Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"reserved" means shy, quiet, introspective, reticent, restrained, self-contained.
It has no negative connotations whatsoever.

ok thanks Warren! i thought that maybe it meant "conservative" with the bad sense, you know. i agree, Alexia seemed very shy and low profile when she was a girl. but this isn't bad at all.

gregory

In French you would say "réservée", this has no bad connotation either, I think it is rather "classy" and elegant to appear like "une personne réservée" ; anyway it seems very appropriate for a person with a royal background.

It´s the same thing in Portuguese. When we say "uma pessoa reservada" means she has poise, elegant manners and it does imply she is classy, not snobish.

In Spain, reserved, that is, people who is not easy to make friends, these people find it difficult, have trust with others.
They are not timid, but to them is difficult to make friends.:ermm:
Also this may be a person who does not like that the others talk about her.:whistling:
This has many meanings, but for the context of the interview, this is the first meaning, hard to make friends

and why carlos has this royal order? can constantine give it to him? or to tatiana in the future, after the wedding? just curious.

gregory

and why carlos has this royal order? can constantine give it to him? or to tatiana in the future, after the wedding? just curious. gregory

Any defunct royal house maintains the absolute prerogative to issue House Orders to whom, when and where ever the Head of the House chooses.

Do they still have access to what other royals have ? money/life style wise..?
(tiaras, palaces, servants..)

Guys, this is not the place to question royal titles or King Constantine's right to bestow royal orders. Those posts have been removed.

Warren

GRF moderator

Carlos jr. has been spending some days in Cristina's house in Barcelona, in this week Hello there are photos of them in the european championship athletics.

Thanks for the picture of little Carlos with Infnata Cristina and family. Do you think that maybe the girls are in Barcelona as well?

I think Princess Alexia and family have been of vacations with the Infanta Cristina,in Barcelona, it is my opinion.In photos are the children of both families, but is not Irene, daughter of Infanta Cristina, it is possible that the girls were with Princess Alexia

I think during Cristina is in Spain she and Alexia exchange their children Carlos and Irene now and then since Carlos has no brothers and Irene has no sisters. So Irene goes to visit Alexia´s family and opposite. Pity that Cristina lives in USA right now otherwise they could see each other more often.

Yes, it is a pity that Cristina and her family are so far away because these cousins were very close to each other. What a good idea to exchange the children like that. I wish there were some pictures of Irene and the Morales girls.

I saw in another site that Princess Alexia is in Greece with her four children, enjoying some holiday time with her parents, Nikolaos and Tatiana.

They might already be there for the wedding. Niko and Tati might have found some time to spend with them before they have to plunge into the last wedding preparations. What side have you seen the photos?

Yes ICEFLOWER, it´s exactly what I saw. Only, I understood Tatiana and Nikolaos were in the boat as well, but apparently they were somewhere else (but in Greece) .

She's always smiling,I like her very much.:)

Thank you for posting the pics from Madeira, Helen. I always enjoy seeing photos of hers now and then. If only she wouldn´t wear those maternity blouses all the time. Any time I see this I hope she´s once again pregnant although I know it will never happen again.:sad:
I still have problems to "forget" about her little by little since the period of her being pregnant and having babies was one of the times that made me most happy since I´m member here in the forums.

It was Marengo who posted those wonderful photos.:flowers:
I know exactly what you mean but she's truly blessed and happy.She has a wonderful and caring husband and she's raising her beautiful kids.

i agree with helen that alexia is always smiling and pleasant as a person. i like it that she doesn't wear extravagant and silly clothes like other women. she's very cute in these pics, thanks for posting! greets.

Thanks for the posting. Alexia is always such an agreable person. What a beautiful couple.

Ups, sorry it was indeed Marengo. I have to apologize. So now - THANK YOU, Marengo!:flowers:

Thanks for putting the photos, Princess Alexia is wonderful, she is a great person.

Princess Alexia was in Madeira to attend the awards ceremony of a regatta, Canary- Madeira, she was responsible for delivering trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom