Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Queen and I" is on Netflix. It's definitely worth a watch.:D

Watched the above documentary myself last evening - well-worth seeing, very interesting and touching.

Watched the above documentary myself last evening - well-worth seeing, very interesting and touching.

Yes, very well made. I did not know that much about the Empress, save for American articles about her. She is a very strong woman, I have gained new respect for her. As a mother myself, my heart aches for her that 2 of her children pre-deceased her. I cannot imagine the pain, I simply cannot. It breaks my heart.

Last edited:
I agree with you, this is a very interesting documentary..It sheds new light on Impress Farah, Its amazing after everything she's been through she's still able to stand tall and continue an active life, Also the film-maker is one brave lady and I respect her for keeping it objective.

I wish Her Imperial Majesty a very happy day.

An amazing, courageous woman. I wish her many more years of happiness; God knows she hasn't had much, with two of her children dead.
:crown2:

According to swedish royal expert Roger Lundgren, empress Farah will attend on Monday 2nd June at Countess Marianne Bernadotte af Wisborg's 90th birthday and presentation of the Bernadotte Art Awards in Stockholm. Princess Noor will attend with empress Farah. Lundgren organizes the celebration with countess Marianne.
Bernadotte Art Awards 2014 KUNGLIGT - bakom kulissen med Roger Lundgren

Good to see Empress Farah is doing well and is still quite active! The pictures are beautiful, she's got a gorgeous family! :flowers:

She is so very dignified and beautiful; much admiration from me :flowers:

When i want to send the empress a email or send a post which adress anyone know?

Princess Noor is a stunning beauty! She took the best facial characteristics from both her parents. How nice to see them attending such events together! Empress Farah looks very happy! :)

For her age farah diba is beautiful. What is with the money about the family? Are they have enough money?

Thanks i write before 10 houers and she answeres just today

This woman is a class act head to toe.

Dear ....,
I am deeply touched by your email and your kind sentiments of love and support.
Thank you for writing to me. With best wishes for your happiness and success,
Farah Pahlavi

I was so happy when i become this mail. Such a great and lovely impress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom