The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 10-17-2022, 08:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Duchess Marie-Amélie of Württemberg with her fiancee Baron Franz-Ferdinand von Feilitsch....
https://images.bild.de/634c45fd17e5f...ab1374aa?w=992
At posting #415 from Eya they looked not identical at all, but on this photo here - like siblings! But they are not closely related, right?
Old 10-18-2022, 06:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor1319 View Post
At posting #415 from Eya they looked not identical at all, but on this photo here - like siblings! But they are not closely related, right?
No, they aren’t closely related at all. They probably aren’t related either
Old 01-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

Was anyone aware that Duke Philipp has separated from Duchess Marie-Caroline? They’ve actually been separated for some time now since her husband had been having an affair with a nobleman’s wife for a few years now.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Administrator

I was not but I see that the information is now going around on various royalty forums. I am not sure what the original source is though.

Edit: according to Marlene Koenig's royal musings, the Duchess is now in a relationship with a German film producer named Rikolt baron von Gagern. She and her soon-to-be ex-husband had been living apart for some time for the reason that you mentioned.

A sad ending for one of the last grand marriages of the Gotha.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
I was not but I see that the information is now going around on various royalty forums. I am not sure what the original source is though.

Edit: according to Marlene Koenig's royal musings, the Duchess is now in a relationship with a German film producer named Rikolt baron von Gagern. She and her soon-to-be ex-husband had been living apart for some time for the reason that you mentioned.

A sad ending for one of the last grand marriages of the Gotha.
Marlene Koenig confirmed it. Plus Duchess Marie, mother of the head of the family has moved out or will be moving out of Friedrichshof castle to Tegernsee. The wedding dates and months are confirmed for Wilhelm’s sister.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Administrator

I missed that part. I wonder what initiated the move.

Coinsidently the parents of Dss Marie Caroline also live in Tegernsee.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Not sure but i think the parents of Duchess Marie also lived in the Munich Area

Old 01-04-2023, 03:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I missed that part. I wonder what initiated the move.

Well, the family (Marie-Caroline’s) does own property in Tegernsee, Tegernsee Abbey with its brewery.

I assume Princess Marie of Wied is just moving into a smaller residence or some other reason.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGyamfi1 View Post
No, they aren’t closely related at all. They probably aren’t related either
Yes, they are related in several ways.

They are both descendants of Margrave Albert Frederick of Brandenburg-Schwedt (1672-1731) and his wife, Princess Maria Dorothea of Courland (1684–1743).

They have also both descended from Count Ludwig Franz von Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1660-1694) and his wife Countess Hedwig zur Lippe-Brake (1669-1738).
Old 01-04-2023, 07:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Yes, they are related in several ways.

They are both descendants of Margrave Albert Frederick of Brandenburg-Schwedt (1672-1731) and his wife, Princess Maria Dorothea of Courland (1684–1743).

They have also both descended from Count Ludwig Franz von Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1660-1694) and his wife Countess Hedwig zur Lippe-Brake (1669-1738).
But that’s many generations ago
Old 01-04-2023, 07:14 AM
Majesty

Always in Mrs Koening 's Royal Musings :
The Dowager Duchess Diane of Wurtenberg will hosted for Marie Amelie's Wedding.
I may understand that her Mother Duchess Marie is moving , (she will never be the first Lady of the House of Wurtenberg.)
Old 01-23-2023, 03:41 PM
Administrator

An article from Bunte about the divorce of Duke Philip and Marie Caroline of Bavaria.

The article refers to the blog of Marlene Eilers-Koenig (posted above) and it lists some of the most outstanding auctions that Philip presided over when working for Sotheby's. They also question if the lady in question if the society figure Veronique, Css von der Schulenburg.

https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-w...n-kreisen.html
Old 01-23-2023, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Duchess Diane has given an Interview to the Blog Noblesse & Royautes. She will have to operated soon as she has broken her shoulder during an Fall. Later that years she will organize the weddings of her son Duke Eberhard with Gaby Maier which is set to take place at Altshausen on 15.07. and her granddaughter, Duchess Amélie wihich is to take place at Altshausen on 02.09.
https://www-noblesseetroyautes-com.t..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Old 01-23-2023, 05:06 PM
Majesty

Marlene Eilers-Koenig wrote that relationship between Duke Philipp and the wife of a german Nobleman was over and that she did want not say who she was Now we know from Bunte she was Veronique von Schulenberg. (from France).

Tags
wurttemberg