Iranian monarchist organisations.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Royalist0007

Aristocracy
City
Wellington
Country
New Zealand
Does anyone know if there is any active Iranian monarchist organisations? Of course,such organisations are based outside Iran.

We all know that His Majesty,Shah Reza II of Iran is very active.You can find some news here; http://www.rezapahlavi.com .

Aidan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastakhiz .It mentions that Iranian monarchists are often imprisoned in Iran.The Iranian prison system is very well known for its brutality,as human rights organisations inside Iran have exposed the terrible human rights situation inside Iran.

Aidan.

Thank you for the links. They are really interesting to read...I think that Iranian prison system must be 100 times worse than the one that worked under the Shah's rule.

However, the medias seems to be silent about it. When they wanted the Pahlavis out of Iran, they displayed in all papers and magazines how bad the Shah and his SAVAK were, and how a tyrant he really was...

This statement, doesn't mean that the Shah didn't make any mistakes. He did a lot of them. However, people must admit that he was fighting with a frightful force and that his work was not a bit easy.

Vanesa.

Vanesa.the current regime in Iran are as evil as the Taliban in Afghanistan were (& are).If Iran was a monarchy,then the Middle East would be a much more stable region of the world.There are actually more Middle Eastern monarchies than there are banana republics.The most stable monarchy in the Middle East is the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Aidan.

Yes, I agree. It seems that we have more than a thing in common!

Vanesa.:)

Long Live the Monarchy

But you mustn't forget that the Pahlavi dynasty are not recognized as an aristocracy, as they were parvenus at the time they got in power, and abolished all types of titles. The Iranian nobility is found among the Qajar dynasty and maybe also Zand and Safavid...

From what I know, The Shah regreted, and begged for forgiveness for the bad things he did, in the last time of his reign. I think that's a sign of wanting to make amence, which is a very good and humble quality, fit for a monarch and a great leader.

The Shah also chose social democrat Shahpoor Bakhtiar as a minister, and leaving the power to him. Thus, he was ready for making it a constitutional monarchy.

Well, Shah didn't "regret" as you said. He was planning to work on corruption and on inner policies later, after he'll deal with other problems. As we see further in the history, his reign ended before he could do anything. Another reason why you should not leave things for tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom