Prince Ernst August Jr, Prince Christian of Hannover and Families: March 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Princess Alessandra and Prince Christian!

Last edited:
I wonder if Christian's cousin Alexia will be a godmother.
Is Alexia of Greece a cousin of Christian? Alexandra which is a different name would be Christian's half sister. Maybe the just chose the name because they liked it?

Is Alexia of Greece a cousin of Christian? Alexandra which is a different name would be Christian's half sister. Maybe the just chose the name because they liked it?
Ernst-August and Konstantinos were first cousins, Alexia would be a second cousin of Junior, Christian and Alexandra... I think.

Konstantinos was also godfather to Junior (and Olympia is godmother to Welf-August) both Junior and Christian seem to have an excellent relationship with their Greek relatives.

Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes those family relationships are complicated, at least for me, unless you have all those historical facts stored in your memory

Ernst-August and Konstantinos were first cousins, Alexia would be a second cousin of Junior, Christian and Alexandra... I think.
They are indeed second cousins, as they share the same great-grandparents (Ernest August III and Victoria Louise of Prussia)

Back
Top Bottom