Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m very happy to see that Princess Alexia was chosen for one of the godmothers. There are strong bonds between the two families .

Thanks for the photo :flowers: Although Alexia looks great,I don't understand why she's wearing black during a christening.I'm saying this,because black is the only colour that we never wear when we baptise children :rolleyes:

I'm not sure it's actually black, or if the lighting on that photo just makes it look that way. In the other photos I saw, I thought her outfit was dark blue.

I agree the suit is dark blue, but the pictures it appears black.
This is very common in the magazine confuse the colour dark blue and black , I think that this is because the photographers use artificial light

It is carnival in Canarias ...
What will be the costume of the Morales-Greece?

Yes, I´m looking forward too for the usual picture of the lovely Morales children in their Carnival costumes. Hope we´ll see them soon!

Pic 2.3.2009

Princess Alexia and her husband Carlos attended a
regatta on the Island Lanzarote today, March 2, 2009

-----> Pic

Looks like summer already in Lanzarote!Nice picture.

Great picture of P. Alexia & Carlos.

It looks as if they totally disappeared.I guess we're going to have news & photos during Easter and hopefully,soon after Easter,from the christening of little Aristides-Stavros.

Carlos Morales has returned wing competition, he is the captain of the boat "Calero II" , I believe that it is possible that we will see Alexia and family more in competitions in which participates Carlos

I was hoping to see some photos of Alexia and Arrieta in the first communion of Juan and Pablo Urdangarin. I miss seing the Morales children!!!

There are two more nice photos on "ANP-Beeldbank" of Arrietta - one with Kubrat of Bulgaria and one with her mother
Maybe someone can post them here since I have no access

Are these the one's you were talking about Stefanie?:

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I can't get over how beautiful Arrietta is. And I agree BELTRANEJA, Alexia's outfit was very nice but her hair could have been better. It's too bad we didn't get to see the rest of this beautiful family.

I agree, Arrietta is a very beautiful little girl. All Alexia`s children are gorgeous. It would be nice to see the whole family again.

Only Arrietta was in this event?

I with your guys, Arrietta is a gorgeous little girl.

Arrietta is definitely beautiful - I think her face is very similar to her grandma Queen Anne-Marie, so we can expect her to grow into a gorgeous woman.

Thanks girls, for the photos of Arrietta. What a beautiful girl she is! As a matter of fact all of Alexia´s children are gorgeous. I´m hoping to see pictures of the whole family soon!

Posts relating to the wedding of Princess Alexia and the 10th anniversary can be found in the wedding thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom