Crown Prince Reza, Princess Yasmin and Family News and Events 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thaanks hilal:flowers:
Noor & Iman are relly very beautiful

A lovely, and looks like loving coupe they make as well. As well as being so much better on the eyes than what has replaced them in their homeland of Iran.

An elegant little HIH there. I fear that many hearts will break over her hand in years to come.

Yasmine Etemade-Amini

Is Princess Yasmine also of noble heritage? What is her family background? Was her marriage arranged?

Is Princess Yasmine also of noble heritage? What is her family background? Was her marriage arranged?

I don't think she has noble heritage, I have never heard that the marriage was arranged.
All I know that her family had to leave Iran due to the rising tensions in the late 1970s. They settled in the San Francisco area in California.

Princess Yasmine Pahlavi addresses guests at Foundation for the Children of Iran's "Arts for Children Gala" held on April 24, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA. While asking for more help to respond to ever increasing demand she notes FCI represents "the best of us, coming to together to help" while also acknowledging the "children of Iran could have no better friends than the medical community in Minnesota."
YouTube - Princess Yasmine Pahlavi Salutes FCI Supporters/Copyright FCI/2010

Why HIH Prince Reza does not use his imperial titles on his official site?

Why HIH Prince Reza does not use his imperial titles on his official site?

I get the feeling that they've got over it and just moved on with their lives. Both Reza and Yasmin are very intelligent, well-balanced people and parents. They seem to enjoy a more private family life without 'imperial ambitions' and all the nonsense that follows.;) Of course, this is just my impression, there might be other reasons as well.:flowers:

was theirs an arranged marriage?or a love marriage? how and where did they meet? is she from a rich family?

It was a love match. The 'official' info is that Reza and Yasmine met each other at an airport, where they were both picked up by a common friend. I said 'official', because this is what Empress Farah wrote in her autobiography. There's no other source that can confirm whether this story is true or 100% accurate or not. One thing is certain, this wasn't an arranged marriage; otherwise, Reza's family would have chosen a princess or someone from the Iranian nobility.;) Yasmine's family is an ordinary Iranian family, that went to live in the US after the revolution in 1979.:flowers:

HIH Crown Prince Reza Cyrus Pahlavi, the eldest son of the former shah of Iran, pauses as he addresses the media during a news conference in Boston, Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011.
Pahlavi's brother, Alireza Pahlavi, the youngest son of the late shah of Iran, was found dead Tuesday of an apparent suicide at his home in Boston, after he had "struggled for years to overcome his sorrow," his brother said.
**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - AP via daylife

HIH Crown Prince Reza Cyrus Pahlavi, the eldest son of the former shah of Iran, pauses as he addresses the media during a news conference in Boston, Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011.
Pahlavi's brother, Alireza Pahlavi, the youngest son of the late shah of Iran, was found dead Tuesday of an apparent suicide at his home in Boston, after he had "struggled for years to overcome his sorrow," his brother said.
**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - AP via daylife
why he call hisself Cyrus

Is it true that Princess Yasmine is of Egyptian descent?

Is it true that Princess Yasmine is of Egyptian descent?

I don't think so.I have always heard that she is of Iranian descent.
Even if wikepedia is not always a reliable source ,her wiki page states that she was born in Iran.

Thanks. I'm just confused...some say she's Iranian, some say she's Egyptian.

Princess Noor is also beautiful, I think she almost looks like her mom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom