Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events 2: February 2016 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Matthew's birthday is December 15; is his year of birth known?

Edit: got my answer. The engagement announcement in November last year indicated has age as 34, so he must have turned 36 yesterday; so date of birth: December 15, 1983. Six months younger than his bride (to be): born on June 9, 1983.

Last edited:
A magazine is talking about the date , May 23 as the date of the wedding of Princess Theodora, it is not official, and it seems to be a presupposition, based on the day 23 is Saturday. However, I have a friend who lives near Porto Heli and she is very supportive of the royal family,and she has many friends in Spetses, is very aware that this wedding will be celebrated on the island , but she told me that she doesn't think it will be on the weekend

:previous:The central photo, they are Nikolaos, Theodora and Filippos, because of the clothing they wear, I would say that this photo is of this past Christmas, in Greece.

I love this photo

THE WEDDING OF PRINCESS THEODORA is suspended, it would be held in May, but it has been suspended by coronavirus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom