The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-10-2020, 06:35 PM

Von Klitzing

Hi wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to research an old German noble family by the name of Von (or von) Klitzing - could also be spelt Klitsing. I know for certain the family would have been around in the 1930’s/1940’s before the Russian occupation of Berlin. I am trying to put my Grandmother’s mind at rest as her brother married a German girl in the 1950’s who claimed to be German nobility and she has believed it to be true her whole life. We are just trying to get some clarification on this matter but not sure how we research this further.
Thanks so much! Take care all! X

Old 10-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Courtier

Wikipedia....

The family even has an entry in the German Wikipedia...
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klitzi...elsgeschlecht)

Interesting folks! Even a Nobel Prize for one member!

Old 10-10-2020, 08:19 PM

Thanks for helping! I will have a look now!

Tags
germany

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off