Duke Franz and the Royal House of Bavaria 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, June 2, Leopold, Prince of Bavaria attended the Gerd Kaefer funeral service at Allerheiligen-Hofkirche in Munich:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Leopold, Prince of Bavaria and Ursula, Princess of Bavaria attended the 'Die Goldene Deutschland' Gala in Munich yesterday, July 26:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Anna of Bavaria attended the 10th anniversary of the 'Dreamball' ( Look Good Feel Better ) in Berlin yesterday, September 10:

** Pic **

Last edited:
:previous:

His daughter-in law Anna was present as well:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Leopold, Prince of Bavaria, was seen training for the Race of Champions at the Bobsled World Cup in Königssee, Germany, on February 28, 2016. Eight teams of former bobbers were competing with historic bobsleds.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

HRH Prince Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria, the Heir to the House of Bavaria, is seated next to HM Queen Máxima in the splendid Antiquarium of the Münchener Residenz: picture

Thank you for posting that article eya, it made an interesting read.

In the end of the article they are discussing the Ausgleichsfonds and that some may consider it unfair. Was there adiscussion about it in Bavaria recently?

Ursula, Princess of Bavaria attended the traditional Buehnendinner 2016 at Bayerische Staatsoper in Munich on September 16:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Leopold, Prince of Bavaria, and Ursula, Princess of Bavaria attended the Oktoberfest in Munich today, September 19:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Prince Leopold, Princess Ursula, Prince Manuel, Princess Anna, Princess Felipa and her husband Christian attended the 'PIN Party - Let's party 4 art' in Munich, Germany, yesterday, November 26:

On December 10 Leopold, Prince of Bavaria, and Ursula, Princess of Bavaria attended the 21th BMW advent charity concert in Munich:

Last edited:
Thanks Stefan. Was it Schloss Possenhofen where the interview witht he duke was recorded?

Nice to have some attention for the other sisters, esp. the life of the "soldier queen on the ramparts of Gaeta" was intersting.

Thanks Stefan. Was it Schloss Possenhofen where the interview witht he duke was recorded?

Nice to have some attention for the other sisters, esp. the life of the "soldier queen on the ramparts of Gaeta" was intersting.

No the Interview took place at Tegernsee Castle which is now owned by Duke Max. Possenhofen Castle doesn't belong to the Family anymore.

No the Interview took place at Tegernsee Castle which is now owned by Duke Max. Possenhofen Castle doesn't belong to the Family anymore.

Possenhofen Castle consists of appartments now for the hoipeloi of Munchen..

Is it known why the duke receives the order?

He seems to be a pleasant man - but I also have a Wittelsbach bias :)
Congrats to the Duke!

Thanks you iceflower.

I googled the duke and his kreuz but sadly I could not find more photos. I saw that the prince and princess of Prussia attended the Ceremony, but did any members of the Duke's family?

Last edited:
Hm, I looked at several photo agencies and only found Georg Friedrich and Sophie (both looking great btw).

Great Pictures and thanks Stefan for sharing them.

Prince Heinrich is not the Sun of Prince Poldi and Princess Ursula ?

Henriette's tiara is the same as Duke Max daughters wore a their Wedding ?

Who will be Duke Max's Heir , as He have only daughters (5), Heinrich's older Brother ?
Thanks for answer.
I saw our Princes de Ligne , and Duke Franz of bayern with Don Duarte of Bragancia's wife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom