Princely House of Leiningen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theresa of Leiningen attended a dinner in tribute to artist Ali Banisadr at Maxim's Restaurant in Paris, France, yesterday, October 17:

** Pic **

:previous:

Can she be considered a Princess of Leiningen, considering her father was disinherited when he married her mother? I assume he also lost his rights as his brother is now the head of the family. I understand that for the German law it makes no difference as it does not recognize titles.

:previous:

Can she be considered a Princess of Leiningen, considering her father was disinherited when he married her mother? I assume he also lost his rights as his brother is now the head of the family. I understand that for the German law it makes no difference as it does not recognize titles.

According to German law her name is Princess of Leiningen. For the nobility she is a "non-noble name-holder (nicht adliger Namensträger), as her mother was not noble and the marriage was not dynastically recognized by the family.How she is treated within the family depends on them, really. And if her family acknowledge her, then most of the nobility besides the absolute sticklers will do, too.

And the two young men are definitely Tatiana's husband Clayton Reynolds and Nadia's fiance Ian Baker.

Indeed. The two are Clayton and Ian. Their family is getting bigger.❤️

Theresa, Gabriele, Aly Muhammad Aga Khan and Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the Schwarzenegger climate initiative charity dinner prior the Hahnenkamm Ski Races in Kitzbuehel, Austria yesterday, January 23:

** gettyimages gallery **

New Leiningen baby born last year!

Prince Hermann of Leiningen (b.13 September 1987) [youngest of three children and younger son of Andreas, Prince of Leiningen (b.1955) & his wife Alexandra, nee Princess of Hannover (b.1959)] & his wife Isabelle, nee Heubach (b.1989) had their first child, Leopold Konstantin Rainer Andreas, last year.

For the Prince and Princess of Leiningen it's a debut as grandparents.

Sources: http://heinbruins.nl/Nassau.html
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/leiningen.html

Prince Hermann of Leiningen (b.13 September 1987) [youngest of three children and younger son of Andreas, Prince of Leiningen (b.1955) & his wife Alexandra, nee Princess of Hannover (b.1959)] & his wife Isabelle, nee Heubach (b.1989) had their first child, Leopold Konstantin Rainer Andreas, last year.

For the Prince and Princess of Leiningen it's a debut as grandparents.

Sources: http://heinbruins.nl/Nassau.html
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/leiningen.html

More on the new Leiningen princeling and his godparents:

https://eurohistoryjournal.blogspot...kObuM5wq-SrmfL9mSuYplQK031Wm0-0dbklynDcDXn0DM

That confirms my suspicions. The baby's last two names were for his grandfathers. I thought it likely the first two were for his godfathers, which is pretty traditional in the German houses. It seems I was correct.

Is there any new of Ferdinand and Viktoria's baby? I thought they were due in February but I have seen nothing.

Great News. Congratulation to the HP couple on the news of a new baby joining the family. Pss Alexandra Ehrengard will be a big sister, to a brother or sister. The best to the family.

Princess Gabriele and her mother Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the Mercedes-Benz IAA Start (IAA MOBILITY 2021) and the farewell event for Branch Manager Ulrich Kowalewski at the Mercedes-Benz Centre in Munich yesterday, September 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Gabriele viewed the Vernissage "Arnulf Rainer - Biennale Venedig 1978" in Salzburg on October 30:

** Pic **

And she attended the Easter Festival in Autumn 2021 in Salzburg yesterday, October 31:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if Princess Stephanie of Leiningen (b. 1958), the younger sister of Furst Andreas, is still living, or if she has passed away?

A page on the Heins Bruns website lists her as having died in 2017, but other sources do not include this. And there is no mention of her death in the Royal Deaths thread for 2017.

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm if Princess Stephanie of Leiningen (b. 1958), the younger sister of Furst Andreas, is still living, or if she has passed away?

A page on the Heins Bruns website lists her as having died in 2017, but other sources do not include this. And there is no mention of her death in the Royal Deaths thread for 2017.

Thanks!

Princess Stephanie zu Leiningen died in 2017. There was not a public announcement of her death by the Leiningen family.

Princess Gabriele and her mother Renate Thyssen-Henne attended a concert of the Easter Festival in Salzburg, Austria yesterday, April 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Gabriele and her mother Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the Easter Festival in Salzburg, Austria again on April 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Princess Gabriele and her mother Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the state reception, on the sidelines of the premiere for the 42nd traditional Passion play, in Oberammergau, Germany, on May 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gabriele and daughter Theresa attended the DLD Conference 2022 - Chairmen’s Dinner in Munich yesterday, May 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Gabriele and her mother Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the opening of the Salzburg Festival today, July 26:

** Pic **

Gabriele and Theresa with Renate Thyssen-Henne attended the premiere of "Il Trittico" by Puccini at the Salzburg Festival on July 29:

** Pic ** gallery **

Princess Gabriele attended the Hermann Rastorfer Show at the Art Forum in Vienna on September 9:

** Pic ** gallery **

Renate Henne born Kerkhoff, formerly Homey, formerly Thyssen, formerly Wunderlich might have a certain superficial and gold-digging aura but she is a shrewd and successful businesswoman on her own.

But "hopes on a good match for her daughter"? Her daughter Gabriele Thyssen (born as Homey) has been married to Karl-Emich Prinz zu Leiningen and to Karim Aga Khan IV. She came out both marriages as a very wealthy lady (which she already was, as member of her adoptive Thyssen family). I doubt Gabriele is prying for a third husband.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom