Russian Noble and Princely Families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello. I saw in youtube a few days ago a reportage about the life of some jetsetters. It was dated about 15 years ago. Furthermore they talked about a lady who called herself Princess Tatiana Romanova. She used to live in Palm Beach, married to a rich American and then divorced.
It was quite embarrassing as they followed her through some journeys in Paris, Saint-Barth etc. This lady uses her name in order to obtain free invitations, clothes and generally lives clearly thanks to other people's means.
They showed walking around the marina of expensive yachts in St Barth in New years eve, trying to approach the most luxurious ones and then in the name of so called commun friends, aiming to obtain invitation to their reception for New Year celebration.
Finally she entered completely unknown to one after that's he had managed to have a gown paid by the so-called friend who were hosting her. Shocking.
Any idea how true is her princely title and connection to the tzar's family?

https://instagram.com/princessetatiana?utm_medium=copy_link

https://m.facebook.com/princesstatianaromanova

The Royals Community mobile app[/URL]

Last edited:
There is currently only one Princess Tatiana Romanov (1961) b. of that similar age...She is daughter of Prince Nicholas Romanov and his wife, Countess Sveva della Gherardesca. She was married two times, both times to Italians and has never permanently lived in US.

But this woman definitely is not her. So, I don't think this woman is born into Romanov family.

There is currently only one Princess Tatiana Romanov (1961) b. of that similar age...She is daughter of Prince Nicholas Romanov and his wife, Countess Sveva della Gherardesca. She was married two times, both times to Italians and has never permanently lived in US.

But this woman definitely is not her. So, I don't think this woman is born into Romanov family.
Thanks a lot. Yes definitely I think she is an imposteur. She might have the surname Romanov but she is definitely not a Russian Princess.
Furthermore the name also is not correctly put. Shouldn't be Tatiana +father's name + Romanova? If she comes from the Tzar's origin should keep traditions no?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Has anyone heard of the late Princess Irene Galitzine who married a Portuguese aristocrat and was a famous successful fashion designer and made clothes worn by Jackie Kennedy, Marella Agnelli?

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that the Yusupov family’s lumber mills and few other business still survive and provide employment though the family doesn’t own it today

Anyone knows how to delete this duplicate post I made in error - I pressed enter twice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom