Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 2: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Alexia has lived in Lanzarote, Canary Islands since 2003. Before she lived in Barcelona (1993-2003). In Barcelona, She worked like Group Therapist with Down's Syndrome children but she abandoned this, to dedicate myself to caring for her children. Actuallity, I know that she collaborates with different solidarity organizations in Lanzarote.
Carlos Morales is architect and has his architecture office in Lanzarote.
Alexia when she lived in London, she was graduated by surrey University , in History and Education, and she was teacher in the Hellenic College of London founded by her parents .

Oh, Lipe, so useful information! Thank you very much:flowers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARLOS JUN.
HE TURNS 15 TODAY?

Pity we don 't have actual photos of Alexia and her family since years...?

This photo is the last photo I have of Princess Alexia's family with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, taken in Porto Heli in 2018, summer.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ekqXlO9H...rPamLFggCLcBGAs/s1600/54832_1535174268.01.jpg

But I have found this current photo of Carlos Morales with his sisters Arrietta, and Amelia, I have found the photo in a Facebook group, but the origin is one instagram´s accounts of the Alexia´s children , the instagrams are closed, but this photo has transcended.
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c3775cef0509b274087812ee41f32f00&oe=5F48D46D

I am going to share a sad news, of which I have had knowledge a few days ago. A week ago, Miguel Morales, father of Carlos Morales, father-in-law of Princess Alexia, died in Lanzarote. He was 88 years old. His funeral was private, due to the restrictions imposed by the coronavirus, only his closest relatives were allowed to attend.

RIP
https://www.lancelotdigital.com/images/2020/09/miguel.morales.jpeg

That's indeed sad news. Do you know whether it was unexpected (other than having reached a respectable age)? In these circumstances, it was surely helpful that the family lives on Lanzarote as well so didn't have to worry about travel restrictions.

He must have been in delicate health for many years, I remember, ten years ago, that journalists asked Carlos Morales about his father's state of health, it was said that he was very delicate in health.

Τhe first steps of little Princess Alexia in the garden of Tatoi Palace, accompanied by her mother, Queen Anna Maria and her grandparents, King Frederick and Queen Ingrid in 1966

Last edited:
This video has reminded me of an interview with Princess Alexia, a long time ago. she said that Tatoi was her home, her first memory was in the gardens, following a butterfly. When she traveled to Greece in 1981, to attend the funeral of her beloved grandmother, she was sad, but her feelings were very contradictory, she was very nervous because she was returning home, and she was very anxious to see again her home, and to find her land . . After the burial, she visited the palace with her family, she remembered that when she saw the colors of her room, she remembered it perfectly, she immediately knew that it was her room and she began to describe where the furniture and objects that were there were placed. She even recognized some of her favorite toys, there were parts of the palace that she remembered perfectly.

Last edited:
Now it is being celebrated in Spain, the tests or exams of access to the University, EBAU. Arrietta, the daughter of Princess Alexia is doing these exams, I know this because I have a friend in the Canary Islands, whose daughter is also in these tests and she has coincided with Arrietta. If Arrietta approves, it is most possible that she leaves the family home to go for study, I presume that to another University of Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and others. She can also study in La Laguna, which is the University of Las Palmas de Great Canary, but it is evident that she will have to go live somewhere else because in Lanzarote there are no university possibilities.

Arrietta appeared in July for the university entrance exams. In Lanzarote, there is no university, I understand, she has had to leave her house to go live in another province of Spain with University, where does Arrietta live now? and in what university is she studying and specialty?

I would like to know more about Arrietta, I am very intrigued, it is obvious that she has to be in a university, it is very possible that she does not live with her parents, because as I have read in Lanzarote there is no university, she could be in a Spanish or foreign university, but it is obvious that she does not live with her parents.I wish Princess Alexia's life hadn't been so private, she is my favorite.

That's a long article to repeat time and time again that they don't really know much about her because she is very discrete unlike her maternal cousins.

If true, what a nice touch that she goes by "Anne Marie" like her grandmother instead of Ana María.

Her name is not Ana Maria, she was born in Spain, but her name is not Ana Maria, she is called Anne-Marie, like her grandmother. It is true that Princess Anne-Marie as Queen of Greece assumed the name of Anna-Maria (in greek), but the name with which she was baptized, is Anne-Marie. Her granddaughter is Anne-Marie.

Her name is not Ana Maria, she was born in Spain, but her name is not Ana Maria, she is called Anne-Marie, like her grandmother. It is true that Princess Anne-Marie as Queen of Greece assumed the name of Anna-Maria (in greek), but the name with which she was baptized, is Anne-Marie. Her granddaughter is Anne-Marie.

According to the website of the Greek royal family her name is Anna-Maria.

Princess Alexia and Mr Carlos Morales reside in Lanzarotte, Canary Islands, with their daughters Arrietta, Anna-Maria and Amelia, and their son Carlos.

I was looking for information about Arrietta, she took the University entrance exams last year, and she passed. It is obvious that she has had to leave her house to study at a Spanish university, but I do not know what the chosen university is and the specialty, even the territory of Spain where she studies. It is obvious that her life is private, but while looking, I have found that Anne-Marie has also taken the university entrance exams this year, in june, in conclusion she is also going to study at a university.

This is normal that one company has requested the ICO loans, they are loans for Spanish or foreign companies domiciled in Spain, because they have liquidity problems, for reasons such as, in this case, the covid, the closure of the Canary Islands has been entire, the confinement has stopped economic activity, so it is normal for companies to resort to these loans and declare losses, they has not been able to develop its activity.

On the other hand, his company is not going so badly, it has been awarded very important and serious works, an example is the Palacio de Congresos de Lanzarote, 150,000 euros to reactivate the project, this is synonymous his company has a workload, and other projects awarded.It is good.

What is not normal is for a Spanish media to access information protected by the data protection law of companies such as Carlos Morales or even Maria Zurita to whom the article also states, who are private persons. The fact that they are distant relatives of King Felipe does not justify access to information like this.

Their companies are private, and their activity is also protected.

I was looking for information about Arrietta, she took the University entrance exams last year, and she passed. It is obvious that she has had to leave her house to study at a Spanish university, but I do not know what the chosen university is and the specialty, even the territory of Spain where she studies. It is obvious that her life is private, but while looking, I have found that Anne-Marie has also taken the university entrance exams this year, in june, in conclusion she is also going to study at a university.

I wonder whether Arrietta (and probably her sister next year) study in Barcelona as the family lived their before.

Alexia studied (BA in History and Education) the University of Surry (UK) but I don't know where Carlos studied architecture.

Carlos studied architecture at the University of Barcelona. I also think that Arrietta is studying in Barcelona, and Anne-Marie will also study in Barcelona but I would like to know the specialty: history, architecture, medicine, education, business ... In addition, Barcelona lives, studies and plays handball, her second cousin , Pablo Urdangarin .They are very close since childhood.

Today was the 16th birthday of Carlos Morales, son of Princess Alexia, the last photo I have seen of him was published in May 2020 by Prince Pavlos, he was very changed. I would like to see a recent photo of him
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_pm7CaguMY/

Amelia Morales, granddaughter of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie, daughter of Princess Alexia, participated in the Spanish synchronized swimming team championships, with the Lanzarote team to which she belongs, held in Madrid two weeks ago.

It is not usual to have photos of Princess Alexia's children, but news like these allows us to see how tall and beautiful is Amelia.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...9ORhz4vwGSfKa4WeQ/w190-h400/ameliamorales.PNG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...518643926974776_3975957117557935563_n (1).jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...tXw38mp36Q/s672/Camponato_Espaa_Artistica.jpg

Princess Alexia has sold her house in Lanzarote. Everything indicates that Princess Alexia is leaving Lanzarote to live somewhere else. We don't know that place. I read it in a spanish newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom