The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Commoner

princess Ira

HSH princess Virginia Carolina Theresa Panerazia Galinda von und zu Furstenberg married HSH prins Alfonso von Hohenlohe, anybody interested to have a little chat about it, very interesting couple, the older generation like me would know more about it, lets get start it? Shall we?

Old 10-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Ira is very popular in Italy.
She was a very great beauty, the most beautiful princess of her time, so beautiful that in 1965 she won the title of Lady Europe, a beauty contest.
After, she became an actress in Italy.

Princess Ira Of Furstenberg Receiving The Title Of Lady Europa 1965 On November 11, 1965:

https://www.gettyimages.it/detail/fo...?adppopup=true

Here others pics of Princess Ira ad Lady Europe:

https://footage.framepool.com/it/sho...to-lady-europa

Old 10-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Commoner

Thank you, I see there are a few followers of HSH Princess Ira von Furstenberg, the princess was & still is my favourite from all the minor royals till today, that is why I bought that book, do you have that book too? I love ALL European royals,BUT I stll love minor royal families, like the Hohenzollern, Hesse, Wurtemberg etc etc etc. That is the reason I have so many books of the major & minor royal families of Europe. Keep in touch!
Old 10-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Antonius von Fuerstenberg during the Oktoberfest 2019 at Kaeferschaenke beer tent / Theresienwiese on 4 October in Munich

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...05?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...84?s=2048x2048

At the pictures with August Wittgenstein and his sister-in-law Camilla zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Old 10-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald biver View Post
Thank you, I see there are a few followers of HSH Princess Ira von Furstenberg, the princess was & still is my favourite from all the minor royals till today, that is why I bought that book, do you have that book too? I love ALL European royals,BUT I stll love minor royal families, like the Hohenzollern, Hesse, Wurtemberg etc etc etc. That is the reason I have so many books of the major & minor royal families of Europe. Keep in touch!
Hi.
Princess Ira is also my favourite from all the minor royals. She is a very interesting person.
I'm interested more in minor royal families than major royal families.
I haven't read the new book about Princess Ira. I read reviews that this book is very good and there are wonderful pics of Ira, but this is published only in english or spanish, pity that it is not translated into italian language.

Have you seen Princess Ira's movies?
Old 10-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Antonius von Fuerstenberg during the Oktoberfest 2019 at Kaeferschaenke beer tent / Theresienwiese on 4 October in Munich

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...05?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...84?s=2048x2048

At the pictures with August Wittgenstein and his sister-in-law Camilla zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Which one is Antonius? Isnt't he the estranged husband of Matilda Borromeo?

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Which one is Antonius? Isnt't he the estranged husband of Matilda Borromeo?
Yes, he is on the left of the picture.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofitaly View Post
Hi.
Princess Ira is also my favourite from all the minor royals. She is a very interesting person.
I'm interested more in minor royal families than major royal families.
I haven't read the new book about Princess Ira. I read reviews that this book is very good and there are wonderful pics of Ira, but this is published only in english or spanish, pity that it is not translated into italian language.

Have you seen Princess Ira's movies?
No, but I have heard & read a lot about Princess Ira into show business, I have also a few dvd biography movies of Ludwig of Bavaria, Sissi movies, etc etc.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

For Princess Ira movies, many movies are very good movies, others not so much. I think Princess Ira was a good actress, very beautiful and talented. Pity italian productions forgotten her.
It's my dream that Princess Ita and Marisa Allasio (Countess Calvi di Bergolo) return to the screen, but I think it's quite impossible today.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Posts about books about Italian royalty have been moved to the relevant thread in the Royal Library subforum:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ory-14794.html
Old 10-08-2019, 01:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Diane at the World Premiere of HBO Documentary Films 'Liberty: Mother of Exiles' at Lincoln Ristorante, New York on 7 October

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2019/10/07/world_premiere_of_hbo_documentary_films_'liberty:_mother_of_exiles',_new_york?celeb=Diane%20von%20Furstenberg&folder=%27Liberty%3A%20Mother%20of%20Exiles%27%20Film%20Premiere%2C%20New%20York

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...C%20New%20York
Old 10-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Administrator

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the Girls Write Now "Agents of Change" awards at the DVF Studio in New York City on October 10:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 10-16-2019, 02:03 AM
Administrator

Diane of Fürstenberg was interviewed at the SiriusXM Studios in New York City yesterday, October 15:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 10-17-2019, 03:21 PM
Administrator

Talita celebrated her second collection at La Mercerie in New York City today, October 17:

Old 10-23-2019, 06:44 AM
Administrator

Adelina of Fürstenberg attended the movie "Interdependence" during the 14th Rome Film Festival on October 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Administrator

Diane of Fürstenberg spoke at the Sex Trafficking Panel at her studios in New York City on October 23:

Old 10-25-2019, 04:44 AM
Administrator

Talita launched her capsule collection "TVF for DVF" in London yesterday, October 24:

Old 11-05-2019, 03:16 AM
Administrator

Diane and Talita attended the CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund 2019 Awards in New York City yesterday, November 4:

Old 11-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Alex of Fürstenberg attended the 2019 Baby2Baby Gala presented by Paul Mitchell in Los Angeles, California, on November 9:

** Pic **
Old 11-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Majesty

I've said it before, but lookswise Talita is almost 100% Furstenberg. She is simply stunning.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968

Tags
house of fürstenberg, nobility, royalty