Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posts relating to the sudden death of Princess Ira's son, Prince Christoph of Hohenlohe-Langenburg, have been moved to the Princely House of Hohenlohe thread.

While it seems to be the norm now fot German royals to marry non royals I really hope that in the end he marries someone from the Gotha. I know that 'love' is supposed to be the only criteria now but personally I think that there is more involved than that.

Fuerstenberg girlfriend

I also agree that the Fuerstenberg heir should mary someone of his status. I heard that his current girlfriend, who must be in her mid 20´s, is already divorced from another German millionaires heir and that the marriage lasted just one year. Apparently she left her husband right after meeting HRS Fuerstenberg . < ed defamatory comment - Warren >

Last edited by a moderator:
Haus Fuerstenberg

:ohmy: Not only is his current girlfriend not a royal, she is also already divorced. On the picture she looks like someone who ´s found the big catch. I wonder if she is Prince Christian´s only girlfriend, if yes, I would be very surprised. He surely deserves someone, < ed defamatory comment - Warren >

death of Countess Maria Josepha of Hardenberg

Countess maria Josepha of Hardenberg, née Princess zu Fürstenberg died at the age of 86. She was a sister of the late Fürst Joachim egon. One of her daugthers Christa was married to actor Hans Clari and another daughter Beatrice is the former wife of the Duke of Sevilla. The funeral will take place next Tuesday.

Article in the Schwarzwaelder Bote

Does Princess Ira Von Furstenberg continue to travel to Monaco since Prince Ranier's death?

Countess maria Josepha of Hardenberg, née Princess zu Fürstenberg died at the age of 86. She was a sister of the late Fürst Joachim egon. One of her daugthers Christa was married to actor Hans Clari and another daughter Beatrice is the former wife of the Duke of Sevilla. The funeral will take place next Tuesday.

Article in the Schwarzwaelder Bote

And here is the Südkurier Article of the funeral suedkurier.de - Politik | suedkurier.de

including a picture gallery.

death of Princess Teresa

Princess Teresa of Fürstenberg died on 16. July only hours after attending the funeral of her sister-in-law, Countess Maria Josepha of Hardenberg. She was the widow of Prince Maximilian and was previously married to Baron Hans Heinrich of Thyssen-Bornemisza. Reason of was a sudden cardiac death. The funeral will be private and in autumn there will be an memorial service.

Prinzessin Teresa zu Fürstenberg: Tod durch Herzversagen - Bild.de

Fuerstenber heir

:rolleyes: Oh my gosh. The very nice prince Christian, heir of the Fuerstenberg family seems still to be infatuated with that girl. <ed defamatory comment - Warren >

On 28 June 2008 there was the Fürstenberg Polo Cup 2008, at Schloss Donaueschingen, organised by the Fürst and Fürstin of Fürstenberg
Hereditairy Fürst Christian and friend

Death of Princess Theresa zu Furstenberg July 16

Thank you Stefan for the notification of the death of Princess Theresa on July 16. What a shock for her friends and family.
I do not read German but am I correct in thinking she had a son George with Baron Hans Heinrich von Thyssen and a daughter by her second marriage. I also seem to recall she was born Princess Theresa von Lippe, and thus a relative of the late Prince Bernard of the Netherlands. Fascinating lady.
Taree

Ses she had and son georg from the marriage with Heini and a son Maximilian and 2 daughtgers from the second marriage. She was from the line Lippe-Weissenfeld so she is not close related to Prince Bernhard who ws from the line Lippe-Biesterfeld.

In the past it was mainly Ernst August of Hannover becoming famous for lashing out ... but now a case has been opened against Heinrich Fürst zu Fürstenberg. Monday the 75 year old former teacher Alfred H. has filed charges. It all seemed to happen due to parking problems in front of the county court :eek:

Eine Ohrfeige vom Fürsten? | suedkurier.de

Thank you Stefan for your comments in reply to my post. My further education continues! Thank you again.
Taree

In the past it was mainly Ernst August of Hannover becoming famous for lashing out ... but now a case has been opened against Heinrich Fürst zu Fürstenberg. Monday the 75 year old former teacher Alfred H. has filed charges. It all seemed to happen due to parking problems in front of the county court :eek:

Eine Ohrfeige vom Fürsten? | suedkurier.de

No-show ... the police waited in vain for the Fürst who preferred to ignore the subpoena.

Fürst versetzt Polizei | suedkurier.de

So far only his lawyer asked to access the records. The filed charges are now forwarded to the Public Attorney's Office at Konstanz.

Caption:
Fürstenberg 52. Joach. Fürstenberg Gedächtnisturnier Reitturnier Donaueschingen.

Hereditairy prince Christian and Fuerstin Milana:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Christian on a horse:

Picture 1
Picture 2

Fuerstin and son on a horse:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Fuerst Heinrich & Fuerstin Milana:

Picture

Heinrich & Christian:

Picure

With the prime minister of the state:

Picture 1
Picture 2

Fuerst, fuerstin and son:

Picture

--
A diner was also held.

Christian and his girlfriend Jeanette:

Picture 1
Picture 2

Fuerst & Fuerstin:

Picture 1
Picture 2

Last edited:
Trouble with the Fürstenbergs ...

As reported by the German newspaper Südkurier suedkurier.de | Sanierung von St. Martin beginnt - Donaueschinger Fürstenhaus will Kapelle nicht mitsanieren the dynasty of Donaueschingen, the Fürstenbergs, do not intend to renovate the so called Nepomuk chapel next to the parish church, which will undergo renovations amounting to EUR 700 000. However, part of the renovation is caused by dry rot and if this is found in the chapel, too, the whole renovation will be carried out in vain. The financing would have been prepaid by the church and therefor the architect in charge criticises the Fürstenberg Family.

Prince Johannes, youngest son of Joachim Egon Prince zu
Fürstenberg and Paula Princess zu Fürstenberg, and his wife
Princess Stephanie show their castle Weitra, Austria, May
26, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Well, I gotta tell you. I have been following this story (Alex von Fursternberg, Ali Kay and Reggie Miller) in the NY tabloids for the last week or so.

Not sure how much is true but it does appear that karma has come a knocking!

I do not understand why they call Alex von Furstenberg the heir of Barry Diller. His mother is married to the man, but he is not adopted by him and he has a father of his own. And how can anyone know what is in the will of Barry Diller

Well...definitely he was not adopted by Barry Diller. But according to many sources (some iffy some legit which could be repeating iffy info)....Diller (as he has no children of his own) has decided to leave a portion of his money to Diane's kids. Mainly Alex.

I'm usually suspicious,but this time I believe every single word.Alex VF is known for his bad temper.I had no idea about Diller's will,though.Any idea about the amount of money or any other kind of property he's gonna leave to Alex?

I also question the NY Post many a times...but there was a website that actually showed the banner. Then TMZ.com (which confirmed the story and is a gossip site) but they have broken many a true story.

In reference to Barry Diller, not sure of his net worth, but according to www.wikipedia.com (again consider the source) he made 295 million in 2005.

The only info that I have ever heard about Alex relates to his marriage to Alex Miller...and honestly, I don't care for people who have affairs and then leave their wife for a 19 year old. So honestly, he shouldn't be surprised...the poor girl hasn't really dated (and yes, I don't respect her much as well for having an affair with a married man).

I just thought it was interesting how everything played out. The concerned "husband" protecting his wife's virtue, supposedly the issue is resolved by the men (how sexist) before the banner comes out, but Alex feels the need to publicize this (no one would have ever known just unfounded rumours) then Alex plays the aggrieved party and it turns out it was a mutual flirt! I wouldn't want to be Ali Kay.

Last edited:
Let's see how that goes then.I hate speculating.
About his affair:well,it's something to laugh about,especially if you think how much Alexandra Miller suffered.She should only feel happy and relieved,imo.

Is Alex von Furstenberg married to Ali Kay? The last time I heard anything about this relationship was the announcement of their engagement. Have I missed something?

And this is some very, uh, interesting behavior (if this is true). Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom