Princely Houses of Sayn-Wittgenstein 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Lilly become a High Mistress of The Order of the Amaranth

The Order of the Amaranth is a Masonic-affiliated organization for Master Masons and their Ladies founded in 1873

" Finally got my #magicwant ;����������; after all these years my dream came true! Thank you @orderofamaranth for bestowing the honor onto me to be your #highmistress !!!! I will never forget the feeling , joy and warm reception in your beautiful country!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdUOHtwKxtC/

Lilly attended the Dr. Barbara Sturm & Aquazzura collaboration launch in London yesterday, May 11:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

And August-Frederik Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg attended the Oberpollinger fashion floors grand opening at Oberpollinger in Munich:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Today, May 12, Lilly was seen at the DKMS London Gala at the Roundhouse in London:

** tt.se gallery **

Last edited:
Lilly as well as Alice and Christian zu Sayn-Wittgenstein attended the Salvatore Ferragamo Frankfurt Store Opening on May 24:

** Pic ** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple!

It's a bit disappointing that the bride didn't wear the small diamond tiara which that branch of the family own.

Congratulations to the couple!

Gorgeous couple! Congratulations to them!

Lots of beautiful and attractive people at the wedding.

Love pics of this cute couple and their baby!
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...e-felicia-oschmann-with-news-photo/1242932985

I never understood the relations of that family as I am no expert at all. How is August related to Benedikte of Denmark and her family? Is it a different branch? I remember reading some time ago that there was a feud between some branches of the family. Maybe August belongs to them?

Prince August and Prince Gustav (son of Princess Benedikte of Denmark and current head of the house) are second cousins. It was Prince August's father, Prince Ludwig Ferdinand, who challenged Prince Gustav's inheritance in court and argued that he himself should be heir because he was married to a noble woman, and would therefore meet the requirements of the will. No wonder we didn't see the current Fürst and Fürstin among the wedding guests... :whistling:

Prince August and Prince Gustav (son of Princess Benedikte of Denmark and current head of the house) are second cousins. It was Prince August's father, Prince Ludwig Ferdinand, who challenged Prince Gustav's inheritance in court and argued that he himself should be heir because he was married to a noble woman, and would therefore meet the requirements of the will. No wonder we didn't see the current Fürst and Fürstin among the wedding guests... :whistling:

Thanks for the explanation. I remember reading something of that kind, but August, the actor, never spoke about this in public. He was only interested in his acting career and never cared about the feud.
Now that Gustav is finally married to Carina (who is not a noble woman) what happened to the court's decision? I personally think it is very outdated and can not understand that in 2022 such a feud could even arise.
Who will have the inheritance, since Gustav and Carina probably won't have children, being maybe too old?

I don't know if there is a lot of money and castles to be inheritated, that would be the only reason why family members would go to court.

Now that Gustav is finally married to Carina (who is not a noble woman) what happened to the court's decision? I personally think it is very outdated and can not understand that in 2022 such a feud could even arise.
Who will have the inheritance, since Gustav and Carina probably won't have children, being maybe too old?

I don't know if there is a lot of money and castles to be inheritated, that would be the only reason why family members would go to court.
The court decided in Gustav's favour and his grandfather's will has been executed. Gustav now owns the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg lands, the castle, etc. That can't be taken from him anymore, so he is free to do what he wants in his private life and he is also free to leave his estate to whoever he wants.

What was quite unusual in this will was that the grandfather didn't leave his estate to his son (Prince Richard), but only named him as a pre-heir, kind of a custodian-for-life. The will was only to be finally executed after the death of the pre-heir, at which point the estate would be inherited by the final heir (Prince Gustav). Since this execution of the will has now happened, it (like other wills) has no further bearing on the future.

As far as I know, the estate (valued at ca 500 million €) is mostly forest land.

Last edited:
The court decided in Gustav's favour and his grandfather's will has been executed. Gustav now owns the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg lands, the castle, etc. That can't be taken from him anymore, so he is free to do what he wants in his private life and he is also free to leave his estate to whoever he wants.

What was quite unusual in this will was that the grandfather didn't leave his estate to his son (Prince Richard), but only named him as a pre-heir, kind of a custodian-for-life. The will was only to be finally executed after the death of the pre-heir, at which point the estate would be inherited by the final heir (Prince Gustav). Since this execution of the will has now happened, it (like other wills) has no further bearing on the future.

As far as I know, the estate (valued at ca 500 million €) is mostly forest land.

Thank you for this information. I am glad that the court made this decision.
And, 500 million Euro, explains why August's father went to court.
Most of the times, it is always about money .

Lilly attended the Marc Cain Fashion Show Spring/Summer 2023 during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring Summer 2023 on September 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

On September 7 she attended the Burda Summer Party in Berlin:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Sunnyi Melles attended the special presentation of 'Triangle of Sadness' at the Royal Festival Hall during the 66th BFI London Film Festival yesterday, October 11:

** Pic **

Prince Richard slipped for tax reasons.

Sunnyi Melles attended the ceremony "Nine decades Charlotte Knobloch" in the community center of the Israelite cultural community of Munich & Upper Bavaria in Munich on October 30:

** Pic ** gallery **

Sunnyi Melles attended the "Triangle of Sadness" screening in Munich on November 5, she has a role in the film:

** gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom