Prince Ernst August Jr, Prince Christian of Hannover and Families: March 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very beautiful couple. They remind me of his step-brother Pierre and his wife Beatrice.

Simply perfect to look at.?

Very beautiful couple. They remind me of his step-brother Pierre and his wife Beatrice.

Simply perfect to look at.?
They are too perfect IMHO. Such a stunning and discreet couple. Alessandra is very fashionable too.

Alessandra attended the baby shower of Isabelle Junot, Marchioness of Cubas, in Madrid this week:

** Pic ** hola article **

Ekaterina and mother-in-law Chantal attended the Salzburg Pentecost Festival 2023 opening with the new production "Orfeo ed Euridice" yesterday, May 26:

** Pic ** gallery **

Alessandra attended the baby shower of Isabelle Junot, Marchioness of Cubas, in Madrid this week:

** Pic ** hola article **

Game of 6 degrees of noble separation. In this case four.

Alessandra is married to Prince Christian.

Prince Christian is the stepson of Princess Caroline.

Caroline's first husband was Philippe Junot.

Philippe is the father of Isabella and grandfather of said baby.

The royal circles, especially among the former royals, are small.

Ekaterina as Patron opened the charity event "HENRIKE tanzt – das Charity Open Air" in support of a new mother-child clinic in Hannover yesterday, June 1. Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe and wife Mahkameh supported the event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

No question about that.

Alessandra attended the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week yesterday, September 26:

** Pic **

Well, the couple live in Spain and I’m assuming are somewhat well connected to aristocratic society there. Aside from the six degrees of separation explanation you mentioned.

Alessandra attended the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week yesterday, September 26:

** Pic **

I wonder if Alessandra's husband works and what's the source of this couple's income.

Alessandra recently attended a festive event of French luxury jewelry and watch house Chaumet in Paris:

** Pic ** PdV article **

Christian, Alessandra and the children celebrating Christmas ?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nice looking family. Their children are probably very cute. It is a pity we cannot see them but I also understand that they want to protect them in not showing their faces. Wasn't there a rumour that Alessandra is expecting again? She looks a little bit pregnant in the second picture.

Nice looking family. Their children are probably very cute. It is a pity we cannot see them but I also understand that they want to protect them in not showing their faces. Wasn't there a rumour that Alessandra is expecting again? She looks a little bit pregnant in the second picture.

She IS pregnant.

Wonderful news! They got one thing wrong in "Hola". Ernst August isn't living anymore in Germany at the castle, in fact he never lived in the castle . He moved to Gmunden in Austria last year, probably the family has property there too, as this is not too far away from where E.A. Senior has lived until he was forced to leave because of his scandalous behavior.

Indeed, Junior doesn't live in Herrenhausen. Hola! is not what it used to be.

Hopefully the new baby will finally force Sr and Jr to bury the hatchet. Sr spends time with Christian's twins, it's a shame he is missing out on his other grandchildren.

Indeed, Junior doesn't live in Herrenhausen. Hola! is not what it used to be.

Hopefully the new baby will finally force Sr and Jr to bury the hatchet. Sr spends time with Christian's twins, it's a shame he is missing out on his other grandchildren.

I hope so too! Stubborn E.A. Senior is missing so much! It is such a great joy to spend time with grandkids. He is a very difficult person, sad to say.
I always wondered if he ever had much contact with his daughter that he shares with Caroline, Alexandra. I doubt it.

He is missing a lot in life, but that is his own decision.

Is she suggesting she is already overdue?

:previous:

You have to ask her herself, no one else can answer that ;)

Alessandra has given birth, it seems it's a baby boy, as Hola! talks about "el pequeño" and not "la pequeña".
Congratulations!

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20240215356069/sassa-osma-nacimiento-tercer-hijo/?viewas=amp

https://www.elespanol.com/corazon/f...onvierten-padres-tercer-hijo/832917069_0.html

If they don't know, they would use the masculine version as well, so it seems the Spanish press is unsure yet (El Español explicitly states that no other information (than that the baby was born (prematurely)) is available yet).

Congratulations to the happy parents!

If I understood correctly, is Princess Ekaterina also pregnant?

Back
Top Bottom