Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know, dear M. Lilo, where HIM Empress Farah stays where she is in Morocco? At a royal palace, in a hotel?
well not sur about that Elisenda,but i know the Phahlavi family has a very good friendship with MRF,and i know for sur that king use to give his Palaces to his guest and family friends so i guess the Empress most likely use king palaces.

well not sur about that Elisenda,but i know the Phahlavi family has a very good friendship with MRF,and i know for sur that king use to give his Palaces to his guest and family friends so i guess the Empress most likely use king palaces.

OK, M. Lilo, it's seems quite logical.

Of the three wives of the Shah, Farah was the most accomplished.
I remember reading about Soraya in magazines, and I felt sorry for her.

But I'm glad Farah became his "principal" wife.

Interview

Thanks Aryan for providing us the link with Avenue Magazine. Her Imperial Majesty is absolutly right.

Do you know where can I find the film The Queen and I ? Thank you
NPK001485.jpg

Majesty Magazine - London December 2009
Majesty Magazine
Empress Farah Pahlavi visits the site of the Fréjus Catastrophe in France on its 50th Anniversary December 2, 2009
L

HIM Empress Farah attended a dinner hosted by Baron de Gunzberg
in honour of Pierre Passebon who's art gallery celebrates it's 20th
anniversary and who was raised to the rank of knight of arts and
letters, Paris, January 20, 2010 - Princess Caroline of Hanover
attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

US avant-garde stage director and playwriter Robert "Bob" Wilson (R) speaks after receiving the "Steiger Award" in the category "Art" on March 13, 2010 in Bochum, western Germany, next to Farah Diba, widow of the late Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. The prize is given yearly since 2005 in different categories to personalities of the public life for their outstanding contribution to tolerance, charity, music, film, media, sports, environment and the growing together of the European Union
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

This was already the second time Farah was in Bochum to attend the Steiger Award. In 2005 she was also among the guests. :flowers:

Attachments

• ---nowruz13891.JPG
    ---nowruz13891.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,744
  • ---nowruz13892.JPG
    ---nowruz13892.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • ---nowruz13893.JPG
    ---nowruz13893.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 7,178
  • ---nowrus1389.JPG
    ---nowrus1389.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 11,048
so great to see these amazing pictures, and what a pleasant surprize to see his royal highnesss prince alireza after sooo long...god bless all of them..prince alireza reminds me so much of the current king mohammad of morocco and also his own late father , he has all the air and grace of royalty about him...khoda koneh damad beshi prince alireza;)...we love u...

for all the non-iranian viewers of this forum:khoda kone damad beshi means: wish u become a groom soon:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Empress Farah and Yasmine attended a charity event to benefit the Foundation for the Children of Iran. Los Angeles, CA 22 April 2010
ImageShack Album - 3 images
facebook

You are welcome, Jackswife. Yasmine is a beautiful lady.

Thanks Salma for this link. Both, Empress Farah and Princess Yasmine, look so beautiful ...

I agree Farahjoy, but this has been the first year after Princess's Leila death that the Empress doen't go to this meeting/pray/ceremony. The Empress has always gone there but not this year. Why?

Though these people are certainly sincere, if you had lost a daughter, or a sister, would you like to be surrounded with such a show or would you prefer to pay respect while you are alone or with your close ones ?

Elisenda, in fact, I was more surprised not to see her at Princess Victoria's wedding, as Farah is very appreciated and almost always attending royal weedings and highlights of royal lives. Hope our dear Farah doesn't have health problems :ermm:

Hi, NoorMeansLight,

Well, as we are changing topic, maybe we should go to the page of Farah's actuality ?

To answer your question, I haven't read or heard of anything regarding Her Majesty's health. However, to my knowledge, there is no sign of her presence neither at her daughter's annual memorial ceremony, nor to King Constantine's 70th brithday or Victoria of Sweden's wedding... :unsure: These all are people she really loves and ho love her. So I am worried.

Yes, me too, it's very unusual, hope Her Majesty is fine and not ill.

I understand your point, Farahjoy. It makes sense, though I still want to believe that these are just coincidences and still wish & hope for the best! :flowers:

I too seriously overlooked the fact that the Empress was not at Victoria's wedding .Now I am beginning to wonder because she is greatly respected an always invited to everything.She would be seventy one approx no and I cannot think what might be wrong.
I will check google and inform if I find anything.
The last wedding she was invitd to was Cp mary's..Perhaps it was an oversight on the court of Sweden or perhaps they are not close. I only pray there isn't anything seriously wrong with the Empress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom