On This Day in Russian Imperial History

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, June 25, 1755 ~ Birth of Grand Duchess Natalia Alexeievna, Tsarevna of Russia (Wilhelmina Louise of Hesse-Darmstadt), first wife of Tsarevich Paul of Russia, in Prenzlau, Kingdom of Prussia

On this day, July 6, 1796 ~ Birth of Nicholas I, Tsar of Russia at Gatchina Palace near St. Petersburg, Russia

105 Years and still not Ok!

Since nobody here in the Royal Forums writes some words, I do...

105 years ago the nuclear Imperial Family was murdered. It was the begin of a mass murder campaign against the Russian Elites by the communists.

I am still not Ok with it!

And the terror did not stop there: While Lenin murdered the old elites, Stalin murdered a large part of the new, communist elites. This is so Red Khmer...

On this day, November 26, 1847 ~ Birth of Princess Dagmar of Denmark, Empress Marie Feodorovna of Russia, at the Yellow Palace in Copenhagen, Denmark

On this day, December 1, 1825 ~ Demise of Tsar Alexander I of Russia at Taganrog, Russia

On this day, December 4, 1878 ~ Birth of Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia, son of Tsar Alexander III of Russia, at the Anichkov Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia

:wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath:

On this day, December 23, 1777 ~ Birth of Alexander I, Tsar of Russia in St. Petersburg, Russia

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄:xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell:⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

On this day, January 23, 1874 ~ The Wedding of Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh and Grand Duchess Marie Alexandrovna of Russia at the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia

On this day, February 8, 1725 ~ Demise of Peter I, Emperor of All Russia in St. Petersburg, Russia

On this day, February 28, 1690 ~ Birth of Alexis Petrovich, Tsarevich of Russia, son of Tsar Peter I of Russia, at Preobrazhensky, Russia

Back
Top Bottom