Empress Farah Pahlavi: Current Events Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point de Vue

Hello,
It seems that this week Point de Vue, the Belgian magazine, has some pages devoted to the Empress and her family. Can one scan them and put them here?

Thanks.

Sol

It does wrong to me no. I hope that on Empress Farah website soon appears.:)
sol_anglada said:
Hillal,
Thanks for your information, but I was referring to the current week magazine ... can you try to get it?

Thanks

Spanish magazine

Hello,

The current edition of the spanish magazine called "Hola" pblishes this week an interview and some pictures.It would be also nice if some of you coud translate it (if it is different from the English version) and also to add the pictures in this forum.

hilal said:
Thank you. ;)

To Salma

Hello,

The link is on the left of the official website of the Shahbanou, practically at the bottom. You'll see something like "PV-06-09-2005" or similar.

See you.

salma said:
Sol in where you find the link I visit the Empress web site but I can´t fund it. Thank´s.

Salma

Salma,

I can't enlarge the two last pictures. I would like to enlarge them because are marvellous.
Thanks for having posted all of them here, I'm very thankful to you.
Empress Farah lookd very beautiful, and the same Princess Yasmiine. She is a lovely Princess. And the young Princess are very beautiful. Princess Noor is like her father, isn't?
Sol

Last edited by a moderator:
sol_anglada said:
Salma,

I can't enlarge the two last pictures. I would like to enlarge them because are marvellous.
Thanks for having posted all of them here, I'm very thankful to you.
Empress Farah lookd very beautiful, and the same Princess Yasmiine. She is a lovely Princess. And the young Princess are very beautiful. Princess Noor is like her father, isn't?
Sol

Yes, and I think that Iman is a beautiful girl.

There is a good English translation of the Point de Vue interview at the website payvand, just go here http://www.payvand.com/news/05/sep/1069.html and read it. It was a very nice read.

Here are the photos from the same website.

And please remember to always give your sources for pictures.

Attachments

• Farah.jpg
    Farah.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Noor & Farah.jpg
    Noor & Farah.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,663
  • Shahbanou Farah and granddaughters Noor & Iman.jpg
    Shahbanou Farah and granddaughters Noor & Iman.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4,087
Also thanks

Thanks GrandDuchess fr having posted the link. It's a very interesting site for thoose who love the Iranian royal family.
Sol

GrandDuchess said:
There is a good English translation of the Point de Vue interview at the website payvand, just go here http://www.payvand.com/news/05/sep/1069.html and read it. It was a very nice read.

GrandDuchess said:

Who is that girl in the pink skirt and blouse?Who is to the the empress?:confused: :)

Picture

Palop,

I the 3rt picture you can see from left to right: Empress Farah, Princess Noor and Princess Iman. In the midle one, Princess Noor and litlle Princess Farah.

Sol

polop said:
Who is that girl in the pink skirt and blouse?Who is to the the empress?:confused: :)

Pictures from photo12.com.

One of the pictures shows the new mother, Farah Pahlavi who fulfilled the Shah's wish that two wives within a span of two decades could not accomplish. It was always said that the Shah rarely smiled, and here is with Farah Diba learning to smile again....

Attachments

• fdp03067_003.jpg
    fdp03067_003.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,914
  • FDP03114_004.jpg
    FDP03114_004.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,869
Pictures

The seconth picture was taken in 1962, in some Walt Disnay Park in California. But the shah has smailed many times, he wasn't so serious as people say

Queen Malka said:
Pictures from photo12.com.

One of the pictures shows the new mother, Farah Pahlavi who fulfilled the Shah's wish that two wives within a span of two decades could not accomplish. It was always said that the Shah rarely smiled, and here is with Farah Diba learning to smile again....

sol_anglada said:
Palop,

I the 3rt picture you can see from left to right: Empress Farah, Princess Noor and Princess Iman. In the midle one, Princess Noor and litlle Princess Farah.

Sol

Ok, thanks!!!!:D ;)

Time to close this thread. Thanks everyone for posting pictures, articles and comments!

The new thread can be found here.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom