Royal Families of Germany: News & Photos 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only who thinks that she looks better than a few years ago?

no, she looks better, maybe she lost some weight? A wonderful family! I like her a lot better than her mother-in-law. Do you have pictures of the other Wurttemburg Duchess Marie? Married to Frederiks brother Phillip and born as a Princcess & Duchess of & in Bavaria? Does anybody here know if there was any truth in the rumours of Duke Eberhard & Infanta Elena...did they have something going one (Diane would have adored it I think). Are Eberhard or Michael still single? or linked to somebody? Did Marie convert to catholicism, as the Wied family is lutheran.

Can you tell me something about Princess Tatiana zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berelburg? She is never mentioned in any articles. I know she is divorced from her husband,but she never appears in any photographs or anything.

Pss Tatiana was born in 1940. She was married in 1964 to Prince MOritz of Hesse (now Landgraf). They were divorced ten years later and had four children,
Mafalda, Heinrich Donatus, Elena and Philipp. She is the sister of Prince Richard, who is married to Princess Benedikte of Denmark.

I've seen her photographed at different events, such as her son's wedding last year. In fact, I think there is a picture of her in my new book, Queen Victoria's Descendants Companion Edition. I also have a nice photo of Tatiana with several of her grandchildren, as well as a group photo taken from her wedding.

Originally posted by Marlene@Apr 26th, 2004 - 2:30 pm
Pss Tatiana was born in 1940.  She was married in 1964 to Prince MOritz of Hesse (now Landgraf).  They were divorced ten years later and had four children,
Mafalda,  Heinrich Donatus,  Elena and Philipp.  She is the sister of Prince Richard, who is married to Princess Benedikte of Denmark.

I've seen her photographed at different events, such as her son's wedding last year.  In fact, I think there is a picture of her in my new book, Queen Victoria's Descendants Companion Edition.  I also have a nice photo of Tatiana with several of her grandchildren, as well as a group photo taken from her wedding.
Hi Marlene...

Just stumbled onto this topic today....I am following the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg family and was wondering where Princess Tatiana is living at the present time. Is she in Germany?

Also, I understand another sister, Princess Pia is living with Prince Richard and Princess Benedikte. Do you know if this is a fact??

And if you know where the children are scattered to, I would appreciate that info. also. However, I realize you are a busy person so just answer what you have time for.

Many thanks...........

Hailey

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could help me ..... I gather the German royals own huge parcels of land in British Columbia.

Can anybody provide a link-up between owner and where parcel is located ?

thanks
KC

Originally posted by hailey+Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:17 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hailey @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:17 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marlene@Apr 26th, 2004 - 2:30 pm
Pss Tatiana was born in 1940.  She was married in 1964 to Prince MOritz of Hesse (now Landgraf).  They were divorced ten years later and had four children,
Mafalda,  Heinrich Donatus,  Elena and Philipp.   She is the sister of Prince Richard, who is married to Princess Benedikte of Denmark.

I've seen her photographed at different events, such as her son's wedding last year.  In fact, I think there is a picture of her in my new book, Queen Victoria's Descendants Companion Edition.  I also have a nice photo of Tatiana with several of her grandchildren, as well as a group photo taken from her wedding.
Hi Marlene...

Just stumbled onto this topic today....I am following the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg family and was wondering where Princess Tatiana is living at the present time. Is she in Germany?

Also, I understand another sister, Princess Pia is living with Prince Richard and Princess Benedikte. Do you know if this is a fact??

And if you know where the children are scattered to, I would appreciate that info. also. However, I realize you are a busy person so just answer what you have time for.

Many thanks...........

Hailey [/b][/quote]
Tatiana lives in Germany, Bubbette. I don't give out places but she is in the German phone directory :)

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:41 pm
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could help me ..... I gather the German royals own huge parcels of land in British Columbia.

Can anybody provide a link-up between owner and where parcel is located ?

thanks
KC
Technically, and legally, there is no such thing as a German royal. Not since 1919, when the monarchies, grand duchies, etc., were abolished. Members of the Hohenzollern and Wied families do own land in Canada.

Hi Marlene....

Thanks.......I did not mean to infer that I wanted specific addresses, just the general location. I apologize if that is what it sounded like. Everyone deserves their privacy.

Hailey

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like duchess Marie and her family, so here are some more pics:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 263
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
The baptism of their third child, Sophie-Dorothée, in 1997.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 342
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 328
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Photos from 1999

5.Sophie-Dorothee with her grandfather
6.Marie holding her youngest daughter (Sophie-Dorothee)

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 319
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg