

Great news!! Congratulations to Princess Margarita & Tjalling Ten Cate!:flowers:

Love the name Julia! :wub:
Congratulations to the parents!

From Netty's site:
September 4th
The secretary of Princess Irene of the Netherlands, Mariëtte Helmann, today announced that Princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme gave birth to a baby girl at the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis in Amsterdam on 3 September 2008. Julia Carolina Catharina is perfectly healthy and weighs 3325 gramms. The baby's father, Tjalling ten Cate, will give notice of the birth today. The couple is very proud and grateful.

does she have the style Princess
Children recive father's title not mother.

Congratulations to the new parents and all the best to little Julia:flowers:
http://www.behindthename.com/name/julia

Wonderful news! Beautiful name. It's my daughter's name as well. :)

A little girl for Margarita. That is great news and such BEAUTIFUL names.
I wish them all the best !!

Hope to see a family picture soon !

Finally a Julia in the family! I've been hoping for that name for a long time. :wub:

That's true, but I especially love the short version 'Julia', it's one of my personal favourites, as Emma is too. :) I'm a conservative-names-kind-of-girl, so I'm really happy with the names they chose.

I guess we won't see any (official) pics but it sure would be nice.

Not surprising that Princess Margarita names her daughter after Queen Juliana. In the HP/de Tijd interviews it seemed that she had been very fond of her grandmother. A nice combination of names, I hope that they will spoil us and release a picture of Princess Margarita and her daughter to the media (as they did when she re-married).

I believe that Benjamin van Vollenhoven was born in the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis hospital in Amsterdam, and probably more van Vollenhovens.

Wonderful news. I sincerely wish Princess Margarita and her family all the best.

A photo of wee Julia will be released later this week through the office of HRH Princess Irene.

oh wow, she's such an adorable little baby! So awake! I can't believe how beautiful dark her hair is, while her parents are very blonde, surely she will be blonder in the future as well. How lovely they wanted to share these photos with us

A very pretty baby indeed, and with a lot of hair! I am glad the princess was nice enough to release some pictures to the press!

I think she is really cute!! congratulations to both her parents!!

Congratulations on the baby girl Margarita and Tjalling!

She's a very pretty baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom