The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-11-2020, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
On this day, January 10, 1840 - Demise of Princess Elizabeth of the United Kingdom, the spouse of Landgrave Friedrich VI of Hesse-Homburg
HRH The Dowager Landgravine is buried at the Hesse-Homburg Crypt at Bad Homburg Castle.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...r%C3%A4ber.JPG

21st of February 1575,Death of Claude de France,Duchess of Lorraine.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, January 13, 1797 - Demise of Elizabeth Christine of Brunswick-Bevern, Queen Consort of King Frederick II of Prussia

On this day, January 13, 1905 - Demise of Alexander, Prince of Lippe

On this day, January 14, 1767 - Birth of Maria Theresia of Austria, Queen Consort of King Anton of Saxony

On this day, January 16, 1831 - Birth of Alexander, Prince of Lippe in Detmold, Principality of Lippe

On this day, January 16, 1928 - Demise of Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen

On this day, January 17, 1755 - Birth of Peter I, Grand Duke of Oldenburg

On this day, January 17, 1905 - Demise of Caroline Reuss of Greiz, Grand Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, the first wife of Grand Duke Wilhelm Ernst

Old 01-26-2020, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, January 19, 1757 - Birth of Augusta Reuss of Ebersdorf, Duchess Consort of Franz Frederick, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld

On this day, January 21, 1705 - Demise of Sophia Charlotte of Hanover, Queen Consort of King Frederick I of Prussia

On this day, January 22, 1674 - Birth of Dorothea Maria of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, the first wife of Ernst Ludwig I, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen

On this day, January 24, 1712 - Birth of Frederick II, King of Prussia

On this day, January 24, 1904 - Demise of Friedrich, Duke of Anhalt

On this day, January 27, 1763 - Demise of Anton Ulrich, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen

On this day, January 27, 1836 - Demise of Wilhelmine of Baden, the wife of Grand Duke Ludwig II of Hesse and by Rhine

On this day, January 27, 1859 - Birth of Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany
Old 02-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, January 29, 1844 - Demise of Ernest I, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

On this day, January 29, 1887 - Birth of Prince August Wilhelm of Prussia

On this day, January 30, 1757 - Birth of Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt, wife of Karl August, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach

On this day, February 2, 1783 - Birth of Karl Friedrich, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach

On this day, February 4, 1761 - Birth of Georg I, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen

On this day, February 8, 1792 - Birth of Caroline Augusta of Bavaria, the fourth wife of Emperor Francis I of Austria

On this day, February 8, 1857 - Birth of Elisabeth Anna of Prussia, Hereditary Grand Duchess of Oldenburg. She was the first wife of Grand Duke Friedrich August II of Oldenburg.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, February 9, 1763 - Birth of Ludwig I, Grand Duke of Baden

On this day, February 9, 1873 - Demise of Caroline Augusta of Bavaria, Empress of Austria, the fourth wife of Emperor Francis I of Austria
Old 02-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, February 12, 1768 - Birth of Francis I, the last Holy Roman Emperor, first Emperor of Austria
Old 02-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, February 13, 1457 - Birth of Mary, Duchess of Burgundy, the wife of Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I
Old 02-14-2020, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, February 15, 1761 - Birth of Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt, the wife of Grand Duke Ludwig I of Hesse and by Rhine
Old 02-16-2020, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

On this day, February 17, 1729 - Demise of Johann Ernst IV, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld
Old 02-19-2020, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
On this day, February 13, 1457 - Birth of Mary, Duchess of Burgundy, the wife of Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I
Marie was the daughter of Charles the Bold, Count of Charolais (later Duke of Burgundy) and Isabelle de Bourbon.Through her mother she was related to the French Royal Family as Isabelle was the daughter of daughter of Charles I of Bourbon ,Duke of Bourbon a French Prince of the blood.

Isabelle de Bourbon

21st of February 1575,Death of Claude de France,Duchess of Lorraine.