Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Ibiza is the right place for him to get the proper treatment in case it´s indeed the pancreatitis. But since he is abroad in Ibizia he seems to have contact with Caroline because they´re all on holiday there.

But they are not on the same island- prince Ernest is in Ibiza and P.cess Caroline in Capri- it's completely different places....

The Prince may very well dodge the bullet again, but as long as he abuses, it will catch up with him in time. Addiction is a very difficult disease to conquer especially if one has has abused for a very long period of time.

Exactly. He wont get too many chances. EA already has serious problems that could have let to his demise (by his own admission) in 2005 at the same time when Prince Rainier died, a very difficult time for PC.

I am glad to read this and i hope he stops drinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al hospital llegó también su hijo Christian, que apenas se ha separado después de su padre ,tanto, que médicos y enfermeras han comentado en privado que estaban hartos de ver al chico descalzo por los pasillos y abriendo la nevera del personal auxiliar para coger refrescos sin pedir permiso a nadie.

Can someone translate this in English for me? I'm not sure if Google is translating it correctly for me.

Roughly this was translated as "Christian walked barefoot and took soft drinks without asking permission"

Not sure if that's right?

Last edited:
Is nothing sacred or confidential anymore ?
Who stole the hospital report ?

Prince Ernst August is fine again, he has been photographed today, August
2nd, continuing his holidays on the Spanish island Ibiza.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

I can't - for the life of me - think of him as "Ernesto" :))

And those young lassies could give him a heart attack any moment.....

He seems so sick and crummy :sad:

Ah well - Simone will perk him up a bit ...... but not too much !!

I hear that Prince Ernest of Hanover is also a billionaire as is Caroline and Prince Albert each separately in their own right. The Queen is not even a billionaire not even close.

I also read that Prince Ernest has attended state functions in Germany with their Prime Minister and the Queen of England has been present so his princely title and HRH is recognized and the man has bodyguards.

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra are addressed as HRH in Monaco and overseas.

I can't help but feel the title is why Princess Caroline stays married to this man, the title of HRH.

Last edited:
American Observer, 'Prince' Ernst's title is, stictly speaking NOT recognised. I am going to answer this at the same time as dealing with a post by THtregoddess11 that was transferred from another thread:

Correct on the fact he is not a british subject. Incorrect not to call him a British Royal. If he's not a british royal, then why is his full official title (E-A Jr, Christian and Alexandra's with their respective names for that matter):
His Royal Highness Prince Ernst August of Hanover, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Prince of Great Britain and Ireland and why was he in line for the throne until his marriage to Caroline?
He's a British Royal. End of story.

So far as British use of the title of HRH is concerned,

Yes, The House of Hanover use the title Prince of Great Britain and Ireland along with their German titles however the correct title for real princes of the British royal family is Prince of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland. The use of the HRH in the UK is governed by the 1917 Letters Patent. EA is not a British royal but merely a German commoner with an interesting set of ancestors and acceptance of his titles is more social than legal. Page 1 of this thread pretty well covers his status and titles.

Last edited:
I hear that Prince Ernest of Hanover is also a billionaire as is Caroline and Prince Albert each separately in their own right. The Queen is not even a billionaire not even close.

I have always heard that the Queen is extremely rich! I could not believe that EA is richer than her, especially since the Quuen still and constrantly receives state money to cover a large part of her life expenses. EA does not receive money from nowhere, he lives on his own fortune! A very large fortune of course,but larger than the Queen???? Incredible for me.

I also read that Prince Ernest has attended state functions in Germany with their Prime Minister and the Queen of England has been present so his princely title and HRH is recognized and the man has bodyguards.

NO, he has NOT any state functions, he is just socially well connected, and of course he has a very high position among royals, but this is just social, nothing official.
IF he has bodyguards, he pays them from his pocket. Many rich people have bodyguards.

Last edited:
he gave up to drink to take care of alexandra.....poeple who doesn t know the truht,should be qiet.he is a nice guy,generous and sympatic

When did he give up drinking? After his hospital stay in Spain this summer? When has he been taking care of Alexandra? She lives in Monaco with her mother.

I have a feeling that the Queen is asset rich and cash poor. She has castles, priceless paintings and antiques. She is very wealthy but I don't think she is a billionare. I read in Forbes she is estimated to be worth $600 million. The truth is no one really knows what she or P. Ernst are worth. We just know they are not poor.

Do someone know, if he is together with Princess Caroline yet?
I hope you know what I mean.

When did he give up drinking? After his hospital stay in Spain this summer? When has he been taking care of Alexandra? She lives in Monaco with her mother.
Domilo had probably in thought that Ernst-August - after he was at the point of dying due to problems with liver (cirrhosis?), he realized that he has to live long for Alexandra, to raise her, see her grow up, and set a family.

:previous:
The article, sourced from Le Figaro, states that the European Court of Human Rights has dismissed a claim by the Prince and Princess of Hanover against a 2008 judgement of the German Constitutional Court.
The Prince and Princess had demanded a conviction due to invasion of privacy by Frau im Spiegel [a German weekly womens'magazine] which had published a photograph without their consent which was taken during a skiing holiday when Prince Rainier was ill.

An addition to the blog article states that according to Selon d'Express "The image in question, published in early 2002, represented a walking holiday in the Swiss ski resort of St. Moritz. An article accompanying the photograph was titled "Princess Stephanie, there is she who takes care of the sick prince." The German Constitutional Court held in February 2008 that the articles in question dealt with a topical issue (the illness of Prince Rainier) and that the press had the right to evoke the behavior of family members with pictures."

Last edited:
GOD!!!! He became soooo old looking. Bad life I presume,

Destroyed by alcohol, I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom