Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may contribute: :)
In most cases I would translate hur som helst into anyway, but here I would use in any case:

"In any case, they are already living together, in Nikolaos's apartment in Chelsea."

Apart from the tricky phrase your translation was really good, Anna! :clap:

I have to thank all of you for the translation :flowers: Anna,it wasn't your fault:they actually live together,or at least,this is what the article says ;)
If the main reason has to do with children,then I wonder when Nikolaos will be ready...:nonono: I mean,he's almost 40...Perhaps it's Tatiana the one who doesn't feel ready yet.

News!!!!
the Prince Nikolaos of Greece could be the future president of AEK , IT IS club of football of Athens.
The current president has resigned and one of the maximum shareholder has proposed to Prince Nikolaos for be president of AEK.
He would be the new president in February.

But the Greek Royal Family has denied this afternoon with a statement on the official website
it says THAT THE MEMBERS OF THE rOYAL FAMILY don´t comment the insubstancial publications and Prince Nikolaos wants an early resolution to the problems of AEK.
Some shareholders have said that Niko is the best choice to make the team, they say that he would give fame to Europe, and this wing attract international press and make the team more attractive ... .They say that he would attract to sponsrs of Europe.

http://www.greekroyalfamily.org/el/index.cfm?get=news&show=news&ItemID=247

I think:
AEK has many economic problems and they need to sponsor the team (the sponsor who put the money), I think that shareholders know that it is impossible that Niko would be president of the team or group because AEK also has basketball team .. . but they have started the rumor to attract sponsor into believing that the Prince will be the next president , I don´t like it.

The conclusion is that Nick supports AEK...Too bad! :nonono: I support Panathinaikos :lucky: Now seriously,I don't think that his parents want him to get involved in this: let's just say that he would have to encounter less "royal" people all the time ;)

I agree.
I have read that the AEK want it really is the money from grants awarded Foundation Ana Maria the sports.They would be seek to release information to attract Nikolaos.tHE Prince is director of Foundation, HE control the grants.
On the other hand:
I do not think that it is very clear that Niko is of AEK.
In the family:
do you remember a interview of MC, the Prince Constantine had a scarf of a greek team of football, and MC said that it was the team of the grandfather (King Constantine), what was the team?
Panatinaikos or AEK, I think that it was Panatinaikos..but i have doubts about it.
I think Niko would be of Panatinaikos, Pavlo is also a follower of the basketball team of Panatinakos.
And Fillipos I think that he was of Arsenal and the Panatinaikos.

:previous: Ha ha,yes it's very important to find out which team it was:what color was the scarf?Panathinaikos' colors are white and green and this= :lucky: is their symbol.AEK's colors are black and yellow and their symbol is an eagle with 2 heads and Olympiakos' colors are white and red and their symbol is an ancient greek man(I don't remember who,there are plenty of them...:D).These are the 3 most important football clubs in Greece.I'm sure they support one of these.Do you remember the colors?

I hope Nikolaos and Tatiana make up their minds about their future. They sure are a good looking couple!:flowers:

Carminha,if Nick finally buys shares in AEK and starts coming here more often,I'll buy tickets for the whole season :whistling: Forget about Tatiana :D :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking for interview MC, I only remember that the child wore a scarf Greek football team, but I do not see it.
If it would be true it,Niko would have to go to live in Greece

Yes,but don't forget it could be the scarf of the national team.Maybe the interview took place during the Euro2004.

I don´t find it, it is not the interview of Euro2004, it was a interview of MC in her house of London.
I think that the news is not true, the AEK search others objetives as sponsors or the grants of foundation Ann Maria, but they really don´t want to a member of the Royal House in their team. It isn´t true.it is impossible.

:news: (Reported by Greek journalists yesterday) Nikos is going to play a discreet role for AEK,because they don't want bad comments for choosing him.It seems that he's going to donate money to the team,but Nassos Thanopoulos will remain President of AEK.Thanopoulos is Nick's best friend since their childhood,they both graduated from the Hellenic College in London.He comes from a very wealthy family and I have seen him countless times in the magazines,usually having fun at parties along with Nick and other friends :flowers:

No No, AEK has its headquarters in Athens, Niko can not accept any responsibility because he should leave the charges is in the foundation of her mother and his father's office ...He is the best friend Niko, Pavlo and Alexia. They are very good friends, I remember that he was godfather to a baptism of children of Pavlo, but I can not remember who was the son ... Odusseas-Kimon?

Prince Nikolaos is not the new president of AEK. Prince Nikolaos not hold any position in the team.
Yesterday, The AEK selected new president he is N. Thanopoulos ( he is friend of the reoyal family).
He gave the list of managers and office equipment and Prince Niko is not in it.
Returning to the eternal bride Tatiana, I hope this year that Niko will celebrate his 40 years, at her birthday party, the announcement of his wedding.

Look!!!!!!!!! I've found this picture of Niko, he was in Mallorca with Queen Sofia.It is of 1995

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp77/llerana2/niko.jpg

Tatiana has a lot of luck !!!!!!!!!!!​

Although Nick is a little bit fatter than in 1995,I agree Tatiana is a lucky girl ;)

If you happen to find any more photos of Nik, PLEASE post them....even if you have to do it in the family thread. I wish he HAD gotten to be the President of AEK simply because we'd see more of him.

It is truth, the family evolves to fat person but Pavlo, he isn´t

Iakynthi or I should say Dr Gregory Hause, You have to stop seeing the series.iT is not diabetes...
If you could be Dr. Hause and you could explore to Niko in your private clinic...Niko could not leave of the clinic.

Yes, let's not speculate on medical conditions please, or give over-the-internet diagnoses.

thanks,
Warren

Additional to the above, speculation as to what Prince Nikolaos may think, member's personal fantasies and other irrelevant posts have been removed.

This is a current events thread, not a gossip thread. If there are no current events to report or comment on there is probably little to say.
Members who nonetheless want to chat about Prince Nikolaos can do so via PM or use the Chat Room or Social Groups.

thanks.
Warren
GRF moderator

There was a big photo of Nikolaos and Tatiana in Life & Style (March issue),who attended a dinner held by Asprey's.Tatiana's outfit was awful:a little bit of everything hunging on her body.Not even a line about them or anyone else of the family.

Can anyone scan that one?:whistling:

How many times will we point to the obvious..? Niko and Tatiana do not tie the knot because she is of a different faith (Jewish) and as one may infer from the whole time they've been together, apparently unwilling to convert. And Niko's family will never consent that the most popular member of their house marries a non-Orthodox.
Now this is the way it is, it's FACT, not gossip.
From there onwards, one may clearly see that they still have feelings for each other and have decided to be together for as long and as much as they can be. But don't let anyone hold their breath that they will make it official...

Tamta, you need to source your "fact" or it's still a rumor or gossip. None of us know Nikolaos or Tatiana and therefore can not speak to what their personal feelings are or why they are or are not doing something.

Nonsense Tamta,faith is not an issue here.At all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense Tamta,faith is not an issue here.At all.

I presume you are an insider, spokesman of the royal family, or what? What is the basis of your conviction -stated as it is here?

It is certainly not the history of the royal house, which, if you read it, will reveal to you how important they always deemed faith to be in the issues of marriage. To me this is enough. It testifies above all else about how Constantine and his wife will view the matter.
Of course everyone else is free to think as they like or see fit..

Let's not get too carried away. None of us know anything about Nikolaos and Tatiana's relationship with certainty so nothing at this stage is an accepted fact.
We can discuss possible scenarios or rationales and while they all may have some validity we cannot demand that others accept our particular view.
Remember, this is a discussion, not an argument.

Thanks.

Warren
Greek RF moderator

Pics 1.4.2009

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and gilrfriend attend the Vogue Gucci
Dinner in honour of Frida Giannini, Creatice Director of Gucci,
hosted by Alexandra Shulman, at the Saatchi Gallery on April 1,
2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back