Princely House von Bismarck

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

What a surprise to see Gunilla's son, Francisco (Luis is her ex-husband), so grown up... and so handsome! Thanks for posting.

Celia Princess von Bismarck arrives for the Cinema for
Peace charity gala in Berlin, Germany, 15 February 2010

------> Pic

isn't she "just" a countess?

Last edited by a moderator:
all the family included former wives of Counts' are called Count/Countess.. not princess...

I think she is the former wife of Count Carl-Eduard....

the Only other title in the family are called Furst, I think that means Prince????

The Head of the House bears the title of Fürst (his wife: Fürstin) and yes, it's another version of 'Prince'.

Fürst is the title of the Heads of the german and austrian Princely Families; in Austria the other members of Princely Families are Prince and Princesses (in German, Prinz and Prinzessin), while in Germany (and in particular in Prussia) they are Count and Countess (Graf and Gräfin).

Not a happy christmas for the Bismarck family...

On Oktoer 7th count Carl Eduard von Bismarck was arrested while he threatened his mother around the house with a hunting rifle:

Scandal after 'Germany's laziest MP' shames Bismarck name after alleged fight with his mother

One of Germany's most influential families has been embroiled in a scandal after police were called to their luxurious country home to break up an alleged fight.

Read more here: Scandal after 'Germany's laziest MP' shames Bismarck name after alleged fight with his mother - Capitalbay News

According to Carl Eduard (Calle), his younger brother Gregor and his parents are planning to find a way to pass him by, so that most of the inheritance will go to Gregor, a younger son:

Carl-Eduard Bismarck: Ich habe durch meine Sucht meinem Familiennamen keine Ehre gemacht - Unterhaltung - Royals - Bild.de

Carl-Eduard Bismarck: Ich habe durch meine Sucht meinem Familiennamen keine Ehre gemacht - Unterhaltung - Royals - Bild.de

Apparently the fürstin didn't press any charges against her eldest son.

apparently Celia v Bismarck (Calle's ex wife) died yesterday after a surgery.
there is no official confirmation yet that's why I say apparently.
I wonder if she was ill? Anybody has any further information? I last saw her in spring and she looked very healthy.

apparently Celia v Bismarck (Calle's ex wife) died yesterday after a surgery.
there is no official confirmation yet that's why I say apparently.
I wonder if she was ill? Anybody has any further information? I last saw her in spring and she looked very healthy.

where did you read this????

This is really sad news. :sad: I always thought that she was a beauty and she was so damn young... I think it's always hard to believe when such a young person dies so suddenly - two months, I mean, that's really quickly. My sincere condolences to her family.

Last edited:
Horrible! She was so young. Skin cancer is such a deadly disease (and very preventable). Hopefully her death won't be for naught. Hopefully more people will take precautions against sun exposure.

My condolences to the family. It is such a tragedy to lose one so young and full of life.

I'm sorry to hear about Celia's death and yes, she was too young to die. It must be devestating for her family and friend's.

yesterdya was the memorial service for countess Celia von Bismarck. The service was held in geneva and was attended by her ex-husband Carl-Eduard, Pricness Máxima and prince Friso of the netherlands, Archduchess Fransesca and 400 other guests.
According to her mother, the doctors never told Celia about the seriousness of her condition.

Máxima der Niederlande: Sie weint um ihre tote Freundin Celia - BUNTE

Bild has some pictures of the service:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltun...-bismarck/auch-prinzessin-maxima-trauert.html

Last edited:
Has anyone pictures from Konstantin von Bismarck?
his cousins were just in the german Bild Zeitung

Count Konstantin von Bismarck-Schönhausen (b. 1987) is the eldest son of Count Maximilian and his wife Barbara, née Meijer. His father is the third son of the late Prince Otto von Bismarck-Schönhausen and his Swedish-born wife Princess Ann-Mari, née Tengbom.

Carl-Eduard von Bismarck and his wife Nathalie have posed for a glamourous photo session in December.
Their two children weren't included this time.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Spanish "HOLA"-magazine announced that Countess Gunilla of Bismarck is to become a grandmother for the first time: Her only child Francisco Ortiz, from her marriage to spanish commoner Luis Ortiz (former waiter who she divorced about 30 years ago but stayed living together since then) who got married last year to a spanish lawyer is to become a father for the first time in a few weeks. "HOLA" has some photos of the happy couple and the heavily pregnant mom-to-be.

Carl-Eduard von Bismarck, his wife Nathalie and their two children have attended the opening day of the annual folk festival "Oktoberfest" in Munich, Germany on September 22, 2012. Nathalie attended twice:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Is Nathalie pregnant again?

Nathalie von Bismarck attended the Prix Montblanc 2012 at the Konzerthaus am Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin, Germany, on October 29, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom