Chantal Hochuli, formerly The Princess of Hanover

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elektraking

Gentry
:lol: I was just looking the pictures from the recent Belgium weddingin Hola magazine and I so Enrnst August's ex-wife - Chantal Hochuli and her new "boyfriend"! :heart: . I am so happy for her. And his name is Alessandro Fuffo di Calabria, cousin of queen Paola of Belgium.He looks good.Kind of ala prince Philippe of Belgium, but much slimmer. I am just so happy thatshe is still in the game, i meam princess Caroline stole her husband. It is really nasty your best friend, spent vacations together and surprise, the best friends are sleeping together.It is quiet a shock :angry: :wacko:

Yes, very good for Chantal! :clap:

I wonder if Ernst was as much trouble in his youth? I imagine he probably was...

Prince Alessandro Ruffo Di Calabria, is Chantal´s boyfriend, he is the nephew of Queen Paola of Belgium ant his ex-wife is Princess Mafalda of Savoia, daugther of Amadeo of Savoia, Duke of Aosta and of Princess Claudia of France. Mafalda belongs to the Royal House of Italy.

Does anybody has photos of princess Caroline, when she was a teenager ?

Prince Alessandro Ruffo Di Calabria, Chantal´s boyfriend, and his ex-wife is Princess Mafalda of Savoia

Attachments

• royal7.jpg
    royal7.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 44,302
I found this picture of Chantal Hochuli attending a party in London 2 weeks ago.

Monaco70s

Attachments

• chantal.jpg
    chantal.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3,863
Originally posted by monaco70s@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 10:05 pm
I found this picture of Chantal Hochuli attending a party in London 2 weeks ago.

Monaco70s
Nice... we need to add a little more flavor to our forum... it's getting kind of repetitive!!

I'm glad you liked it. I might add later some pics of Chantal with a friend who's last name di Calabria. They were taken in June 2000. If you want them I'll add them. She looked very nice in them.

Monaco70s

Sure... I love pictures, anything you've got and feel like sharing I am happy to see... :flower:

We would all love to see more pictures of princess Chantal Hochuli. And her boyfriend is relative to queen Poala of Belgium.
Do you know that Chantal had a relationship with princess Diana's brother? She turned to him after she found about Ernest and Caroline. It was at the time when Ernest was having his with princess Caroline. But Charles Spenser dumbed her, :p and he was still married to Victoria , his first wife. Oh, I think Chantal was so mad , she even destify against him in the court during Spenser's divorce. :flower:

Wow, it's uncanny how much that guy looks like Prince Phillippe. And I have always marveled at how much Phillippe looks like his father! Apparently he has much more of his mother in him than I thought!

Yes, he was a handful. Overweight and bad skin, he overcompensated by hosting indulgent bashes for his friends and was known for his excessive drinking and partying. He wanted to be a ladies man but didn't succeed much in that department. In fact, before Chantal, he was basically snubbed by the British and international elite. Women in those circles didn't think much of his appearance nor his rather "boorish" demeanor. Even Caroline--purportedly prodded by her mother to date him--took one look at age 18 and said "no way!"

Julia said:
Yes, very good for Chantal! :clap:

I wonder if Ernst was as much trouble in his youth? I imagine he probably was...

Caption:
Copyright Imagine 2005/KORPA/JOSELE 20009
MARBELLA Spain 03 06 2005
CHANTAL HOCHULI, EX WIFE OF PRINCE ERNEST OF HANNOVER WAS IN MARBELLA TO
ATTEND THE LARGE COSTUME PARTY THAT GUNILLA VON BISMARK ORGANIZED TO
INAUGURATE HER NEW RESIDENCE "VILLA CAPRICORNIO" MS. HOCHULI WAS DRESSES AS
A COW GIRL DURING THE PARTY AND THE NEXT DAY ENJOYED THE MEDITERRANEAN BEACH

10ws4zp.jpg
10ws520.jpg
10ws588.jpg

I don't really know if that's Chantal in the last pic. And I hope it's okay that I've posted the pics to this thread.

BTW both the ex of Princess Caroline and the ex of Prince Ernst-August attend the same party!!! What are the odds!!

Thanks everyone for the pics. I didn't know Chantal was friends with Gunilla.

Gunilla is a friend of Queen Silvia of Sweden, Silvia is the godmother of Gunilla's son. Maybe Chantal and Phillipe will be together again later this month because it's Gunilla's birthday and maybe she'll organize a party like 5 years ago.

Nice seeing pics of Caroline and Charlotte at the Beach Club :)

tbhrc said:
I don't really know if that's Chantal in the last pic. And I hope it's okay that I've posted the pics to this thread.

BTW both the ex of Princess Caroline and the ex of Prince Ernst-August attend the same party!!! What are the odds!!

It's a small world the jet-set! Thanks everybody for the pix!

Two more pics from Chantal in Marbella - Clasos

10ws708.jpg
10ws750.jpg

Thanks tbhrc, are they from the time she was there at Gunilla's party?

monaco70s said:
Thanks tbhrc, are they from the time she was there at Gunilla's party?

You're welcome. Yes they are from that time.

Chantal Hochuli - Update

Does anyone have any info about Prince Ernst's first wife since the divorce? Thanks for the update, Collette

I've found some more older pics of Ernst and Chantal.

From dpa

10wsgf5.jpg
10wsgv6.jpg
10wsh09.jpg
10wsh2q.jpg
10wshdu.jpg
10wshg6.jpg
10wshn7.jpg
10wshs5.jpg
10wsj60.jpg
10wsj8g.jpg

Thanks so much tbhrc!
I love that pic:
attachment.php

Chantal is one classy lady...

Also princess Chantal looks kind of cute. Quite beautiful as a young. Chantal is born in 1955 which makes her 2 years older than Caroline, but princess Caroline ages so beautifully . I cannot say that for Chantal. If she had preserved the cutiness she had in her twenties , I do not think Ernst would have left.But who knows after all!!

<The pics are no longer here - tbhrc> I haven't read much about the little triangle that happened between those three but from what I've read so far, it's just shameful. I hope that EA's first wife did well after the divorce and is happier now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody actually know what happened between Ernst, Chantal and Caroline? I mean I know that Ernst and Chantal were still married when he started seeing Caroline but were they separated?

Also I have heard some people claim that Caroline only got together with Ernst because he looked after her at a party after she had a row with Vincent and they broke up. This seems to be implying that she was on the rebound. Has anybody else heard this?

I know that it seems pretty obvious that Caroline and Ernst only got married when they did because they found out that she was pregnant, but I do believe that eventually they would have got married anyway, even if Alexandra hadn't come along.

Can anybody remember reading any articles that were published at the time about what actually happened? I know that they may not be a completely reliable source but I am curious as to what was said about the situation at the time.

Thanks a million!!! :)

budge9 said:
Does anybody actually know what happened between Ernst, Chantal and Caroline? I mean I know that Ernst and Chantal were still married when he started seeing Caroline but were they separated?

Also I have heard some people claim that Caroline only got together with Ernst because he looked after her at a party after she had a row with Vincent and they broke up. This seems to be implying that she was on the rebound. Has anybody else heard this?

I know that it seems pretty obvious that Caroline and Ernst only got married when they did because they found out that she was pregnant, but I do believe that eventually they would have got married anyway, even if Alexandra hadn't come along.

Can anybody remember reading any articles that were published at the time about what actually happened? I know that they may not be a completely reliable source but I am curious as to what was said about the situation at the time.

Thanks a million!!! :)

as far as i know, ernst and chantal were seperated when caro and ernst started seeing each other.

At the time very little was said on the situation, because the thing become public only in 1996, around the time Caro lost her hair, while it seems they had been dating since 1995...Some papers said Ernst and Chantal had a crisis and Caro and Ernst got together during a vacation (I think in Turkey, or Thailand); other mags said he had helped her after Vincent broke up with her, others that she stole him from Chantal, it's difficult to know the truth. The only thing I believe (but I might be wrong) is that if Caro had really "stolen" Ernst from his wife, Ernst jr and Chris wouldn't have been on such good terms with her right from the start, they would have needed much more time to adjust to the new situation. I'll try to find some mags of the time to be more precise,

Kisses

Back
Top Bottom