Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
ThurnundTaxis1.jpg

The Thurn und Taxis Arms

Welcome to the third thread about the Princely House of Thurn & Taxis. The previous thread can be found here.

• • •

That is a beautiful (and intricate) coat of arms.

Gloria von Thurn und Taxis with Andre Leon Talley, former US editor-at-large for Vogue magazine,
at the premiere of the opera 'The Makropoulos Case' at the Grosses Festspielhaus, in Salzburg,
Austria, 10 August 2011.

** Pic **

Is it just me, or her shawl is bordered with fur?

Seems that Bunte tries to have another wedding. Can´t blame them, celebs are so boring ;)

Albert seems to like her,but that's not all,he was previously photographed with other girlfriends.Though this rich girlfriend could please his mother.

Thanks to colourful Gloria the Turn und Taxis might the best known nobel family in Germany. A Turn und Taxis wedding might sell more papers than the Prussia-Isenburg wedding. So Bunte has good reason to hope for an engagement!:whistling:

weeeeeeell, the only problem his that this girlfriend isn't just as rich as Bunte claims. Her father went bankrupt with his holding and it was one of the biggest insolvencies in the history of the Austrian 2nd Republic. It was quite a scandal at the time 'cause several Austrian nobles and politicians were involved too :whistling: .... The surname Maculan still rings a bell or two here ;-)

Yes absolutely, and someone told me that her father might have new business issues.
May be the T'n'T family has also business problems. The last years the family sold a lot property .....
......at the moment they want to sell the Taxis castle in Baden Württemberg - they want 9 million Euro. But may be they just do arrange their investitions in a new proper order ? Or it's the crisis....?

http://www.wochenblatt.de/nachrichte...;art1172,64163

Last edited by a moderator:
......at the moment they want to sell the Taxis castle in Baden Württemberg - they want 9 million Euro. But may be they just do arrange their investitions in a new proper order ? Or it's the crisis....?

Historische Sommer-Residenz der Thurn und Taxis vor Verkauf?

So what castles remain? Only St Emmeram in Regensburg and Garatshausen in Tutzing? How many castles did the family own at prince Johannes' death in 1990?

BTW selling the ancient family castles may be an economically efficient choice, but that's not what I would expect from a princely family. Their main worry should be mantain the family historical heritage. I'm disappointed!

This Xenia looks quite old, to me she could almost be his mother....

I agree,I do not see any specific"chemistry" between them,she does not have this magic "je ne sais quoi".

Albert presented Xenia in public. Engagement next months ? It say 50 : 50.

Albert von Thurn und Taxis: Sie ist seine Herzdame! - BUNTE

all pictures: BRAUER PHOTOS

There is no more BUNTE-article but you can read it here:

Baulöwen-Tochter liebt Thurn und Taxis

About Elisabeth TuT, what she said 2009 in this link:
Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis: "Mir ist es peinlich, eine Prinzessin zu sein" - jetzt.de - Job - jetzt.de

Next link a nice picture this year: Elisabeth & Mom and article about Elisabeth's recently interview
Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis empfindet ihre Abstammung als Bürde - People - Unterhaltung - Aargauer Zeitung

Why did Bunte deleted the article? After one day they closed the comment section. Maybe because some wrote about Xenias father and posted links to photos?

Why did Bunte deleted the article? After one day they closed the comment section. Maybe because some wrote about Xenias father and posted links to photos?

Thank you Adelheid :flowers:

To Fürstin Taxis:
Gloria and the editor-in-chief of the Bunte Particia Riekel are close friends.
By the way: Gloria's brother is editor-in-chief for the society pages in BILD newspaper.
So two of the most important society news sources are somehow "under control" of the Thurn und Taxis family. There will be hardly never posted any article ABOUT THE T'nT family, which they don't like - or it will be deleted soon after a phone call. :whistling:

Like this time....

Designer Wolfgang Joop, Gabriele Inaara Begum Aga Khan, artist Christo and Gloria of Thurn und Taxis
during the presentation of Christo's art work 'Ponte San Angelo Wrapped' in Berlin, Germany, September
6, 2011. The piece of Christo is a present to the newspaper Bild and will be printed during the art event
"Ein Bild für BILD" (A picture for BILD).

** Pic **

Maybe because some wrote about Xenias father and posted links to photos?

That was indeed the case. There were many negative comments about Xenia and her father's former speculations with the money of his investors. As I posted above it was huge scandal in Austria ......

Maybe Gloria's brother pulled some strings, he is working for the magazine, no?

To Fürstin Taxis:
Gloria and the editor-in-chief of the Bunte Particia Riekel are close friends.
By the way: Gloria's brother is editor-in-chief for the society pages in BILD newspaper.
So two of the most important society news sources are somehow "under control" of the Thurn und Taxis family. There will be hardly never posted any article ABOUT THE T'nT family, which they don't like - or it will be deleted soon after a phone call. :whistling:
Like this time....

That was indeed the case. There were many negative comments about Xenia and her father's former speculations with the money of his investors. As I posted above it was huge scandal in Austria ......

That will be interesting the next months :cool:
If Gloria and Patricia are so close, and Gloria gave her bless to the article, then an engagement is coming soon. ;)
But they can´t delete every comment section about Xenia and her father.

That will be interesting the next months :cool:
If Gloria and Patricia are so close, and Gloria gave her bless to the article, then an engagement is coming soon. ;)
But they can´t delete every comment section about Xenia and her father.

They can't delete us :lol:

And obviously Gloria didn't give her bless to that specific article. Otherwise it wouldn't have been deleted. So no engagement in Glorias will .....?! We will see what future brings....

Last edited:
Maybe Gloria's brother pulled some strings, he is working for the magazine, no?

No Gloria's brother is not working for BUNTE, he is working for BILD. nevertheless both are crap ;-)

Gloria´s brother has also written several books, which I like to read, though not yet finished all.

Please, can anyone of the german speakers translate this article:

Imageshack - wochenblattregensburg.jpg

Here is my translation (into bad english)
Bunte deletes this article: Albert of T&T is said to be in love with austrian Xenia; but the article is suddenly gone.

It seemed that the affair between A.T&T and X.M. was firm underway for a while and know official: Friday Munichs Eveningpaper what the Weekly Aristocratic News wrote allready one year ago. Back then we reported on these rumors. Also on friday there reported speculations but no official confirmation of the princely house of T&T is forthcoming.

The picture shown was taken at an event of the Clockmaker Blanchpain in Munich. It was taken out of context - as it seems - the original foto shows two more people and not just X.M ans A. T&T. So this is given as the reason why the house of T&T required that the foto was taken off.

Bunte keeps on telling, that the story in itself is true - ... .. The two meet while studiing in Edinburg some years ago"

then there are speculations in the article why it was taken off the website (same as here in the forum.. and some more blabla - about diffrent Royal-Forum, where this is heavily discussed etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom