Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know for sure that she won't be having a fourth? :confused:

Fourth child

I didn´t say I know for sure. I simply don´t think that she´ll have another one. She turned 41 on July 10th. In my opinion she has to take the risk to have another girl and in that case little Carlos would be all alone and be pampered by his Daddy even more....Little Carlos is lion from his sign of the zodiac and for those children being pampered is no good idea anyway. I would say, the birth of little Carlos was a fine ending. About Cristina is also said that with the birth of Irene she finished her family planning and I believe that. Another girl for Cristina and another boy for Alexia would be fine but the chance in my opinion is minimal. Those perfect constellations almost never work. And both C. and A. started having children quite late and now they are at the beginning of their fourties and specially Alexia still has very young children compared to her own age.

Alexia's house

I'm very curious about the house and circumstances Alexia is living. What does she do for a living or is does she have money from the past? Does Carlos still work as a architect? Is there enough work at Lanzarote? Is there a social life at Lanzarote? Does she have many duties as a former princess? I like to hear a lot of information about her and her familie. So does anybody know more, please reply.

She used to work with children with learning disabilities, but I don't know that she continued doing that after the move.

Carlos is apparently still an architect.

The Greek royals have no official duties tied to being royal, but Alexia has been spotted carrying out charitable engagements before.

I don't know that Alexia was ever all that into society. She hangs out with Infanta Cristina a lot, though. I think she spends much of her time with the kids, to be honest.

konan said:
I'm very curious about the house and circumstances Alexia is living.

She probably lives in a great house and very well since her husband is the owner or (the supervisor?) Nevertheless he has great importance in the architectural business.

Soooooo happy!

To see Alexia now even in Denmark! I already thought she´ll never again leave Lanzarote. I think the last photos of her in Graasten are about three years old. Ana Maria who I first thought isn´t that good looking now turns more and more pretty. She has got that interesting look around her eyes. And little Carlos seems to become even prettier than Arrietta.
It was such a big surprise to me that they are all in Denmark after such a long time. So wonderful family photos! Might be possible that Gustav uses the family gathering to announce his engagement?

It seems Carlos also went with Alexia and the children.

Wonderful the pictures of the family of Princess Alexia, I have liked :)

I love this photo!!!!

Check out the Danish Royal Watchers blogspot website. They had a couple of pictures of him in the circus with the family.

laurixa said:
Arrietta and Ana Maria are very beautiful. I love like Alexia dressed at her daughters.

The outfits that her daughters are wearing are from Marie-Chantal's children's clothing line. Also in the other pictures you can see of the girls at Grasten.

Charlotte1 said:
The outfits that her daughters are wearing are from Marie-Chantal's children's clothing line. Also in the other pictures you can see of the girls at Grasten.

I think it's great that she's promoting her sister-in-law's clothing line by dressing her children in the outfits. Whether she gets them for free or not, it's a nice gesture, especially when the kids are wearing them for those events that'll be photographed.

Anijonet said:
On Carlos' birthsday the family went to the circus i Sonderborg, Denmark together with Queen Anne-Marie and prince Nikolaos.
a picture from scanpix/BT

Wow this is a very beautiful and natural family. I really like them. Lovely photos btw, very nice.

I absolutely love this little family. Adorable children, great mom & dad. I would love to see more of them. The girls are just gorgeous and little Carlos is dashing. The best young "royal" family to watch.

Alexia´s children (and her husband....) are in my opinion the most good looking in the royal circle. You can´t imagine how happy I was when after almost five months (Carnival in February in Lanzarote) they published the Lanzarote photos (Cristina´s visit) and right afterwards the Grasten photos. I think the last time Alexia spend some holidays in Grasten was when Arrietta was about half a year or so. (Around summer 2002)

Stefanie said:
Alexia´s children (and her husband....) are in my opinion the most good looking in the royal circle. Y
Couldn't agree more, Gertrude and Stefanie! This young family has THE best looking kids of all of them. I normally don't comment on the looks of the young royals because I don't think it's really fair, but I'm getting a bit tired of everyone gushing over the offspring of A royals x, y, and z, and saying that they are <the> most beautiful human creatures that ever walked the planet etc etc, while in reality, our random neighbor kids next door are way better looking. just because they are offspring of a, say, medium-at-best-looking crown prince, that doesn't mean we have to ooh and aah over their medium-looking brats.

Not so with Alexia. Her kids really do have a very special light around them, they really are beauties, and would be even if their mom didn't stem from a bunch of royal families and was the daughter of a local impoverished farmer instead.

Over at the Alex B.'s Miller Sisters Message Board Mary, from Athens, tells us that Alexia is in the hospital. I certainly hope she gets well soon.

Hello,ladies, I'm Mary from Athens.

It's nice to post again, I've been reading your posts, but didn't have the chance to write.
I am on vacation anyway, and just happened to see it on the news. I thought that someone else would have informed the royal boards by now, but nothing.
I saw on TV yesterday that Alexia has been in a public Athens hospital for almost a week with a serious pneumonia. She is not expected to leave before tomorrow, and only after a meeting of all her doctors.
Alexia is in Greece with the rest of the family, vacationing in Porto Heli, like every year, and looking forward to celebrating Anne-Marie's 60th birthday on the 30th.
She was feeling unwell and the family doctors gave her medecine that didn't seem to have the expected results. So, after a few days, they suggested she be taken to a hospital. Her parents and Carlos are on her side all the time. Constantine was the only one to make comments. He hasn't left the hospital at all. He said that she has no fever now and that he'll only leave the hospital with his daughter by his side.

All that travelling

from Lanzarote to Denmark, from Denmark to Greece. And all that probably with all three children must be quite strenuous. Haven´t heard of her being seriously ill since 1999 when she broke some bone shortly before her wedding.
I´m looking forward to seing some nice photos of Anne-Marie´s birthday celebrations.
Am very disappointed about HOLA, Semana and Lecturas. The photos they published about Grasten are simply ridiculous. (Concering the Greeks)

Some scanned pix from Pr Alexia's kids. SOURCE: Hola
24zjig2.jpg

24zk38i.jpg

24zk9r8.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to make those scans!:flowers:
Arrieta is such a beauty, she looks a lot like her grandmother Anne Marie:wub:

Thanks for the pictures. From the pictures, I get the impression that Alexia is sweet and unaffected.

From spanish agency EFE

http://www.efe.es/includesasp/noticias.asp?opcion=13&id=1439650

Alexia of return to summer vacations after a pneumonia

Athens, 21 ago (EFE) .-Alexia of Greece, daughter of Constantino and Ana Maria of Greece, is to the summer vacations already of return to the Greek resort of Porto Heli, near to the capital, after having passed a few days in an Athenian hospital, suffering from a serious pneumonia. Alexia, who was passing the summer in Porto Heli with her husband and daughters, Arrieta and Ana Maria, together with her parents, she felt indisposed last week and she was recommended to her to hospitalize in the hospital Atikón in Athens.
During her stay in the hospitable entity, she was accompanied day and night for her father, Constantino, who changed from Porto Heli to Athens to be more near her daughter until the doctors gave her of discharge last Friday, the 18th. EFE

I am glad she is feeling well now. I hope there will be pictures from their stay at Porto Heli.

The children of Alexia and Carlos are very pretty.:wub:

I was not thinking that the Princess Alexia was so "fashion victim". Carlos's chair is of Carolina Herrera, personally I do not like anything, I find this brown color and this fabric fills of CH little adapted for the children. I prefer the modern designs and of happy colors, or the classic ones, but I do not like this Carolina Herrera's design anything.:wacko: The more I see it in the street the less I like it.
http://www.carolinaherrera.com/moda/accessories/CH_ENGLISH/catalogue/images_catalogue/ch_90_baby.jpg

I'm very smitten by the cuteness of Alexia & Carlos' kids too, lula. They're gorgeous, especially the girls..
i wonder why they're always in pigtails. perhaps it's the fastest hair-do..

http://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/07-11-2006/43367/casasreales/

Alexia of Greece gathers a solidary award

The princess Alexia of Greece received of hands of the stylist Lluís Llongueras and of the model Jaydy Michel the Solidary Prize granted to the Fundació Catalana Down's Syndrome (FCSD). The delivery of this award places in the Prizes Llongueras fashionable and Image 2006, ceremony celebrated in the National Museum Center of Art Queen Sofia, of Madrid.

Photos terra
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061107/7208c0cbd3038g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061107/7208c0cba49aeg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061107/7208c0cba387dg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061107/7208c0cba24ecg.jpg

Thanks lula!:flowers:

Alexia looks gorgeous all dolled up! the eye makeup she's wearing really looks great on her and enhances her natural beauty, the outfit is really nice and fits her like a glove...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom