Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Hilal. This year don´t wear black clothes.

How sad she looks caressing the gravesite. What a great Lady the Empress is. I'm full of respect for her. :cry:

Vanesa.

Her Imperial Majesty Empress Farah Pahlavi at Museum of Art and Design New York, 2008: Empress Farah Pahlavi at the Museum of Arts and Design New York

HIM Empress Farah Pahlavi - L' Eventail October 14, 2008 :L

Empress Farah Pahlavi Interview with Neue Post, October 15, 2008 - Germany:
Empress Farah Pahlavi Interview with Neue Post

HIM Empress Farah Pahlavi, shahbanou of Iran:
» journalistiek Anne-Marie Gilis blogt: om woorden te kauwen, gedachten te breien, pics te aanschouwen
Ricardo Karam - Interviews

Last edited by a moderator:
An Occasion for PDV Magazine journalist Jean-Jacques Bruges to interview the Former Queen who celebrated her birthday in their company and shared her hopes for Iran and her compatriots both inside and outside Iran.

Bon Anniversaire Votre Majesté!

Queen and I

When Nahid Persson Sarvestani, an Iranian exile, set out to make a documentary about Farrah, the wife of the shah of Iran, she expected to encounter her opposite...

Queen and I | Sundance Festival 2009

Documentary - Empress Farah

Thanks so much for posting this. I would love to actually see it one day. It really always amazes me how women can overcome so much pain even if they are opposites. Women seem to be able to find some common ground and if I may say use common sense. Thanks again.:angel:

Pics 28.1.2009

Empress Farah with French president Nicolas Sarkozy during the
ceremony in which designers Jean-Louis Scherrer and Sonia Rykiel
were honored with Officer and Commander of the Legion d'Honneur,
January 28, 2009, Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you aryan for those nice pics.
Empresse Farah is aging gracefully and naturally

yes she looks fabulous,call me silly but I love seen pics of her and Queen Sonja,I love the way they look their age in same time still pretty and graceful:)

Shahbanou Farah still loks pretty and very stylish. I wish I culd lok like her when I reach her age! :flowers:

And the old pics are great too. Some of them were unknown for me until today. :)

Vanesa.

Pics 18.3.2009

Empress Farah and Prince Aga Khan at a ceremony in Paris:
President Nicolas Sarkozy awarded Bernadette Chirac with
the Legion d'honneur (Chevalier de la legion d'honneur) at
Solenn house, Paris, France, 18 March 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Has anyone seen the film the Empress collaborated with an Iranian anti monarchist?
She participated in it and it was filmed in Paris. I would love to know the title if anyone heard about it or saw it. Thanks

She is a timeless beauty - never seems to age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom