A potential bride for The Grand Duke Georgi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grand Duke quite clearly identifies himself as a member of the Imperial House of Russia, not the Royal House of Prussia. His official biography at the website of the Imperial House lists his father as Grand Duke Mikhail Pavlovich. This is in keeping with what I understand were the terms of the agreement between Grand Duke Vladimir of Russia and Prince Louis-Ferdinand of Prussia, at time of the marriage of the Grand Duke's parents. Does anyone know if the full text of this agreement, if it exists, was ever made public? It would be interesting to know if it makes any reference to Prussian titles. But it is a moot point really, because, as far as I can tell, the Grand Duke has never used a Prussian title. His birth was registered in Madrid under the surname Romanov, not Prinz von Preussen, or Hohenzollern. Quite simply, Georgi Mikhailovich is Russian, not Prussian, so I do not really see much point in dual dynastic considerations. Though, as an aside, the Grand Duke is currently tenth in the Prussian line of succession. But, as a member of the Russian Orthodox Church, could he actually succeed as Head of the House of Prussia without being Lutheran?

Anyway, I do hope he marries equally. But, as the years pass, it is looking less likely. I suspect Grand Duchess Maria will follow the example of King Michael of Romania and, with the support of the Russian Orthodox Church, update the succession requirements. If she does, I do not look forward to the controversy it will spark. But the impact of any changes will not take affect until the death of Grand Duke Georgi Mikhailovich, by which time I will probably be long gone.

Decree of the Head of the Russian Imperial House, H.I.H. Grand Duke Wladimir Kirillovich, on His Permission for the Marriage of H.I.H. Grand Duchess Maria Wladimirovna and H.R.H. Prince Franz-Wilhelm

We, Grand Duke Wladimir, Head of the Russian Imperial House, announce the following:

Acting in accordance with Our prerogatives and inalienable rights as Head of the Russian Imperial House, and following the Fundamental Laws of the Russian Empire, as set forth in volume 1, part 1, in the chapters:

1. Holy rights and privileges of the Supreme Autocratic Power, and

2. The Statute on the Imperial Family:

1. We consider it good to give Our permission for the marriage of Our Daughter, Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Mariia Wladimirovna, to His Royal Highness Prince Franz-Wilhelm-Victor-Christoph-Stephan of Prussia.

2. We also witnessed the reception of His Royal Highness Prince Franz-Wilhelm-Victor-Christoph-Stephan of Prussia into the bosom of the Orthodox Church on 21 July 1976, which was performed by the proper Church authorities in the Russian church of St. Sergius in Paris.

3. We decree that His Royal Highness Prince Franz-Wilhelm-Victor-Christoph-Stephan of Prussia from now on shall be called Mikhail Pavlovich.

4. In accordance with the above-mentioned laws, We grant to Mikhail Pavlovich the title of Grand Duke and, accordingly, all honors and privileges which are due to the spouse of the ruling Emperor or to the spouse of a ruling Empress, which exclude the right to the title Emperor.

5. We remind Mikhail Pavlovich, who is here present, of his formal, ceremonial, irrevocable pledge, without which the present Announcement could not be issued, to instruct and raise any children that might be born of his union with Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Mariia Wladimirovna in the Orthodox Faith.

6. Inasmuch as they present no contradiction to the Statute on the Imperial Family, We grant Our approval to the conditions of the marriage contract which establishes the marital union of the couple on the basis of separate marital property, as this is provided for and legal in the French Civil Code of Laws.

7. We express Our hope for Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Maria Wladimirovna, and for Her Consort, Grand Duke Mikhail Pavlovich, that if, by God’s will, the circumstances should arise that They will be called upon to fulfill their duty, that They will always and with all Their hearts support the greatness of the Empire and will steadfastly and wisely strive for the happiness of its people in Peace and Justice.

8. In addition, I desire that, in the exercise of Our Russian dynastic laws, My Grandchildren will bear the original surname of My family—Romanoff—and the title Grand Duke or Grand Duchess, joined with the surname and title of My Son-in-Law, Prince or Princess of Prussia, since any such children will continue the Russian Imperial Family and succeed to My dynastic rights after My Daughter.

At this moment, His Imperial Highness Grand Duke Mikhail Pavlovich comes forward with a declaration that, having familiarized himself with the contents of the above-mentioned Announcement of His Imperial Highness Grand Duke Wladimir Kirillovich, He expresses to Him his heartfelt thanks, his familial loyalty, and ceremonially and irrevocably pledges himself with a clear conscience to fulfill all duties required of Him by the Fundamental Laws of the Russian Empire, and by the stipulations agreed to in the above-mentioned Announcement, both of which He has studied in detail.

The present Announcement was made on the occasion of the wedding of Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Maria Wladimirovna, born in Madrid (Spain) on 23 December, 1953, with His Royal Highness Prince Franz-Wilhelm-Victor-Christoph-Stephan of Prussia, born in Grünberg (Silesia) on 3 September, 1943. The civil wedding took place on 4 September 1976.

Registration of the marriage will be handled by His Excellency, Monsieur B., the Minister of Defense of the French Republic, by the mayor of the city of Dinard (Brittany, France), who functions as registrar of civil matters; the religious wedding took place in the Orthodox church in Madrid on 22 September 1976.

(signed:)

Wladimir Romanov

Grand Duke of Russia

From The Imperial House of Russia

And???? What does this change or is this just info?

I asked if the decree has ever been made public, and Benjamin very kindly posted it.

And???? What does this change or is this just info?
The "And????" is unnecessary as the context for Benjamin's posting of Grand Duke Vladimir's Decree can be found in the immediately preceding post.

He dates the daughter of the Ambassador of Italy in Brussels and were to-gether at the Orleans wedding.

He dates the daughter of the Ambassador of Italy in Brussels and were to-gether at the Orleans wedding.

That is not correct. Since 1 January 2013 the Italian Ambassador in Belgium is Mr Alfredo Bastianelli who is married to Ms Fiammetta Fiorentino and has three sons: Giovanni-Battista, Ascanio and Niccolo'.

:flowers:

Mr Roberto Bettarini has been Ambassador in Brussels and then in Luxembourg but is currently retired, I believe.

Last edited:
Even if this thread has been three years without a post, I thought it would be nice to compile all the eligible princesses of today and give them patronymics. I have not seen Ms. Bettarini mentioned in awhile so just thought it was acceptable.

Princess Elisabeth Margarete Maria Anna Beatriz, born 24 March 1982 in Regensburg
patronymic: Elisabeth Ivanovna (Her father's name is Johannes (John) whose Slavic relative is Ivan).

Princess Constanza della Torre e Tasso daughter of Carlo Alessandro, 3rd Duke of Castel Duino (born 7 August 1989)
patronymic: Constanza Carlovna

Princess Maria Laura of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este (Maria Laura Zita Beatrix Gerhard, born 26 August 1988)
patronymic: Maria (Laura) Lorenza

Archduchess Marie-des-Neiges (born 1986)
patronymic: Marie Feodorovna, daughter of Archduke Rudolf of Austria

Princess Bernadette Desirée of Bavaria (b. 1986) daughter of Prince Adalbert of Bavaria
patronymic: Bernadette Feodorovna

Princess Maria Gabriela (born June 8, 1989, Rio de Janeiro) daughter of Prince Antônio of Orléans-Braganza
patronymic: Maria (Gabriella) Feodorovna

Princess Beatrice of York (Beatrice Elizabeth Mary; born 8 August 1988)
patronymic: Beatrice Andreevna

Lady Gabriella "Ella" Windsor (Gabriella Marina Alexandra Ophelia; born 23 April 1981)
patronymic: Gabriella Mikhailovna, highly unlikely because on she is a lady and two they are third cousins.

Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark (Greek: Θεοδώρα, born 9 June 1983 in London
patronymic: Theodora Constantinova

Princess Maria-Anunciata Astrid Joséphine Veronica of Liechtenstein (born Brussels-Uccle, 12 May 1985) daughter of Prince Nikolaus Of Liechtenstein
patronymic: Maria (Anunciata) Nikolaevna

Princess Marie-Astrid Nora Margarita Veronica of Liechtenstein (born Brussels-Uccle, 26 June 1987) daughter of Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein
patronymic: Marie (Astrid) Nikolaevna

Princess Marie-Gabrielle Cécile Charlotte Sophie of Nassau (b. Paris, 8 September 1986) daughter of Prince Jean of Luxembourg
patronymic: Marie (Gabrielle) Ivanovna -John- Jean

Duchess Helene Olga Feodora Donata Maria Katharina Theresia of Mecklenburg (born 13 October 1988 in Freiburg im Breisgau) daughter of Borwin, Duke of Mecklenburg
patronymic: Helene Feodorovna

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi (born 3 August 1986)
patronymic: Charlotte Feodorovna

Princess Antonia of Bourbon-Parma (born Roskilde, 10 June 1981)
Princess Marie Gabrielle of Bourbon-Parma (born Paris, 23 December 1982)
Princess Alexia of Bourbon-Parma (born Palm Beach, Florida, 7 March 1985) daughters of Prince Michel Of Bourbon-Parma
patronymics: Antonia Mikhailovna
Marie (Gabrielle) Mikhailovna
Alexia Mikhailovna

Princess Leonie Mercedes Augusta Silva Elisabeth Margarethe of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (b. Frankfurt, 30 October 1986) daughter of the Duke of Saxe-Weimar Eisenach
patronymic: Leonida Mikhailovna

Elisabeta-Karina de Roumanie Medforth-Mills (b. 4 January 1989)
patronymic: Elisabeta (Karina) Feodorovna

Inés Bagration of Mukhrani, born on 4 of December 1980 in Madrid daughter of Prince Bagrat of Georgia
patronymic:Ines Bagratovna or Feodorovna

There are most likely more but these are all the ones I could access.
Note- Feodorovna as a patronymic is usually used for those whose fathers name is unconventional in this use.

Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg is missing from this list.

She is actually not in my opinion. I do not think she would potentially marry the Grand Duke considering the fact that he is ten years older than her.

:previous:
The list with patronymic names is impressive. However, Lady Gabriella has a boyfriend.

Princess Bernadette Desirée of Bavaria (b. 1986) daughter of Prince Adalbert of Bavaria
patronymic: Bernadette Feodorovna

Married

Lady Gabriella "Ella" Windsor (Gabriella Marina Alexandra Ophelia; born 23 April 1981)
patronymic: Gabriella Mikhailovna, highly unlikely because on she is a lady and two they are third cousins.

Such marriage is not considered an incest.

Princess Marie-Gabrielle Cécile Charlotte Sophie of Nassau (b. Paris, 8 September 1986) daughter of Prince Jean of Luxembourg
patronymic: Marie (Gabrielle) Ivanovna -John- Jean

Engaged

Princess Antonia of Bourbon-Parma (born Roskilde, 10 June 1981)
Princess Marie Gabrielle of Bourbon-Parma (born Paris, 23 December 1982)
Princess Alexia of Bourbon-Parma (born Palm Beach, Florida, 7 March 1985) daughters of Prince Eric Of Bourbon-Parma
patronymics: Antonia Mikhailovna
Marie (Gabrielle) Mikhailovna
Alexia Mikhailovna

Only Marie-Gabrielle is unmarried (but she has a child)

I don't think any of those ladies would be interested and he is not a "catch".

Yep. And unlike other royaks who aren't exactly great catches, he doesn't have a real title or place to sway them.

Yep. And unlike other royaks who aren't exactly great catches, he doesn't have a real title or place to sway them.

He has a real title. It is easy to forget that he is Georg Prinz von Preussen via his father Franz Wilhelm Victor Christoph Stephan Prinz von Preussen.

His father owns an investment portfolio in a holding bearing his name and is an investment banker in Madrid where he manages mainly real estate investments and developments. Not too pauvre. Also in various documentaries about Georg I saw him living in Deauville, Biarritz, Madrid, Sankt Moritz, all by all not too pauvre and worth a "catch".

Beside his investments in Madrid, the father of Georg also owns historic properties in Berlin and Brandenburg which he develops and are rising and rising in booming Berlin. See: PRINZ VON PREUSSEN Grundbesitz AG - The Princ is in the Aufsichtrat, the supervisory board.

Last edited:
Indeed, Germany acknowledges the name Prinz(essin) von Preussen, but in the role of a surname instead of a title.

George was born "Jorge prinz von Preussen Romanoff"; however, the year after the birth his mother filed a petition in France to have his last name changed to"Romanoff-grand-duc de Russie prinz von Preussen."

Source: Bulletin 11 -- 30 Sep 1982 of Cercle d'Etudes des Dynasties Royales Europeennes (published by J.F. Tourtchine)

He has a real title. It is easy to forget that he is Georg Prinz von Preussen via his father Franz Wilhelm Victor Christoph Stephan Prinz von Preussen.

His father owns an investment portfolio in a holding bearing his name and is an investment banker in Madrid where he manages mainly real estate investments and developments. Not too pauvre. Also in various documentaries about Georg I saw him living in Deauville, Biarritz, Madrid, Sankt Moritz, all by all not too pauvre and worth a "catch".

Beside his investments in Madrid, the father of Georg also owns historic properties in Berlin and Brandenburg which he develops and are rising and rising in booming Berlin. See: PRINZ VON PREUSSEN Grundbesitz AG - The Princ is in the Aufsichtrat, the supervisory board.

His German title is no more real then his Russian.

Germany got rid of titles decades ago. His title is recognized as nothing but a last name. It's only among other royals he is given the courtesy of a title.

He may be rich but so are many others. he doesn't have any official position. You aren't going to be attending state banquets and going on tours. And living the life of royalty that most people imagine.

Indeed, Germany acknowledges the name Prinz(essin) von Preussen, but in the role of a surname instead of a title.

But that counts for all those German royals and aristocrats which still reside on fabulous castles owned for centuries by families. Everyone in society knows very well the who-is-who and all royals are still treated with égards. The dude in this thread, Georg/Georgy, is extremely blue-blooded, a descendant from the Emperor of Germany, the Tsar of Russia and the Queen of Great-Britain (Empress of India)... He probably is one of the most darkblue blooded persons walkling around in Europe at the moment.

From Emperor Wilhelm II to Georg/Georgy:

Wilhelm II, Deutsches Kaiser, König von Preußen (1859-1941)
x Auguste Viktoria, Prinzessin von Schleswig-Holstein (1858-1921)
= Joachim

Joachim, Prinz von Preußen (1890-1920)
x Marie Auguste, Prinzessin von Anhalt (1898-1983)
= Karl-Franz-Joseph

Karl-Franz-Joseph, Prinz von Preußen (1916-1975)
x Henriette, Prinzessin von Schönaich-Carolath (1918-1972)
= Franz-Wilhelm

Franz-Wilhelm, Prinz von Preußen (1943)
x Maria Vladimirovna Romanova, Grand Duchess of Russia (1953)
= Georg, Prinz von Preußen a.k.a. Georgy Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1981)

From Tsar Alexander II to Georg/Georgy:

Alexander II Alexandrovich Romanov, Tsar of Russia (1818-1881)
x Marie, Prinzessin von Hessen und bei Rhein (1824-1880)
= Vladimir

Vladimir Alexandrovich Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1847-1909)
x Marie, Herzogin von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1854-1920)
= Kyrill

Kyrill Vladimirovich Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1876-1938)
x Victoria Melita Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Herzogin von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1876-1936)
= Vladimir

Vladimir Kyrillovitch Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1917-1948)
X Leonida Georgievna, Princess Baghration-Moukhranskaya (1914-2010)
= Maria

Maria Vladimirovna Romanova, Grand Duchess of Russia (1953)
x Franz-Wilhelm, Prinz von Preußen (1943)

From Queen Victoria to Georg/Georgy:

Victoria, Queen of Great-Britain and Ireland (1819-1901)
x Albert, Prinz von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1819-1861)
= Alfred

Alfred, Prince of Great Britain and Ireland, Duke of Edinburgh, Herzog von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1844-1900)
x Maria Alexandrovna Romanova, Grand Duchess of Russia (1853-1920)
= Victoria Melita

Victoria Melita, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Herzogin von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1876-1936)
x Kyrill Vladimirovich Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1876-1938)
= Vladimir

Vladimir Kyrillovitch Romanov, Grand Duke of Russia (1917-1948)
X Leonida Georgievna, Princess Baghration-Moukhranskaya (1914-2010)
= Maria

Maria Vladimirovna Romanova, Grand Duchess of Russia (1953)
x Franz-Wilhelm, Prinz von Preußen (1943)

Last edited:
His German title is no more real then his Russian.

Germany got rid of titles decades ago. His title is recognized as nothing but a last name. It's only among other royals he is given the courtesy of a title.

He may be rich but so are many others. he doesn't have any official position. You aren't going to be attending state banquets and going on tours. And living the life of royalty that most people imagine.

Do you say Mr and Mrs zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg? Or Mrs von Thurn und Taxis? Or Mr von Bayern? In the whole German society, including officials from the municipalities, the Länder, and the federal administration simply use their titles.

Also in public these titles are used, for an example in the publication of the death of Richard Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. Note, his son now uses "Fürst" as title... (link)

Or the Government using the title and the HRH... (link) Or the President of Germany receiving Georg Friedrich and Sophie for dinner... (link) Or a German Baron (Freiherr) in the House of Representatives... (link)

Let us say: between the letter of the law and the daily life there is a lot of space...

:previous:

Still, I presume that Russian titles could be used in like manner in Germany. The points which were made by Countessmeout were that Jorge/Georgy cannot grant his future wife an official position in a reigning monarchy, and that a German title would be no more real than the Russian one.

Last edited:
But that counts for every French Comte, every Austrian Erzherzog, every German Freiherr and every Italian Marchese. In all these countries everyone is aware of their existence and yes, their titles are used in social context. No difference for that for a German Prince or a Russian Grand-Duke. The fact that Maria Vadimirovna Romanova and her son Georg/Georgy is received by Putin, by the Pope, is invited for royal, noble and other events already shows that they have a special position in society. That the Communist successor of the Russian tsarist empire decided to eliminate the aristocracy does not mean that the descendants of these often centuries old dynasties are no royals or aristocrats anymore.

Your statements are accordant with her points and mine, as far as I can see.

patronymic: Gabriella Mikhailovna, highly unlikely because on she is a lady.....

i think that wouldn't be a problem she can start using the title Her Highness Princess Gabriella of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha , duchess of saxony as she is a male line descendants of the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha .

Last edited:
Do you say Mr and Mrs zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg? Or Mrs von Thurn und Taxis? Or Mr von Bayern? In the whole German society, including officials from the municipalities, the Länder, and the federal administration simply use their titles.

Also in public these titles are used, for an example in the publication of the death of Richard Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. Note, his son now uses "Fürst" as title... (link)

Or the Government using the title and the HRH... (link) Or the President of Germany receiving Georg Friedrich and Sophie for dinner... (link) Or a German Baron (Freiherr) in the House of Representatives... (link)

Let us say: between the letter of the law and the daily life there is a lot of space...

No you wouldn't call them Von turn and taxis, because that isn't their name. Their name is Prince Von third and taxis. Prince is legally part of their last name,

Outside of Germany and royal circles, these titles mean nothing. Now if he was TAT and was worth billions, people would notice,

The point is this ere is an obvious difference between marrying an actual royal like Harry, and marrying a name only Royal. As HrH princess Harry you would be rev ignited all over the world. Do tours. Meet presidents (not just in your own country). And the only work you'd have to do is charity work.

Other than the odd society event or dinner, these former royals live private lives. They dork every day jobs. They walk down every day streets. If you are lucky once or twice a year you may get to attend a party where you get to wear a tiara and have a title on paper. Loses even more value when titles can be bought.

There are non-reigning royals living a more grand royal life than reigning royals. You make a characterization of it, while the future King of Great-Britain is also working as an air ambulance pilot, eats with his colleagues in the canteen and change in dressrooms after sports training sessions.

Prince Richard zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, who passed away a few weeks ago, was one of Germany's biggest private landowners. The Hannovers, the Wittelsbachers, the Schaumburg-Lippes, the Württembergers, the Hohenzollerns, the Hessens, the Anhalts, the Waldeck-Pyrmonts and name them all often still have their ancestral properties, live in well-to-do circumstances (some of them still receive annual dotations from the Bundesländer as this was agreed after the end of the monarchies!).

We see the same generous attitudes towards the former royal families of Portugal, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia (Serbia), etc. where often arrangements were made concerning former properties which were looted or confiscated by nazis and/or communists. Especially the aristocrats in the East Bloc have lost all and everything and many of then are still in exhausting procedures to get their stolen properties back. But portraying as if it all means nothing, as you seem to do is not in line with reality.

Even the simple local aristocrat on that castle outside a village often has a prominent position. He is often the protector of local clubs, sometimes the local mayor, is into the regional political, financial, cultural and corporate web of the who-is-who.

Even in republican France, where "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité" is the mantra there are classes with invisible lines and the aristocratie still is very much a class on its own. Ask everyone in France, even in cosmopolitan Paris. And this wile the heads of the aristocrats have been chopped of and rolling in the streets. Think of the succesful movie Les Intouchables, where a man from the neglected Banlieues suddenly found himself working for a disabled, awesomely rich aristocrat in Paris' most posh arrondissement. No romantic fantasy but based on a real story.

There is a lot of window-dressing. An egalitarian society as a facadeoutside and at macro-level. The inside, at micro-level still shows a fine and longlasting spun web connecting the high and the mighty. This happens in France, in Italy, in Germany, in Austria, you simply need an antenna for it, to detect this specific layer in society.

Last edited:
.... [snipped]
Even in republican France, where "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité" is the mantra there are classes with invisible lines and the aristocratie still is very much a class on its own. Ask everyone in France, even in cosmopolitan Paris. And this wile the heads of the aristocrats have been chopped of and rolling in the streets. Think of the succesful movie Les Intouchables, where a man from the neglected Banlieues suddenly found himself working for a disabled, awesomely rich aristocrat in Paris' most posh arrondissement. No romantic fantasy but based on a real story.

There is a lot of window-dressing. An egalitarian society as a facadeoutside and at macro-level. The inside, at micro-level still shows a fine and longlasting spun web connecting the high and the mighty. This happens in France, in Italy, in Germany, in Austria, you simply need an antenna for it, to detect this specific layer in society.
The lines in question are very thick and visible.

i think that wouldn't be a problem she can start using the title Her Highness Princess Gabriella of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha , duchess of saxony as she is a male line descendants of the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha .

She could do that but I'm sure that, however unlikely a marriage between the two is, since she is a male-line descendant of the House of Windsor Maria Vladimirovna would accept her with open arms. Prince Michaels Russian ties would also be a big plus.
Besides rules like this can always be bent - when Crown prince Gustav of Sweden, who later had his sons & cousins thrown out of the line of succession for marrying unequally, wanted to marry Lady Louise Mountbatten she was in the end considered suitable since she was a member of the extended British Royal Family. Rumour has it that King George was furious and sent the Swedish Court a copy of the line of succession.

She could do that but I'm sure that, however unlikely a marriage between the two is, since she is a male-line descendant of the House of Windsor Maria Vladimirovna would accept her with open arms. Prince Michaels Russian ties would also be a big plus.
Besides rules like this can always be bent - when Crown prince Gustav of Sweden, who later had his sons & cousins thrown out of the line of succession for marrying unequally, wanted to marry Lady Louise Mountbatten she was in the end considered suitable since she was a member of the extended British Royal Family. Rumour has it that King George was furious and sent the Swedish Court a copy of the line of succession.

I agree that Maria Wladimirovna would accept her. But what about her mother? Would Pss Marie-Christine accept him?

I agree that Maria Wladimirovna would accept her. But what about her mother? Would Pss Marie-Christine accept him?

Could you honestly picture Marie-Christine disapprove of her daughter marrying a nobleman, a royal let alone the heir to the claimant of the Russian throne?! She'd shout it out from every rooftop between Kensington & Vladivostok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom