A boy for Prince Aimone and Princess Olga of Savoy: Umberto - March 7, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because they are a republic now. They don't have a monarchy so basically they are considered normal people (they just have royalty in their Ancestry)
No, they don't consider them like normal people, but like showmen; so people like EF, who attends TV-show "Ballando con le stelle", is sometimes considered by medias; people like Aimone, who lives quietly in Moscow and works, who have a job and a "normal" life, but is more a prince then the other one, is not considered by medias...When the daughters of EF were born, italian medias made us know the news.

Many congratulations to Olga and Aimone and a very warm welcome to prince Umberto!! the choices of name and title are the best, too!!

Olga and her sister were born as Royal Highness, without rights to the Greek throne but royal Highness.

Olga and her sister were born as Royal Highness, without rights to the Greek throne but royal Highness.
Since the wedding of Her parents was (and is) morganatic, she and her sister were accorded the title of Princess of Greece, but not the style of Royal Highness.

:previous:
Perhaps not HRHs formally, but many publications refer to them as Royal Highnesses. Even if incorrect, the style seems appropriate for both Princesses.

:previous:
Athough she was never antitled to that style, many publications refered to the former Princess of Wales as Princess Diana. Even if incorrect, the style seemed appropriate for a princess whose first name was Diana. :rolleyes:

So, if you don't mind referring to Lady Diana Spencer as Princess Diana, you probably won't care if Princess Alexandra of Greece is styled as Royal Highness.

I guess the reporters are not interested in styling people correctly. Styling them more glamourosly in the newspapers would catch attention faster and it would make them sound more important ;)

In the books "Le Petit Gotha" and "Descendance de Louis-Philippe I " and on the site of the Duke of Aosta, Olga is H.R H. by birth.

on A Magazine was written that the baptism of the prince may be soon in the Masseria the couple bought last summer in Puglia. Is there somebody who knows something more on this house?

what a shame that the Italian media always give a lot of importance to "stars" like Fabrizio Corona or reality "stars" and didn't report this news!

If it makes you feel any better no one in Greece even heard that the wedding took place in Patmos last September. let alone know about the baby. No newspaper or TV channel made any announcements.

If it makes you feel any better no one in Greece even heard that the wedding took place in Patmos last September. let alone know about the baby. No newspaper or TV channel made any announcements.
And also no one in Italy, until duke Amedeo told about the marriage in a TV show after some days...

I just saw a photo of the baby a couple of days ago, he has the enormous dark eyes of both his parents but it's still hard to say who he looks most like.

Is he to be baptised Orthodox or Catholic?

Anyway, he is a love.

As the likely future heir to the Headship of the House of Savoy I'd assume Catholic.

I just saw a photo of the baby a couple of days ago, he has the enormous dark eyes of both his parents but it's still hard to say who he looks most like.

Is he to be baptised Orthodox or Catholic?

Anyway, he is a love.

Oh I would love to see his photo. Where did you catch sight of it??
With regard to his christening I tend to agree with Warren although to be allowed to be married in the G.O faith with a non G.O, both parents had to sign a promise that children born to that marriage would be baptised in the G.O Church.:flowers:

Great photos, congratulations to the happy parents. will be moving back to Italy? will there be a formal presentation at all?

Looking at the last picture from Hola, she reminded me of actress Julia Roberts. If she was pregant, it was only a couple of months at least, because that dress in the first picture really would have showed here...I think it shouldn't matter. Oh well.

Fritz 1955

has anybody seen the issue of point de vue nr.3176 and if it is a news or picture of this couple
(olga and aimone de savoy) with or without their child in it?

Which title do you believe Prince Aimone and Princess Olga should have in mind if they have a second son?

Today HRH Prince of Piedmont is 3.Happy birthday to the young Prince!

Back
Top Bottom