Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie "Drottningen och jag"

Has anyone seen the film the Empress collaborated with an Iranian anti monarchist?
She participated in it and it was filmed in Paris. I would love to know the title if anyone heard about it or saw it. Thanks

I have been writing about the movie here:
http://swedishroyalwedding.blogspot.com/2009/03/drottningen-och-jag.html
There you can see a clip from BBC about the movie. The rest is unfortunatly in swedish, but maybe google translate can help? ;)
The movie is produced by a swedish-iranian woman Nahid Persson and the title of the film is "The Queen and I". It´s a totally fab movie.

Thanks for this picture. Really Empress Farah looks gorgeous, beautiful, regal, she is a marvellous lady

Thanks also to Aryan for the links. I love Empress Farah

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree, Espejor; and Farah is still a beautiful and elegant lady, despite her 70 years old...

Pics 29.5.2009

Madame Chirac, Empress Farah Pahlavi of Iran and Princess Fay Jahan
Ara at the Gala Rach Foundation at "l'Orangerie" Chateau de Versailles.
Versailles, France, May 29, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Totally agree, Espejor; and Farah is still a beautiful and elegant lady, despite her 70 years old...

And the most important, a very intelligent, hard-working and interesting woman ;)

Regards!

Empress Farah vs. Princess Victoria

I'm absolutly agree with your opinion. Empress Farah was and it is yet one of the most beautiful ladyes in the world.

I prefer Farah ^^ When she was young, she was very much beautiful and elegant than Victoria.

Regards!!

Pics 4.6.2009

Farah Diba attends the opening of the new Contemporary Art
Centre - Francois Pinault Foundation on June 4, 2009 in Venice,
Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

It makes me so very happy to hear of the Iranian Royals and their life.I was honoured to work for the national airline Iran Air in the 70's and had the privilege of meeting the Shah and hi family on several occasions both in the UK and in Iran.I would gladly move back to Iran if I thought for a moment that the Royal family would be reinstated!Regards,Charles.

Remarkeble,beautifull Lady,still.

Three weeks ago I was in Cairo and visited the Rifai Mosque where the late Shah is interred.
There's a "spot" for the Empress next to him,hope it will remain empty for the longest of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a chance to watch The Queen and I last night on HBO, and it was incredibly fascinating. I don't want to say too much about it, but I highly recommend watching it.

I had a chance to watch The Queen and I last night on HBO, and it was incredibly fascinating. I don't want to say too much about it, but I highly recommend watching it.

Do you know where can I see this documentary? It seems very interesting!

Regards and thanks!

you're welcome Elisenda,both royal families(Morocco and Iran) has a very good relationship,the Empress visits Morocco very often.

Her brooch is nice.

July 27, 2009
Farah Diba, widow of the late Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi greets Egyptian clerics upon her arrival for a memorial ceremony marking the 29th anniversary of her husband's death, at his tombsite in Cairo's historic Al-Rifai Mosque on July 27, 2009. The Shah died in exile, one year after he was toppled in Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
H.M. Empress Farah Pahlavi at the late Shah's resting Cairo July 25 2007 place in Cairo July 25, 2007</FONT>
Photos from Shahbanou Farah Diba Pahlavi | Facebook
Login | Facebook

you're welcome Elisenda,both royal families(Morocco and Iran) has a very good relationship,the Empress visits Morocco very often.
Do you know, dear M. Lilo, where HIM Empress Farah stays where she is in Morocco? At a royal palace, in a hotel?

Always elegant and chic and sophisticated, a great lady in all ways.:flowers:

Always elegant and chic and sophisticated, a great lady in all ways.:flowers:

Absolutly agree with you.She is always perfect and so chic.
Among the royals of her age and even younger she is one of the best.
Some royals should take her as a model both in fashion and behaviour.

I find it so sad that the Shah is buried in Egypt while his daughter is buried in France.I hope that some day they will be buried in their homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom