A Girl for Princess Nathalie of SWB & Alexander Johannsmann: Louisa, Jan 28 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A daughter, congratulations to Nathalie and Alexander.

Congratulations to them!

Ehm... I think the date in the heading is a bit off, it's the 29th right now. ;-)

Congratulations, beautiful name.

Ehm... I think the date in the heading is a bit off, it's the 29th right now. ;-)

Thanks for the correction! I was the culprit, the date is now corrected.

-
Nice news for Pss enedikte, it is her 4th grandchild I believe. A lovely name btw, though I am sure she will get a few others.

Lovely news for a miserable stormy night and what a beautiful name. Congratulations to all Family Members!! :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Nathalie, Alexander and Konstantin! :flowers:

I had a feeling that she would have a girl (perhaps my guessing the wrong gender for every royal baby ended with the birth of the Monegasque twins – that also only took two years to turn :D) and Louisa is a terrific name. Can't wait to hear her full name.

Louisa is a beautiful choice of name, I like it very much. I know it's much too early, but I am looking forward to see her on her first pony:D.

So does Pss Nathalie probably ;). And her husband, isn't he involved with equestrian sport too?

Is it known if and which other names the baby will get?

Alexander is working for a company which specializes on transporting horses, the company belongs to his uncle, afai. And Alexander's father Heinrich-Wilhelm Johannsmann was a successful show jumping rider who now works as a coach. The horse-bug is all over the family! Little Louisa's first words will probably be 'pony' and 'horse';).

Congratulations to the family on the birth of baby Louisa. :flowers: Apparently they have not followed the custom of not revealing the name(s) until the christening.

Congratulations to the family on the birth of baby Louisa. :flowers: Apparently they have not followed the custom of not revealing the name(s) until the christening.
This would not work in Germany as you have to regster the birth of a child until a week after the birth and to register it you need a name.

Hopefully they publish at least one photo of little Louisa together with Alexander and Konstantin. Haven´t seen Konstantin since his birth-photos were published. Later I only remember that group photo after the church-wedding where he was barely recognizable.

Congratulations to Princess Nathalie, Alexander Johannsmann and little Konstantin! :flowers:

Louisa is a very pretty name, and it sounds wonderful with Konstantin. I find it a bit strange that her middle names haven't been announced yet, and I'd be very surprised if she didn't have any since the German Royals tend to have lots of middle names. I'm looking forward into seeing a photo of baby Louisa.

Thank you for sharing the photo of Konstantin and Princess Nathalie, iceflower. He's a very cute little boy. :)

Congratulations to HSH Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann on the birth of baby Louisa!

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #6, 2015.
Written by Henrik Salling and based on an article on the equestrian site ridehesten.dk

As you know they have had a daughter and the the site Princess Nathalie said: "She resembles her older brother".
At the time the question was asked Nathalie was still in bed but not for very long. they returned to Berleburg shortly after.

There no details as the when the christening will take place but her name will at least be Louise and BB suggest it's after Queen Ingrid, whose fourth name was Louisa.
Nathalie (and her daughter) is expected at an equestrian event in the town of Herning in DK in March, where she will promote her horse Digby and a book she has written.

What a wonderful Name. Congratulations to the parents and the Baby
BYe Bine

Does Anyone know if the girl has already been baptised and what her other names are

Luisa has don't baptised yet and strange i know but i think so she don't have other names.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom