Princely Houses of Sayn-Wittgenstein 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The religious wedding of Prince Ludwig (Louis) zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and Countess Philippa Spannocchi occurred on August 20th, 2011.
The bride wore a family tiara and a beautiful old lace veil.
What is the name of the tiara?:crown3:

"Her Serene Highness Theodora-Louise, Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, is accused of attacking three people at an event near St Andrews, Fife, where she is at university. The 27-year-old, named on several lists of eligible single princesses, was led in handcuffs into Cupar Sheriff Court. She faces nine charges - including assault and acting in a racially aggravated manner."

German princess appears in court charged with assaulting three people | Mail Online

Someone had to replace Ernst-August :ROFLMAO: But seriously? Nine charges? :nonono:

Is this the way a Princess should act? Hmm. Seems German Princesses are tough cookies. Seems the fact she is a princess doesn't help her case. I don't think they care that she is a princess.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Not tough enough to handle the alcohol it seems (I assume she was drunk as it was an oktoberfest related event and not many sane people would attack so many people when sober).

Theordora-Louise is the youngest daughter of prince Ludwig-Ferdinand and his wife, the Swedish countess Yvonne Wachtmeister af Johannisus. Her elder sister Anna is married to prince Manuel of Bavaria.

Last edited:
"It is understood they had to wait until a cell became free because court staff didn’t want her to share with other prisoners due to her background."
Wow, so much to we are all equal before the law lmao
I hope she gets a harsh sentence...

Last edited:
Is this the way a Princess should act? Hmm. Seems German Princesses are tough cookies. Seems the fact she is a princess doesn't help her case. I don't think they care that she is a princess.

She isn't, imo. :whistling:
She doesn't live in a monarchy so I don't see why she should continue to flaunt a pointless title.
I think it is more accurate to say her family used to be royal.

Nobody should act like that, Princess or not. But Princesses don't automatically come as faultless saints. Misbehavious happens in all social groups. And that one German Princes appears to be a "tough cookie" doesn't mean that all German Princesses are like that.

Interesting picture of Prince Alexander zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and his sister Princess Yvonne:

Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein at the White Nights Festival, held at the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia, on 21 June.
She had a striking necklace and matching earrings that once belonged to Aline Griffith, Countess Dowager Romanones and sold at auction at Sotheby's Geneva in May 2011. It is unknown if Corinna has bought it herself or if it has been a gift.
This annual art gala was attended by numerous personalities of the European nobility, also model Natalia Vodianova attended.
Corinna aparece en una fiesta con el espectacular collar de la condesa de romanones
Translation

They carefully avoid to speculate about who might have given the emerald if they had been a gift :whistling:.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
One doesn't have to read between the lines when the subheading states "La publicación ahora de unas fotos de Corinna Zu Sayn-Wittgenstein luciendo el impresionante collar... han vuelto a poner en el punto de mira a la amiga entrañable de don Juan Carlos." translated as "The publication of photos of Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein wearing the stunning necklace ... have once again focused on the close friend of Don Juan Carlos."

Maybe, but then again in the same subheading the necklace is described as a "collar de esmeraldas y rubíes" when it is obviously emeralds and diamonds with not a ruby in sight.

v Princess Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein [-Sayn]

The thumbnail image forms a small cropped portion of the original and larger photograph.

Attachments

• Princess Corinna zu S-W-Sayn.jpg
    Princess Corinna zu S-W-Sayn.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5,338
  • The Necklace.jpg
    The Necklace.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,466
She isn't, imo. :whistling:
She doesn't live in a monarchy so I don't see why she should continue to flaunt a pointless title.
I think it is more accurate to say her family used to be royal.

The family Sayn-Wittgenstein never was royal. It belongs to the so-called Hochadel which shares ranks with former Sovereign Houses in Chapter Two of the Gothaischer Hofkalender (Almanach de Gotha). It is a princely family where the Chef has the title of Fürst (Sovereign Prince). Similar Houses are Isenburg, Thurn und Taxis, Windisch-Graetz, Lobkowicz, etc.

:flowers:

Last edited:
My AdG has addresses in Germany and Austria. She may have a third in Spain (Marbella?) as well.

Goood to see that Fürstin Manni/'Mamarazza' is still going strong and is enjoying herself. Does the Fürstin live in Salzburg? She was born and married there but I assumed she was living in Sayn.

She lives since a long time close to Salzburg. After the early death of hr husband she returned back to it and started her carrier as photographer.

Princess Marianne Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn presenting her new photo book in Salzburg.
face to face

Of the 300,000 Photos "Mamarazza" Princess Marianne Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn has with her camera, many of them at racetracks around the world - are still analog. The images were stored in 400 large cardboard boxes at home in Fuschl until her son Alexander began sorting: and in mid-September appears her new book "Stars and Sports Cars"
On Tuesday there was a sneak preview in the gallery Budja in Salzburg. Three decades of racing history in the book, which was published in the publishing house Delius Klasing. "Although I as German-Austrian ought to have been a Mercedes fan, my heart has always burned for Ferrari," said the photographer, who was a fleet car driver into old age. The spread in media a rumor that she had to leave her driver's license for speeding and therefore make again for the driving test at 85 years, the 94-year-old has never denied this.
Mamarazza zeigt Rennstrecken-Bilder aus aller Welt - Salzburger Nachrichten - SALZBURG.COM

Last edited:
Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein is participating (in dressage) at the World Equestrian Games in Normandy at the moment, she came in 14th in the individual Grand Prix Special and with that qualifies for the Freestyle Grand Prix which competition is tomorrow (friday 29th). Only 15 combinations qualify for the Freestyle Grand Prix, so that in itself is a great result (in total there were 100 combinations participating in dressage at these games).
The danish team (for which she rides) came in 7th at the dressage team competition earlier this week.

Last edited:
Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein ended her World Equestrian Games participation with a 13th place in the Freestyle Grand Prix.

It is silent around Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and his relationship with Ms Carina Axelsson. No news about them?

The members of the immediate S-W-B Family are comfortably ensconced in the Danish Forum.
Erbprinz Gustav's thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom