Princely Houses of Schönburg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody know where Countess Beatrix lives in Munich? I mean, does she live a castle or...?

Probably she has a flat somewhere in Munich. The Family also lived in Munich before Gloria got married Perhaps it is still the former Familyhome. I was surprised to read that she lives in Munich as i also had heard that lives at Emmeram Castle with her daughter Gloria but who knows perhaps she spends ome time there and some in Munich.

Last edited:

The funeral of Maya Flick/Countess of Schönburg-Glauchau will take place on Saturday, February 2nd, the family announced yesterday. There will be a High Mass and only the immediate family will be present at the burial at an undisclosed cemetery in Munich.

While the funeral will be closed to the public, there will be a requiem and reception at the Brompton Oratory in London on March 7, as well as a requiem at the Basilica minor of Wechselburg, Germany, on March 18.

** wochenblatt: Fürstin Glorias Schwester Maya wird in München begraben ** translation **

:previous:

Family and friends were seen arriving for the funeral of Maya in Munich today, February 2:

** rex gallery **

Alexander of Schönburg-Glauchau attended the "Bild 100" summer party in Berlin on September 9:

** Pic **

The requiem for Beatrix, Countess of Schönburg-Glauchau, was held at the Allerheiligenkirche am Kreuz in Munich yesterday, November 6. Family and friends attended:

** brauerphotos gallery **

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis did not attend "her" ;) Castle Festival yesterday, July 20. But her nephew Hubertus von Schönburg-Glauchau and her brother Carl Alban von Schönburg-Glauchau with wife Juliet did and enjoyed the Gregory Porter concert:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom